Tonyan, Logan Thomas and Dalton Schultz value in TEP

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
SteveMaddensShoes
Legend
Legend

Tonyan, Logan Thomas and Dalton Schultz value in TEP

Postby SteveMaddensShoes » Thu May 13, 2021 7:54 am

Are you seeing theae guys moved in a TEP or is everyone waiting to see how the dust settles before buying and selling?

Ive got Tonyan and Thomas as a mid 2nd in SF. Schultz gets zero love. Maybe a mid 3rd.

Tonayn is worth more WITH Arod but that ship seems to have sailed.

I got all the guys off waivers and would like to cash in but either no one is buying or i am over valuing them
TEAM 1 - 12 man SF. ppr, TEP 1.65 ppr

11 starters - QB, RB(2) WR(3) TE, SF, Flex(3)

Stroud, Kyler, Bryce Young, Anthony Richardson, Minshew, Trey Lance, Dalton l, Mike White

Breece, Achane, AJ Dillon, Justice Hill, Evan Hull, Chris Rodgriquez

Chase, Lamb, Waddle, Olave, London Drake, Demario Davis, Jake Bobo

Kyle Pitts, Mark Andrews, Kincaid, Schoonmaker

24 picks - 1x2, 3,4,5

Team 2-
12 man SF, .25ppc, .5ppr rbs, 1 ppr wr, 1.5 ppr TE

Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawerence, Jake Haehner, Jake Browning

JT, Kendre Miller,, K Ingram, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Kenny Macintosh, Sean Tucker

Puka, Rondale, Mooney, Wan’dale, Terrace Marshall, DPJ, Justyn Ross, Xavier Hutchinson,

Kyle Pitts, Luke Musgrave, Juwan Johnson, Darnell Washington, Jelani Woods, Elijah Higgins

24 - 1st x 3, 2nd x 2, 4th x 3 ,5

MyTeam
MVP
MVP

Re: Tonyan, Logan Thomas and Dalton Schultz value in TEP

Postby MyTeam » Thu May 13, 2021 8:01 am

I got Thomas at 13.10 in a SF TEP startup about a month ago. I was shocked that he was 18th TE taken off the board. Pick 2.10 of the rookie draft was taken before him.
Team 1: 12 team, PPR
1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex

Mahomes, Lawrence
Najee, Swift, Javonte, Jamaal W, Murray
DK, DJM, Juju, Jameson, Gallup, Van
Pitts, Friermuth
1.01, 1.04, 1.11, 1.12, 3.10, 2 firsts next year

Team 2: 12 Team, SF TEP (1.5 PPR)
1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 1 SF

Mahomes, Burrow, Cousins, Rudolph
CEH, Swift, Gibson, Jacobs, Mattison, Scott, McFarland
DK, AJB, Ridley, McLaurin, Kupp, Landry, Mims, Hamler, Miller, Johnson, Robinson
Andrews, H. Henry, Sternberger, Alie-Cox, Herndon

Same as Team 2
Watson, Burrow, Lance, Z. Wilson
Pollard, Mattison
Chase, D. Smith, Boyd, Hardman, E. Moore, Cephus, A. Rodgers, Harry, Boykin, A. Tate, Miller
Hockenson, Thomas, Albert O, Njoku
3 additional firsts

Same as Team 2
TLaw, Burrow, Watson, Darnold
CEH, Gus, Cohen
Juju, Chark, Shenault, Boyd, Landry, Renfrow, Robinson,
Engram, Kmet, Firkser, Schultz, Arnold, Herndon
5 additional firsts

tsarpepe
MVP
MVP

Postby tsarpepe » Thu May 13, 2021 8:05 am

Tonyan and Thomas should draw interest; Schultz not so much. The thing with TEP is that the bonus really increases the value of the top 5 TEs. The rest don't move much. And the guys you have are in that "rest" category.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Thu May 13, 2021 8:23 am

They are all a bit of a gamble as none of them are elite TE's. It comes down to the return on any of them. I would be looking to move Tonyan for a good deal if it can be found however. I don't view him as a great TE and I think his numbers drop a fair amount this year. I would have moved him last year though.

SteveMaddensShoes
Legend
Legend

Postby SteveMaddensShoes » Thu May 13, 2021 8:42 am

Gator Sens wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:23 am They are all a bit of a gamble as none of them are elite TE's. It comes down to the return on any of them. I would be looking to move Tonyan for a good deal if it can be found however. I don't view him as a great TE and I think his numbers drop a fair amount this year. I would have moved him last year though.
Unfortunately no one wanted to trade for him last year either. And i wasnt in a hurry thinking Rodgers would just boost him up again this year

Stroud, Kyler, Bryce Young, Anthony Richardson, Minshew, Trey Lance, Dalton l, Mike White

24 picks - 1x2, 3,4,5

Team 2-

JT, Kendre Miller,, K Ingram, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Kenny Macintosh, Sean Tucker

Puka, Rondale, Mooney, Wan’dale, Terrace Marshall, DPJ, Justyn Ross, Xavier Hutchinson,

Kyle Pitts, Luke Musgrave, Juwan Johnson, Darnell Washington, Jelani Woods, Elijah Higgins

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Thu May 13, 2021 8:48 am

SteveMaddensShoes wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:42 am
Gator Sens wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:23 am They are all a bit of a gamble as none of them are elite TE's. It comes down to the return on any of them. I would be looking to move Tonyan for a good deal if it can be found however. I don't view him as a great TE and I think his numbers drop a fair amount this year. I would have moved him last year though.
Unfortunately no one wanted to trade for him last year either. And i wasnt in a hurry thinking Rodgers would just boost him up again this year
I think if Rodgers ends up staying, you may have a window to move him for a nice deal right before the season starts. If Rodger goes, hopefully he starts out hot and you can shop him. Tough call with TE's outside of the elite tier that have great years on holding or selling.

SteveMaddensShoes
Legend
Legend

Postby SteveMaddensShoes » Thu May 13, 2021 8:57 am

Gator Sens wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:48 am
SteveMaddensShoes wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:42 am
I think if Rodgers ends up staying, you may have a window to move him for a nice deal right before the season starts. If Rodger goes, hopefully he starts out hot and you can shop him. Tough call with TE's outside of the elite tier that have great years on holding or selling.
Yeah, agree. IF he stays. I'm planting my flag that he leaves. I guess I should head over to the other thread. He is too competitive and ornery to be in GB anymore. It's becoming apparent that GB doesn't want to make aggressive super bowl runs, but rather just keep churning the roster to stay near the top of the league. That's good for business, bad for championships. I'm guessing Rodgers is aware of that now and done playing that game. With 2-3 good years left he wants to play for an aggressive contender or just peace out.

24 picks - 1x2, 3,4,5

Team 2-

mzkp54
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby mzkp54 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:31 am

I traded Schultz for a '22 3rd during our rookie draft. Think thats the best you could get for him.

Tonyan will be a tough sell with the ARod uncertainty. Thomas I'd be surprised if you could get more than a 2nd for.
12 tm/PPR/SF/TE+/Full IDP (start 11/11)/Contracts
QB- Kyler, TLaw Stafford
RB-
WR- JJ, Lamb, ARSB, DJM, Kirk QJ
TE- Engram, Schultz
PK/CB-
DT- Wilkins, Vea
DE- Bosa, Young, Landry Ebukam
LB- Campbell,Speed, Mcfadden, Dodson
S-
1.02, 1.11
3 '25 1sts, 4 '26 1sts

Mtt33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Mtt33 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:40 am

Schultz I would trade away for a bag of peanuts, I don’t think he has much value at all. The other 2 I think a mid 2 at the latest.