Multiple Copy Leagues

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
CGW
Legend
Legend

Multiple Copy Leagues

Postby CGW » Mon May 10, 2021 12:02 pm

Looking more for general advice than specific-

In a 35 team, 3 copy, superflex, TE premium with fairly deep starting requirements, are there any glaring differences/advantages that might not be the same in a standard 12tm league?

I get to select my startup draft position, any spots that would be ideal? Early, mid, late?

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Multiple Copy Leagues

Postby Gator Sens » Mon May 10, 2021 12:09 pm

I'm interested to see what others suggest who have played in this type of format. I have never done copy leagues and have always wondered if strategies differ or if it's relatively the same but with some teams having the same assets as you. In SF, I would go with the 1.01 and take Mahomes since you select your draft position.

CGW
Legend
Legend

Re: Multiple Copy Leagues

Postby CGW » Mon May 10, 2021 12:41 pm

Gator Sens wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:09 pm I'm interested to see what others suggest who have played in this type of format. I have never done copy leagues and have always wondered if strategies differ or if it's relatively the same but with some teams having the same assets as you. In SF, I would go with the 1.01 and take Mahomes since you select your draft position.
My initial thought is that 1.03 is the best spot. You get a 2nd pick sooner than 1.01 but still get mahommes.