Waddle

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Razzy22
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Waddle

Postby Razzy22 » Mon May 10, 2021 7:24 am

What am I missing on Jaylen Waddle? Yes he is fast, but does he have more to his game than that... or is he another John Ross/Henry Ruggs?

This draft feels pretty thin at the top, are there better WR prospects in the dynasty draft?

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Waddle

Postby Gator Sens » Mon May 10, 2021 7:48 am

I like Waddle a lot, but there is certainly risk to his game. I think he can become a better route runner and he has pretty solid hands overall. Some of the other top WR's landed in pretty bad spots, so I still have Waddle as a top 3 WR is this class pretty easily. Hopefully he can put it together at the next level, but for me, it's Chase, Smith, Waddle and than every other WR behind them. I would much rather bank on his skill set and draft him.

Zech13
Captain
Captain

Re: Waddle

Postby Zech13 » Mon May 10, 2021 2:06 pm

Waddle has the speed as you eluded to. He’s also a solid route runner and has the ability to win the contested catch balls. Lastly looking at his teams depth chart he’s probably the leader talent wise. I have it Chase, Waddle, Smith going into the drafts at this point.