Post Rookie Draft - Now What?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
UnsafeAtAnySpd
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Post Rookie Draft - Now What?

Postby UnsafeAtAnySpd » Sun May 09, 2021 8:26 am

Try to keep this short and to the point...

16 team equivalent superflex, .75PPR (1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1 TE 1SFlex, 3Flex)

With the team below, am I a contender? A piece of two away? Still looking to the future? Should I make moves (ie take advantage of this time of year when youth is valued way out of proportion to production) or maybe just ride it out? Thanks!

QB: Josh Allen, Baker, Cam, Taysom
RB: Gibson, Najee, Hunt, Moss, Coleman, Darrel Williams, Duke, Kerryon, McKinnon
WR: Higgins, Sutton, Boyd, Diontae, Chark, Bateman, Ruggs, Terrace Marshall, Nico Collins, Anthony Schwartz, Ward, Antonio Callaway
TE: Logan Thomas, Irv Smith, Njoku, Josh Oliver, Hakeem Butler

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Post Rookie Draft - Now What?

Postby Gator Sens » Sun May 09, 2021 8:30 am

Fairly solid build overall with being a 16 team league with two good QB options week to week. These types of leagues are tough to gauge sometimes, but if Harris hits and Higgins continues with what he showed last year, I could see you making a run. Lots of point producers on your roster especially for a 16 teamer, nice work.

UnsafeAtAnySpd
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby UnsafeAtAnySpd » Mon May 10, 2021 11:59 am

Gator Sens wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:30 am Fairly solid build overall with being a 16 team league with two good QB options week to week. These types of leagues are tough to gauge sometimes, but if Harris hits and Higgins continues with what he showed last year, I could see you making a run. Lots of point producers on your roster especially for a 16 teamer, nice work.
On that last point. I'm sure I'll pick the wrong guys every week, locking me into the worst non-playoff team draft spot (potential points determine). :lol:

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Mon May 10, 2021 12:12 pm

UnsafeAtAnySpd wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:59 am
Gator Sens wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:30 am Fairly solid build overall with being a 16 team league with two good QB options week to week. These types of leagues are tough to gauge sometimes, but if Harris hits and Higgins continues with what he showed last year, I could see you making a run. Lots of point producers on your roster especially for a 16 teamer, nice work.
On that last point. I'm sure I'll pick the wrong guys every week, locking me into the worst non-playoff team draft spot (potential points determine). :lol:
I hear you there ha ha! I tried really hard to not over think my lineup last year and lost by 1 in the playoffs...it did not help me feel better that I played my best lineup.