Completed best ball PPR redraft how did I do?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Buckhill Bombers
MVP
MVP

Completed best ball PPR redraft how did I do?

Postby Buckhill Bombers » Wed May 05, 2021 8:28 am

First, you guys were a great help, I was pretty new to this format, thanks for the feedback. How does the team look? We start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, and 1 reg flex.

Mahomes, Darnold
Chubb, Etienne, Hines, Penny, Carter, Cohen, D. Evans
Diggs, Claypool, Chase, Curtis Samuel, Corey Davis, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Dyami Brown
Fant, Gronk
Chiefs, Panthers

In hindsight I might have been better off not taking Mahomes at 4.1 (and maybe taken Cooper/Godwin there at 4.1 and then Murray at 6.1 instead of Chase?) but easier to make that call now after seeing how players fell. That being said, how would you grade this team?

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Completed best ball PPR redraft how did I do?

Postby Gator Sens » Wed May 05, 2021 8:43 am

RB could be an issue, but in best ball anything can happen any given week. You have some upside guys that should help, but again best ball is so hard to predict. Mahomes, Chubb and Diggs should be steady contributors.

At least it's a redraft league if your team does not hit. I have played in one best ball league and it was pretty interesting week to week.

Buckhill Bombers
MVP
MVP

Re: Completed best ball PPR redraft how did I do?

Postby Buckhill Bombers » Wed May 05, 2021 8:58 am

I know RBs are probably weaker than WRs, but I really didn't regret taking Mahomes over the next few RBs that went after my 4.1 (Montgomer, Carson, Jacobs) but yeah anything can happen in best ball and at least the RBs I do have are PPR/catch guys (Penny, Carter, Cohen, and hopefully Evans)