SF Team Transformation

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
MyTeam
MVP
MVP

SF Team Transformation

Postby MyTeam » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:51 pm

Team 2 in Sig.

Startup draft was this year and drafted it to enter a rebuild. My team should be competitive next year and this is how it changed. Just a recap of my activity this year. Not really looking for any feedback or anything but I thought it was cool to see a rebuild. With the picks I have, I feel like I could set myself up really well over the next couple years. Overall I would say it was successful. Also, sorry for posting this again, just trying to keep track of my moves.

Started with:
Mahomes, Burrow, Cousins, Stafford
Swift, Scott, McKissic, Edwards, Mattison, McFarland,
Golladay, Jefferson, Jeudy, Ruggs, Edwards, Stills, Robinson, Hamler, Johnson
Andrews, Waller, Gronk, Irv
My Picks

Trade 1:
Gave: Ruggs
Got: Corey Davis, 1st (ended as 1.08), 2nd (ended 2.04), 3rd (ended 3.11)
Happened before the season, value too good to pass up

Trade 2:
Gave: Waller, third
Got: 1st (ended 1.09), Bryce Love
Probably lost value on this in the end but Waller didn't fit my build and the team was a fringe playoff team so I took it early in the season.

Trade 3:
Gave: Irv, third
Got: Sternberger and a early second (ended 2.05)
Thought the second would be slightly earlier, probably lost this trade as well. Plus Tonyan coming out hurt Sternberger

Trade 4:
Gave: Jefferson, Edwards
Got: Evans, First (ended 1.10)
This trade will give me nightmares. This was after Jefferson's first big game. I had a lot of faith in JJ but the value was too good at that point (don't fault me for it because I can pull the post where all you guys told me the value was too good!)

Trade 5:
Gave: Evans, Stafford
Got: 2 firsts (ended 1.07, 1.12), Mims, Antonio Gibson
Thought the one first would be earlier, another fringe playoff team but Gibson paid off and I have a lot of faith in Mims.

Trade 6:
Gave: McKissic
Got: Anthony Miller
Figured McKissic should help a playoff team rather than die on my roster, interested to see what happens with Miller especially if ARob leaves and they get a new QB in Chicago.

Trade 7:
Gave: Corey Davis and Gronk
Got: 2 mid seconds (2.06 and 2.07) DJax, Armstead
Got the throw ins that he would cut but I figured that was decent value until Davis started going off

Trade 8:
Gave: 1.08, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 2.04, 2.06, 2.08
Got: CMC, Kupp, McLaurin, 2 fourths

Trade 9:
Gave: CMC
Got: 1.05, 2.03, early 2022 first(1.02 this year without his first), 2023 first, 2023 second
Basically flipped my CMC for some picks back because I wasn't sure that I was deep enough to actually make a run but the team I sent him to is not able to compete this year so I am still a top 4 team even without CMC. This gives me the flexibility and I really like the top 15 in this class without knowing the NFL draft, I basically value the 2.03 in this class as a late first in other classes.

Trade 10:
Gave: Golladay, 2.09, 2022 late second
Got: 1.06, 1.09
Again, big fan of this class, this could turn out to be Golladay and a pair of late seconds for Chase and Smith realistically.

Trade 11:
Gave: 1.04, 1.06, 1.07, 2.03
Got: DK, CEH, Jarvis, Alie Cox, Herndon

Trade 12:
Gave: 1.05, 1.09, 2022 first, 2023 first, 2023 second
Got: Tee Higgins, AJ Brown

Team coming into 2021:
QBs: Mahomes, Burrow, Cousins
RBs: CEH, Swift, Gibson, McFarland, Mattison, Scott
WRs: DK, AJ Brown, McLaurin, Kupp, Higgins, Jeudy, Mims, Hamler, Miller, Robinson
TEs: Andrews, Sternberger, Hollister, Herndon, Alie-Cox
Picks: 4.07, 4.08 and all my picks for future years.
Team 1: 12 team, PPR
1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex

Mahomes, Lawrence
Najee, Swift, Javonte, Jamaal W, Murray
DK, DJM, Juju, Jameson, Gallup, Van
Pitts, Friermuth
1.01, 1.04, 1.11, 1.12, 3.10, 2 firsts next year

Team 2: 12 Team, SF TEP (1.5 PPR)
1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 1 SF

Mahomes, Burrow, Cousins, Rudolph
CEH, Swift, Gibson, Jacobs, Mattison, Scott, McFarland
DK, AJB, Ridley, McLaurin, Kupp, Landry, Mims, Hamler, Miller, Johnson, Robinson
Andrews, H. Henry, Sternberger, Alie-Cox, Herndon

Same as Team 2
Watson, Burrow, Lance, Z. Wilson
Pollard, Mattison
Chase, D. Smith, Boyd, Hardman, E. Moore, Cephus, A. Rodgers, Harry, Boykin, A. Tate, Miller
Hockenson, Thomas, Albert O, Njoku
3 additional firsts

Same as Team 2
TLaw, Burrow, Watson, Darnold
CEH, Gus, Cohen
Juju, Chark, Shenault, Boyd, Landry, Renfrow, Robinson,
Engram, Kmet, Firkser, Schultz, Arnold, Herndon
5 additional firsts

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: SF Team Transformation

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:12 pm

Tons of movement here. It's tough to look at anything but the whole as so many trades were a product of another. Obviously losing Jefferson hurts, but you did what you could to make up as much value as possible.

In the end, your rebuild looks like a success on paper with a nice build moving forward. You have the best asset in SF and two very solid QB's behind him. A nice young RB core with tons of upside that should give you multiple years of production at the position. The same can be said for your WR core. Andrews is a nice set and forget TE even if he is not elite.

Quick turn around here with lots of solid assets in a year!

dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Postby dblj1199 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:49 pm

Overall it appears to me you have rebuilt and are ready to compete this year with your roster. It is a bit hard to follow all of the deal, etc, but everything was pretty good in the long run.........minus losing JJ. Nice work and good luck this year.
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:59 pm

Nice. You gained CEH and Gibson. AJB and DK over Jefferson. Mclaurin and Higgins over Golladay and Jeudy. Some nice value gains all around at RB and WR

MyTeam
MVP
MVP

Postby MyTeam » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:14 am

Jigga94 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:59 pm Nice. You gained CEH and Gibson. AJB and DK over Jefferson. Mclaurin and Higgins over Golladay and Jeudy. Some nice value gains all around at RB and WR
I still have Jeudy on the roster, but yeah, not really sure how I gained so much young value.
Team 1: 12 team, PPR
1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex

Mahomes, Lawrence
Najee, Swift, Javonte, Jamaal W, Murray
DK, DJM, Juju, Jameson, Gallup, Van
Pitts, Friermuth
1.01, 1.04, 1.11, 1.12, 3.10, 2 firsts next year

Team 2: 12 Team, SF TEP (1.5 PPR)
1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 1 SF

Mahomes, Burrow, Cousins, Rudolph
CEH, Swift, Gibson, Jacobs, Mattison, Scott, McFarland
DK, AJB, Ridley, McLaurin, Kupp, Landry, Mims, Hamler, Miller, Johnson, Robinson
Andrews, H. Henry, Sternberger, Alie-Cox, Herndon

Same as Team 2
Watson, Burrow, Lance, Z. Wilson
Pollard, Mattison
Chase, D. Smith, Boyd, Hardman, E. Moore, Cephus, A. Rodgers, Harry, Boykin, A. Tate, Miller
Hockenson, Thomas, Albert O, Njoku
3 additional firsts

Same as Team 2
TLaw, Burrow, Watson, Darnold
CEH, Gus, Cohen
Juju, Chark, Shenault, Boyd, Landry, Renfrow, Robinson,
Engram, Kmet, Firkser, Schultz, Arnold, Herndon
5 additional firsts