Miles Sanders for Keenan Allen & 2022 Late 1st

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
atlmoneyman
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Miles Sanders for Keenan Allen & 2022 Late 1st

Postby atlmoneyman » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:27 am

Team 1 in sig.

I have an offer out sending Miles Sanders for Keenan Allen & a 2022 Late 1st. His team really needs a RB and has good WR depth and Allen is his 4th best WR. And he only has Austin Ekeler and Leonard Fournette as RBs worth mentioning so this would be a good deal for him. I am trying to work on my WR room and get back into the 1st in 2022 so good deal for me. I think...

Your thoughts?

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Miles Sanders for Keenan Allen & 2022 Late 1st

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:30 am

I like the value here, but I think this hurts your RB core too much to make the move, even with all your 1sts this year. You also have a pretty young build and I'm not sure Allen fits that long term. Despite the value, I would hold here based on overall build. I think you can bolster your WR core nicely through this years draft with your 1sts.

atlmoneyman
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby atlmoneyman » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:47 pm

Gator Sens wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:30 am I like the value here, but I think this hurts your RB core too much to make the move, even with all your 1sts this year. You also have a pretty young build and I'm not sure Allen fits that long term. Despite the value, I would hold here based on overall build. I think you can bolster your WR core nicely through this years draft with your 1sts.
Solid advice. I pulled the offer for now...Keenan Allen turning 29 next week sure does look kind of old...

dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Postby dblj1199 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:01 pm

I'd easily send Sanders away for this deal. With the picks you have in the upcoming draft I'd deal him, you can go Trevor and your 2nd fav qb at 2, hope that between picks 3 /4 1 or 2 qb's go (all depends on the teams make up with those picks) then best players available at 5 and 6. You may be able to move Ryan in season to add to your 2022 draft picks or another young player. Good luck.
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5

harr
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby harr » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:31 pm

dblj1199 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:01 pm I'd easily send Sanders away for this deal. With the picks you have in the upcoming draft I'd deal him, you can go Trevor and your 2nd fav qb at 2, hope that between picks 3 /4 1 or 2 qb's go (all depends on the teams make up with those picks) then best players available at 5 and 6. You may be able to move Ryan in season to add to your 2022 draft picks or another young player. Good luck.
I agree here. The number of picks you have should help replenish any hit you take at RB in moving Sanders. Also, Keenan Allen is a severely underrated asset. He’s one of the best receivers in the game and has a stud QB to throw him the ball for the rest of his career if he chooses to stay in LA. Oh, and you get a 1st next year. I’m a Penn State guy (ask anyone around haha) and love Miles Sanders, but I’d move him in this deal. You do have a young build, but mixing in a major upgrade at WR in Allen while picking up a future 1st isn’t an issue imo. Your team is young, but I’d say it should contend this year.
@BrianHarrFF

dvpkwys
Captain
Captain

Postby dvpkwys » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:42 pm

harr wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:31 pm
dblj1199 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:01 pm I'd easily send Sanders away for this deal. With the picks you have in the upcoming draft I'd deal him, you can go Trevor and your 2nd fav qb at 2, hope that between picks 3 /4 1 or 2 qb's go (all depends on the teams make up with those picks) then best players available at 5 and 6. You may be able to move Ryan in season to add to your 2022 draft picks or another young player. Good luck.
I agree here. The number of picks you have should help replenish any hit you take at RB in moving Sanders. Also, Keenan Allen is a severely underrated asset. He’s one of the best receivers in the game and has a stud QB to throw him the ball for the rest of his career if he chooses to stay in LA. Oh, and you get a 1st next year. I’m a Penn State guy (ask anyone around haha) and love Miles Sanders, but I’d move him in this deal. You do have a young build, but mixing in a major upgrade at WR in Allen while picking up a future 1st isn’t an issue imo. Your team is young, but I’d say it should contend this year.
Agree - those picks are great, replace Sanders and have a first for next year too.
10 Team - NON PPR (5 Round Rookie Draft) - Start 2QB, 2RB, 4WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 4DB, 4LB/DL/DB

Burrow/Howell (Murray, Geno)
Taylor/Swift (Sanders, Conner, Gibson, Miller, Spears Lenny)
Adams/Godwin/Higgins/McLaurin (DJ Moore, Hopkins, Tillman)
Kelce (Hockenson)
Budda/Holland/Blackmon/Minkah (Sydney Brown)
Bosa/Bernard/Okereke/EJones (Elliss)

atlmoneyman
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby atlmoneyman » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:20 pm

Solid advice, fellas. I'm considering it all and will sort this out over the next day or so. Thanks!

Adam_172
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Adam_172 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:42 am

I'm taking KA side here. Great value and puts you in a great positon moving forward.
TEAM 1
Dynasty PPR 1QB (12 Team League)

QB - Fields, Pickett, Howell.
RB - Gibbs, R. White, Swift, Javonte Williams, Charbonnet, Allegier, Tank Bigsby, Penny, Mack.
WR - Nacua, Dell, Hollywood, Jameson Williams, Burks, Mooney, Atwell, Melton, Phillips, Washington, Lazard, Gage.
TE - Ferguson, Mayer, Knox.
DEF - Bills, Vikings.

Rookie Picks: 1.02, 1.13 (extra pick), 2.02, 3.02, 4.02 and 5.02.

TEAM 2
Dynasty PPR - SuperFlex and TE Prem. (16 teams)

QB - Prescott, Pickett, Ridder, Mariota, Mullins, Willis.
RB - Walker III, R. White, Montgomery, Singletary, R. Jones, Mack, Hull, Sermon.
WR - Adams, Higgins, Watson, Meyers, Gabe Davis, W. Robinson, Dotson, Raymond, ARob.
TE - McBride, H. Henry, B. Jordan, Bates, B. Hopkins.

Rookie Picks: 2.14 and 3.14.