Rebuild or Let it ride? Barkley Involved.

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
xcatcher
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Rebuild or Let it ride? Barkley Involved.

Postby xcatcher » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:11 pm

I'm at a point where I went all in on last years WR crop (Team in sig) and I'm extremely young but admit I'm in a "rebuild" stage.

Have an interesting offer:
I give:
Barkley
Higgins

I get:
Sutton

Barkley is just 24 but this would allow me to pair a RB in the same age range as my current WR corp to better align for a long run. The downside, is CMC and Barkley return to form I'm borderline in contention. Thoughts?
10 team- 18 roster size- PPR full keeper dynasty - 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLX , 1DEF
QB- Tannehill
RB- Saquon Barkley, Christian McCaffery, Jeffery Wilson, James White, Jamaal Williams, Duke Johnson
WR- Tee Higgins, Brandon Aiyuk, Denzel Mims, Jalen Reagor, LAviska Shenault, Preston Williams, Henry Ruggs
TE- Travis Kelce, Dallas Goedert
D-

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Rebuild or Let it ride? Barkley Involved.

Postby Gator Sens » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:21 pm

In a 1 QB league, I would hold. The two early 1sts is a nice return but is still short by a 1st and Higgins should not be involved in my opinion. Hold.

BucBuc
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BucBuc » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:36 pm

Very solid offer...Try to counter with taking off Sutton and Higgins and just do the picks for Barkley...I'd lean making the move but its close. If Barkley gets hurt again or is middling his value will drop like a rock..All depends on how you view Barkley
TEAM 1
12 Team Half PPR Superflex ..1Qb , 2Rb, 3Wr,1 Te, 2Flex 1Superflex 1Def
QBs: Dak,Goff, Burrow
RBS: Bijan,Pacheco,D.Harris,Fournette,GibsonDillon,Penny, Darell Williams,Chestnut,Ty Chandler,M
Ingram, Goodson, K.Ingram
WR:Lamb,Tee,DJM,AJB, Boyd
TE Goedert,
DEF Eagles, Broncos,

xcatcher
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby xcatcher » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:45 pm

I tried that and he would not entertain. Higgins has to be included.
10 team- 18 roster size- PPR full keeper dynasty - 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLX , 1DEF
QB- Tannehill
RB- Saquon Barkley, Christian McCaffery, Jeffery Wilson, James White, Jamaal Williams, Duke Johnson
WR- Tee Higgins, Brandon Aiyuk, Denzel Mims, Jalen Reagor, LAviska Shenault, Preston Williams, Henry Ruggs
TE- Travis Kelce, Dallas Goedert
D-

BucBuc
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BucBuc » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm

xcatcher wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:45 pm I tried that and he would not entertain. Higgins has to be included.
Hmmm...maybe add a future 2nd and he adds a future 1st for insulation? Or you keep your 2nd on your side..something like that
TEAM 1
12 Team Half PPR Superflex ..1Qb , 2Rb, 3Wr,1 Te, 2Flex 1Superflex 1Def
QBs: Dak,Goff, Burrow
RBS: Bijan,Pacheco,D.Harris,Fournette,GibsonDillon,Penny, Darell Williams,Chestnut,Ty Chandler,M
Ingram, Goodson, K.Ingram
WR:Lamb,Tee,DJM,AJB, Boyd
TE Goedert,
DEF Eagles, Broncos,

Mtt33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Mtt33 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:07 pm

Easy pass. You have cmc Barkley and kelce in a single qb. I get that you’re young but youd be crazy (imo) to waste those years of that trio, I love roster building but at some point you need to win and with those guys, go win... this is also a 10 teamer you only start 8 guys in, don’t over rebuild in this format it’s very shallow. trade some (I would recommend all) youth for some older WRs and an rb3 and win. Golladay Lockett kupp landry all guys that can possibly be had relatively cheap.

Clearly he likes Higgins way more than Sutton, change the deal to a Sutton+ for Higgins deal. Sutton may be outright better anyways and if chase goes there Higgins loses a lot of value

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:39 pm

Keep Barkley

tsarpepe
MVP
MVP

Postby tsarpepe » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:17 pm

I'm hitting "reject" on this with a smirk on my face.
Higgins > Sutton
Barkley > 1.02 + 1.04