Trade for Godwin or Sutton..What kind of Offers?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Gatorguy7275
Role Player
Role Player

Trade for Godwin or Sutton..What kind of Offers?

Postby Gatorguy7275 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:23 pm

I have the 1.02, 1.04, 1.10 & 2 3rd rounders in our rookie draft. .5 PPR, 1 QB. I've a very good RB situation provided Saquon is healthy. I'm toying with offering my 1.10+ other assets to try for Godwin or Sutton. Sutton should be cheaper & more accessible, altho Godwin Mgr. has a great group of WRs w/ Godwin 3rd or 4th in that group. Sutton has more Qs due to injury.

The 1.01 Mgr has told me he'll likely choose Chase, thus my desire to find a capable WR#1. My WR group has some talent, but no clear WR#1. I'm leaning toward drafting Etienne/Harris & Pitts, assuming their availability at 1.02 & 1.04.

Q#1: What do you think I should add to the 1.10 to get either one? I've considered the 1.10 , Deebo (or Gallup), & a 3rd for Godwin, or the 1.10, & Parker, P Williams or some other similar player for Sutton. If I hold, the 1.10 could yield Marshall, E Moore, Toney, or R Moore, any of whom could hit, but aren't proven in the NFL.
Q#2: Would you offer or hold?

Thanks & be safe out there!
10 team, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, DST, K, 0.5 PPR.

QB: L Jackson, Purdy
RB: J Taylor, A Gibson, B Hall, McKinnon, K Hunt, J McLaughlin
WR: Addison, Aiyuk, Boyd, Chase, Dell, Gallup, Godwin, E Moore, Shaheed
TE: Pitts, Engram,

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Trade for Godwin or Sutton..What kind of Offers?

Postby Gator Sens » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:35 pm

I would ask both managers what they would need on top of the pick to get to Sutton or Godwin. I much prefer Godwin and think if you can add Samuel, its a nice win for you. I like to ask the other managers personally to see where their value is and help decide if it's worth pursuing.

I like either asset for the 1.10+ depending on what the + is in the end.