Where to go from here?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
stockerj
Role Player
Role Player

Where to go from here?

Postby stockerj » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:09 am

Sig 1

I think I have a pretty strong receiving core and definitely need depth at rb, but what would you do with my team. I have pick 1.09 & 3.08. I'll take any suggestions, just feel a little stagnant and want to plan for injuries, incase it does happen. I'd rather have no injuries but have the insurance, than injury and no help.

2017 Champion
10 Team PPR Dynasty 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/3Flex/1Defense
Qb - Allen, Wilson
Rb - Pollard, Walker, Spears, Mattison, Sanders, Jam. Williams, Hunt, Singletary, Chandler
Wr - Jefferson, D. Smith, Metcalf, Cooper, Flowers, Jeudy, Thornton, Osborn, J. Williams, Dell
Te - Goedert, Ferguson, Kmet
Taxi - White, Musgrave, McBride

2023 Champion
10 Team PPR Dynasty 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/3Flex/1K/1Defense
Qb - Counsins, Goff, Richardson
Rb - Mixon, Montgomery, Jav. Williams, Barkley, Spears, Dillion, Charbonnet
Wr - Moore, Godwin, Diggs, Cooper, JSN, Chark, Carter, Burks
Te - Knox, Henry, Smith
Taxi - Mingo, Musgrave, Palmer, Hutchinson

12 Team PPR Dynasty Superflex 1 QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2Flex/1SuperFlex/1K/1Def
Qb - Burrow, Murray, Fields
Rb - Jacobs, Hall, Swift, Montgomery, Pacheco, Warren, Johnson, Bigsby
Wr - Addison, Olave, Flowers, M. Williams, Sutton, Campbell, Osborn, Watkins
Te - Engram, Musgrave
Taxi - Tillman, Ross, Strong, Metchie

McCafsteez
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Where to go from here?

Postby McCafsteez » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:28 am

If you like Harris or ETN, I would try to package the 1.09 with something to move up and grab one of the rookie backs. Or, attempt to trade the 1.09 for an RB.
The Other Woman Dynasty League - 12 Team PPR (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex)
QB: Herbert, Lance, Stafford
RB: Bijan, Hall, Cook, Chubb, Mattison
WR: Adams, Hill, Hopkins, Robinson
TE: Waller, Engram
-
You’re in this for Life - 12 Team 0.5 PPR
(QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, TE, 3 Flex)

QB: Fields, Young, Richardson, Smith
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, A. Jones
WR: Metcalf, JSN, Addison, Q. Johnston, Mingo, Rice
TE: Kincaid, Mayer, Gesicki
2024 Picks - (x3) 1sts
-
Dynasty Addiction - 12 Team PPR /SF (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, SF)
QB: Lawrence, Fields
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Etienne, Walker
WR: AJ Brown, Godwin, Bateman
TE: Kittle

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:01 am

I would shop Kupp and Golladay as a pair and see what options are available at RB for the price. Allen likely will not bring in what he should on the market and than you can build your WR core around: Metcalf, Aiyuk and Jefferson. You could use a better TE, but outside of the elite options that are crazy pricey, they are all the same so I would not waste much time there. I would be looking to go BPA with your pick to maximize value and strengthen whichever position core you end up drafting.

On a side note, your RB core is aging and if looks like you are not going to be a serious contender before the deadline, I would be looking to cash out on Cook and Carson in season if a good deal can be found.

stockerj
Role Player
Role Player

Postby stockerj » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:37 am

Gator Sens wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:01 am I would shop Kupp and Golladay as a pair and see what options are available at RB for the price. Allen likely will not bring in what he should on the market and than you can build your WR core around: Metcalf, Aiyuk and Jefferson. You could use a better TE, but outside of the elite options that are crazy pricey, they are all the same so I would not waste much time there. I would be looking to go BPA with your pick to maximize value and strengthen whichever position core you end up drafting.

On a side note, your RB core is aging and if looks like you are not going to be a serious contender before the deadline, I would be looking to cash out on Cook and Carson in season if a good deal can be found.
Yeah I plan to sell and see what position I'm at next year. I believe I am able to contend again this year but want to cash out on Cook. I'd like to get maybe a rookie rb that didn't produce as planned but still has upside, in addition to picks (Given Cook does similar things to last year).

And what type of players would you be looking at if pairing KG and Kupp? I'd assume someone of a higher level, but did you have certain names in mind?

2017 Champion
10 Team PPR Dynasty 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/3Flex/1Defense
Qb - Allen, Wilson
Rb - Pollard, Walker, Spears, Mattison, Sanders, Jam. Williams, Hunt, Singletary, Chandler
Wr - Jefferson, D. Smith, Metcalf, Cooper, Flowers, Jeudy, Thornton, Osborn, J. Williams, Dell
Te - Goedert, Ferguson, Kmet
Taxi - White, Musgrave, McBride

2023 Champion
10 Team PPR Dynasty 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/3Flex/1K/1Defense
Qb - Counsins, Goff, Richardson
Rb - Mixon, Montgomery, Jav. Williams, Barkley, Spears, Dillion, Charbonnet
Wr - Moore, Godwin, Diggs, Cooper, JSN, Chark, Carter, Burks
Te - Knox, Henry, Smith
Taxi - Mingo, Musgrave, Palmer, Hutchinson

12 Team PPR Dynasty Superflex 1 QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2Flex/1SuperFlex/1K/1Def
Qb - Burrow, Murray, Fields
Rb - Jacobs, Hall, Swift, Montgomery, Pacheco, Warren, Johnson, Bigsby
Wr - Addison, Olave, Flowers, M. Williams, Sutton, Campbell, Osborn, Watkins
Te - Engram, Musgrave
Taxi - Tillman, Ross, Strong, Metchie

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:44 am

stockerj wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:37 am
Gator Sens wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:01 am I would shop Kupp and Golladay as a pair and see what options are available at RB for the price. Allen likely will not bring in what he should on the market and than you can build your WR core around: Metcalf, Aiyuk and Jefferson. You could use a better TE, but outside of the elite options that are crazy pricey, they are all the same so I would not waste much time there. I would be looking to go BPA with your pick to maximize value and strengthen whichever position core you end up drafting.

Yeah I plan to sell and see what position I'm at next year. I believe I am able to contend again this year but want to cash out on Cook. I'd like to get maybe a rookie rb that didn't produce as planned but still has upside, in addition to picks (Given Cook does similar things to last year).

And what type of players would you be looking at if pairing KG and Kupp? I'd assume someone of a higher level, but did you have certain names in mind?
I would make those two available as a package and let everyone know you are looking for a RB. Golladay and Kupp are both difficult to value league to league because their value is all over the place owner to owner. Some view Golladay as elite and others don't. If you have a league message board, I would start there. Depending on how they are viewed, I think you could land a solid back. I would be looking young in case you end up selling Cook later in the year.