Gibson vs 1.05

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Gibson vs 1.05

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:52 pm

Krissi24 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:12 pm Good thing I asked that question. I am a bit surprised that it seems to be Gibson and not that close. I would have thought that people were higher on Harris, Williams, Etienne, Chase and Smith/Waddle.

I'm guessing the bolded players won't be options for you at 1.05 in 1 QB, and that's part of why I answered the way I did. I also don't believe Williams is as good as Gibson. And unless your RB group can absorb the hit, I don't see the upside of making this trade.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Gibson vs 1.05

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:37 pm

StripesOfKC wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:19 pm Gibson is so much better than Etienne it's not even funny

His positional value puts him well ahead of small WRs like Waddle and Smith

I consider him personally to be better than Najee and Williams too but that to me is at least within judgement call territory. Chase I would likely take over him unless I was contending and needed him as my RB2
Agreed. The only debate for me here is Chase vs Gibson and I'd still lean the RB