Help me make an offer for Hill or Ridley

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Which side 10 team SF

Sanders + DJM + 2.2 + 3.5
100%
Tyreek Hill + Cephus
No votes

Total votes: 6

Slackalacker
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Help me make an offer for Hill or Ridley

Postby Slackalacker » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:30 am

Team 1 in sig

UPDATED OFFER:

Give: Sanders + DJM + 2.2 + 3.5
Get: Tyreek Hill + Cephus

I have an owner interested in one of Sanders or Mixon and he owns Tyreek Hill and Calvin Ridley. I really don’t know how to value Mixon or Sanders but he wants one of my younger WRs back on top of the RB.

Honestly I’d be happy to move on from one as they’ve been relatively disappointing compared to their value. I intend on moving up from 1.6 to get a top RB to our with Barkley/Zeke and I won’t need 5 RBs since we start 2-4RB and 2-4WR.

Would a fair starting point be to give One of Mixon/Sanders and one of Higgins/DJM and a 2nd for Hill?

Or maybe shoot for less and offer Mixon + Higgins for Ridley + something small?

I’m just not sure where to start
Last edited by Slackalacker on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TEAM 1 - 10 team SF 1PPR | 2017 & 2019 League Champ
1QB/1SF/2RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX
QB: Dak - Hurts - DangeRuss - Tua - Z Wilson - Mills
RB: Barkley - Zeke - Sanders - Pollard - Patterson - D’Ernest - Jermar - Evans - Jones
WR: Hill - JJeff - Higgins - Hollywood - MThom(IR) - Godwin(IR) - E Moore - Marshall Jr - Calloway - Palmer - D Brown
TE: Hock - Moreau

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Help me make an offer for Hill or Ridley

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:34 am

Sanders + Moore and a pick is a fair offer for Hill. Hill is an elite WR, but some owners are still high on Sanders and Moore carries a fair amount of value on the market. I see no reason that this offer does not at least get talks started.

Slackalacker
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Slackalacker » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:37 am

Gator Sens wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:34 am Sanders + Moore and a pick is a fair offer for Hill. Hill is an elite WR, but some owners are still high on Sanders and Moore carries a fair amount of value on the market. I see no reason that this offer does not at least get talks started.
That’s what I’m looking for is a fair ballpark offer without coming in too strong. Would one of my seconds be a decent start? I have 2.2/2.5/2.8
RB: Barkley - Zeke - Sanders - Pollard - Patterson - D’Ernest - Jermar - Evans - Jones
WR: Hill - JJeff - Higgins - Hollywood - MThom(IR) - Godwin(IR) - E Moore - Marshall Jr - Calloway - Palmer - D Brown

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:40 am

Slackalacker wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:37 am
Gator Sens wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:34 am Sanders + Moore and a pick is a fair offer for Hill. Hill is an elite WR, but some owners are still high on Sanders and Moore carries a fair amount of value on the market. I see no reason that this offer does not at least get talks started.
That’s what I’m looking for is a fair ballpark offer without coming in too strong. Would one of my seconds be a decent start? I have 2.2/2.5/2.8
I would start with the 2.5 and see where the value is. I think that is a strong and fair offer.

Slackalacker
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Slackalacker » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:34 am

Gator Sens wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:40 am
I would start with the 2.5 and see where the value is. I think that is a strong and fair offer.
Well he has come back with the following offer

Get Hill + one of my choice of AJG/Harry/Cephus/OJH

I’m trying to keep the 2.2 but if he’s insistent upon receiving it does it still seem like a good deal?

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:36 am

Slackalacker wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:34 am
Gator Sens wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:40 am

Well he has come back with the following offer

Get Hill + one of my choice of AJG/Harry/Cephus/OJH

I’m trying to keep the 2.2 but if he’s insistent upon receiving it does it still seem like a good deal?
It's pricey, but locking up an asset like Hill. He is elite an I think the price is fair to lock up Hill as he is tied to Mahomes.

krtbuckeye
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby krtbuckeye » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:44 am

I would rather give up Sanders than Mixon, and while I like Moore, I don't know how much higher I believe his ceiling is in his current situation. As far as overpays go for an elite guy, this isn't bad IMO. I'd pay Sanders/Moore/2.02/3.05 for Hill, and I'd probably take a flier on Cephus, as I think he could be a nice short-intermediate valve for Goff.
The Highwaymen
🏆 2020, 2021, 2022
🥈 2018, 2019

10 Team SF, PPR, Roster: 33+2 IR+2 Taxi
Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, SF, FLX (RB/WR), K, 2 DL, LB, 2 DB, 2 IDP FLX

**IDP scoring is TKL heavy (1.0 solo and asst), no QBH or TFL.**

QB: Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs, D’Andre Swift, Jerome Ford, Khalil Herbert, Jaleel McLaughlin, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Isaiah Spiller, Chase Brown, Evan Hull (IR), Sean Tucker
WR: Amon-Ra St. Brown, DeVonta Smith, Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Josh Palmer, Demario Douglas, Alec Pierce, Michael Wilson, Jalin Hyatt, Kayshon Boutte (Taxi)
TE: Sam LaPorta, Trey McBride
K: Jake Elliott
DL: Danielle Hunter, Aiden Hutchinson, Jaelan Phillips (IR)
LB: Bobby Wagner, Jordyn Brooks, Logan Wilson, Ernest Jones
DB: Derwin James, Brian Branch

BradysBunch
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby BradysBunch » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:09 pm

I prefer keeping what you have. I think it is a good price, but injuries happen and it would be nice to have the depth.
9(yes 9) team / 28 man rosters
15/17/19/21 Champ
SF/PPR
QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/flex/SF
Mahomes/TLAW/Fields
N. Harris/J. Williams/Gibbs/CEH/A. Jones/Hubbard/Haskins/Ingram
Kupp/Jefferson/Chase/Lamb/Hopkins/MT/Watson/Dotson/
Kelce/Hurst