DK vs Jefferson With Poll

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Choose 1

DK
31%
Jefferson
69%

Total votes: 29

OhSnapItsAnt
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: DK vs Jefferson With Poll

Postby OhSnapItsAnt » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:55 am

Anteaters wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:59 am
OhSnapItsAnt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:15 am JJ for me.. if he can do what he did with Kirk as a rookie.. I’m pretty sure he can do it with anyone.
Not disputing your choice of JJ, but ...

Cousins is not a bad QB. Every time I see threads like "Why is Evans so undervalued?" or other players, I can't believe there's not one for Cousins. In my main league, Cousins was the 10th overall highest scoring QB in 2020, 13th pts/gm.

Cousins is a proven fantasy asset. He's a proven NFL asset. I firmly believe that if Cousins was a free agent, a dozen teams would be trying to sign him to a significant $ contract. Who seriously believes the Jets, Bears, Patriots, Panthers or Washington wouldn't jump at the chance to have Cousins? If you were Indy, wouldn't Cousins have been a better option than Wentz? Better in LV than Carr? I think SF would trade JimmyG for Cousins and probably throw in a 1st.

It's easy to bash Cousins because his contract was a little above his stats for a couple of years, but he's become a go-to punchline without real reason. The truth is, he is a very good NFL QB. Once you get past the top 8-9 QBs, he compares very favorably to the next group.
I understand where you’re coming from, I guess I was a little extreme in my first statement but definitely wasn’t trying to bash Cousins.

But I do still believe his QB play is more.. easily replaceable compared to if Seattle were to lose Russ.
So taking that in mind also with age, I just prefer JJ slightly.
Team 1:
10 team SF, .5 ppr
1-QB 1-SF 3-WR 2-RB 1-TE 1-Flex
QB: Allen, Burrow, Goff, Aidan OConnel
RB: ETN, K Walker, Swift, D Pierce, Monty, Herbert, McLaughlin
WR: Deebo, AJB, Lamb, DJM, Dell, Higgins, Jeudy, E Moore, Michael Wilson, Tutu
TE: Kinkaid, Schultz, Njoku