SF/TE Premium Trade Help

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Which Side

Keanan Allen/1.06
27%
Swift/2.01
73%

Total votes: 11

TheGunSlinger
Role Player
Role Player

SF/TE Premium Trade Help

Postby TheGunSlinger » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:05 pm

12tm SF/TE premium league. Both teams are major rebuilds and the bottom two teams in the league. What side would you take?

Keanan Allen/1.06 or Swift/2.01? The young RB and later pick, or the WR and a top pick that in a SF has big value. Both teams are not competing this year or next.

Thoughts?

krtbuckeye
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: SF/TE Premium Trade Help

Postby krtbuckeye » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:10 pm

I’d take Swift/2.01. Even with not competing either of the next 2 years I’d still rather have Swift. He’ll be in the heart of his prime at that point, and even if he’s not the league winner I think he’ll be, he’ll still have far more trade value then than Allen.
The Highwaymen
🏆 2020, 2021, 2022
🥈 2018, 2019

10 Team SF, PPR, Roster: 33+2 IR+2 Taxi
Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, SF, FLX (RB/WR), K, 2 DL, LB, 2 DB, 2 IDP FLX

**IDP scoring is TKL heavy (1.0 solo and asst), no QBH or TFL.**

QB: Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs, D’Andre Swift, Jerome Ford, Khalil Herbert, Jaleel McLaughlin, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Isaiah Spiller, Chase Brown, Evan Hull (IR), Sean Tucker
WR: Amon-Ra St. Brown, DeVonta Smith, Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Josh Palmer, Demario Douglas, Alec Pierce, Michael Wilson, Jalin Hyatt, Kayshon Boutte (Taxi)
TE: Sam LaPorta, Trey McBride
K: Jake Elliott
DL: Danielle Hunter, Aiden Hutchinson, Jaelan Phillips (IR)
LB: Bobby Wagner, Jordyn Brooks, Logan Wilson, Ernest Jones
DB: Derwin James, Brian Branch

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:13 pm

I really like Allen but I would lean Swift + in a major rebuild. The 1.06 is also very appealing, but I think Swift is the way to go.

zaner75
Captain
Captain

Postby zaner75 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:41 pm

First priority, for me, would be getting QB sorted. With a chance that one of the top 4 QBs drops to 1.06, I'd take that route.

Zhoward88
Starter
Starter

Postby Zhoward88 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:51 pm

This is really not a hard choice. Allen will for sure be worth absolutely nothing more than a low value pick in a couple years. People are already hesitant to give decent assets for him. If it’s legit a rebuild the answer is swift/early 2nd. Look at it with clear eyes. Rebuild=Hoping to be competitive again in the near future if things go right. Swift is very valuable right now. And will be for several years barring injury/sucking. You can still hit a nice WR prospect with that pick.
10 team league....16 offensive keepers selected by April first. 28 man rosters during the season. 1 keeper defense and 1 keeper kicker.

.5 ppr, TE premium +.5, .2 return yards, big play bonuses, 4 team playoffs and 2 week super bowl (wk 15,16).
Start 1 QB 6 pt passing TD, 2 RBs, 3 WR, 1 flex, 1 TE.

QBs- Dak P
RBs- miles sanders, CEH, Najee Harris, Antonio gibson, James robinson, Boston Scott, qadree ollison, eno Benjamin, Sony michel, kerryon Johnson, gerrid Doaks, Larry rountree,
WRs- Brandon aiyuk, shenault, Adam thielen, Antonio brown, kadarius Toney, Jacobi Meyers, Dwayne eskridge, jalen Darden.

TEs- Goedert, fant, Hayden hurst, Dan Arnold, Donald parham
Kicker- koo

zaner75
Captain
Captain

Postby zaner75 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Competitive to what ends? Competitive for a playoff spot? Then sure the young, high value RB makes sense. Competitive to win the league? Then that means having answers at the most important position.
What's the hardest asset to acquire in SF? I would argue that it is high-end QB, so without knowing anything else about the rosters, QB would be my first priority in a rebuild and the cheapest way to acquire QBs is in the draft.
I prefer to build at QB, which seems to be a minority position. Without solid QBs, I could see having to trade Swift + in order to sort out QB which just keeps pushing the rebuild on and on.

Adam_172
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Adam_172 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:34 pm

Give me KA and the early pick
TEAM 1
Dynasty PPR 1QB (12 Team League)

QB - Murray, Fields, Pickett, Howell.
RB - Gibbs, R. White, Swift, Javonte Williams, Charbonnet, Allegier, Tank Bigsby, Penny.
WR - Nacua, Dell, Hollywood, Jameson Williams, Burks, Mooney, Atwell, Melton, Phillips, Washington, Lazard.
TE - Ferguson, Mayer, Knox.
DEF - Bills, Vikings.

Rookie Picks: 1.02, 2.02, 3.02, 4.02 and 5.02.

TEAM 2
Dynasty PPR - SuperFlex and TE Prem. (16 teams)

QB - Prescott, Pickett, Ridder, Mariota, Mullins, Willis.
RB - Walker III, R. White, Montgomery, Singletary, R. Jones, Mack, Hull, Sermon.
WR - Adams, Higgins, Watson, Meyers, Gabe Davis, W. Robinson, Dotson, Raymond, ARob.
TE - McBride, H. Henry, B. Jordan, Bates, B. Hopkins.

Rookie Picks: 2.14 and 3.14.