superflex trade - Brady and 1.06 for Tua

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Re: superflex trade - Brady and 1.06 for Tua

Postby abloom » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:13 am

Crouchy wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:10 am Hey thanks for the replies and especially Abloom. I got 2021 for free so I took this team over.

The one trade I did when I took over after the season was trade James Robinson for the 1.09, 2.05 and Drake. I am happy with that one. Drake was a bonus really. I would have traded him for the two picks.

The team actually did well last season and I had an idea that it could maybe make the playoffs again, but I think it is a lost cause. Yes sadly it is Antonio Brown and picks are 1.06, 1.09, 2.05, 2.09, 2.11, 3.04, 3.05. 3.09

I guess if I use my seconds to try and get some vets, especially at RB then I have one season to win and after that I am toast with all my aging assets, but unfortunately if I want to shop them - Julio is at his lowest value ever, Gurley is already dust, Jimmy Graham is finished. Brady has perhaps one season? Crowders value is in the gutter

The running back situation is desperate but I do really like Hines and Cohen - two of the most pure PPR backs in the league.
I really like that trade. Could you have gotten more? maybe. but Robinson is better being traded away from you than he is on your team. In a SF league I'm also really excited about the first 12 picks or so with four QBs (Lawrence, Fields, Lance, Wilson), 3 RBs (Harris, Etienne, Williams), four WRs (Chase, Moore, Bateman, Smith) and 1 TE (Pitts) being in my top 11 in some order. When you add the fact that this is a start 2 TE league Freirmuth and Jordan probably would be the next 2 I'd look at.

If you are looking for RBs I have 3 that I would target. Now they very easily could completely miss, but they are fairly cheap and could be some nice hits. These aren't really the type of RBs I'm suggesting at for Vet RBs just more ones I think are cheap now and could end up getting you some value during the season: Jeff Wilson Jr, Damien Williams, Jamaal Williams.

Julio and Brady are really only the ones that have value. But I think if you are selling them you should go for 2022 assetts. Its just too close to the 2021 draft in my mind and those values are higher right now.
Team #1: 2nd place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Team #2: back to back champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: R Wilson, Murray, Watson
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Team #3: back to back champion
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Heinicke, walker
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, Juju
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Team #4 3rd
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Team #5 4th
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Team #6 orphan
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

Crouchy
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Crouchy » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:21 am

mid 2021 third would be a good price to acquire Jamaal or Wilson. A late third for Damien?

What do you reckon?

Now I kind of want to go the other way and ride Julio, Brady and the older pieces and put together an aging vets lineup and bit part players with upside lineup for 2021 with this team to try and take down the title.

Oh and PS I agree about the tier break but I would add Waddle and have the tier break after 13.

ravn88
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ravn88 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:40 am

Crouchy wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:12 am ah sorry. 12 team league Full PPR TE premium with two TEs
QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2TE, 1 Flex, 1 superflex

The more I look at this team I remembered it a bit wrong and the weaker it looks in fact and I'm wrong I don't think there is any chance to go for it. I got the 2021 season for free though!

QB, Jackson, Brady,
RB Gordon, Hines, Cohen, Drake, Gurley, Gallmann, L.Perine, R.Freeman, Dallas
WR Hill, Julio, Fuller, Crowder, A.Brown, Renfrow, Ruggs, Edwards, Tyler Johnson
TE Higbee, Andrews, Trautman, Graham, Parkinson

2x firsts
3x seconds
2x thirds
When i get this type of orphans either its one player away from competing (this is not) or I tear it all down.

For me its a rebuild. Then I would see when its realistic to finish my rebuild. (At least 2 drafts)

I would say you couls by trading and drafting have a pretty good team after the 2022 draft.
But the best would be after the 2023 draft.

Lamar would be the only player i wouldnt wanna trade.
Maybe even your 2021 picks for 2 future 1sts
Team 1 : 1QB 2RB 3 WR 1TE 1Flex 1K 1TM 2 IR 12 Keepers

QB: Carson Wentz, P. Mahomes
RB: A. Jones, MGIII, Dobbins, L. Bell, Ingram, J Williams & Gaskin
WR: D. Hopkins, J. Jones, K. Allen, J Crowder, Humpries & Agolor
TE: E. Engram, Trey Burton, V Davis & J. Doyle

Team 2: 1QB 1 SF 3RB 5WR 2TE 2FLEX DEF 26 Keepers 2019 Champ :thumbup: 2020 third place

QB: J. Allen Wentz Watson D. Lock.
RB: Barkley Zeke CEH J. Robinson D. Freeman Penny
WR: M. Thomas Cooper Godwin Juju J. Washington Renfrow, Jeudy, R. Moore TreQuan, P. Williams
TE: Waller Engram OJH & Everett
DEF: Pats & Browns

Team 3: 1QB 1SF 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FLEX DEF K

QB: Wilson Wentz Tannehill Brees Haskins Foles
RB: CMC Zeke Miles CEH AP J. Jackson B. Scott
WR: Evans Adams Landry Metcalf E. Sanders Lazard
TE: Engram Hurts Ebron Herndon

krtbuckeye
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby krtbuckeye » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:55 am

Sorry, late to the game here. Brady is definitely a sell, but I agree with Gator that you're likely to get a better deal for him in-season. I would be shopping Jackson also given where the team is at, but wouldn't sell low by any means. To be honest, I would be shopping all of the big names on the roster. The only outright holds for me right now would be: Ruggs, Edwards, T. Johnson, Andrews, and Trautman.
The Highwaymen
🏆 2020, 2021, 2022
🥈 2018, 2019

10 Team SF, PPR, Roster: 33+2 IR+2 Taxi
Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, SF, FLX (RB/WR), K, 2 DL, LB, 2 DB, 2 IDP FLX

**IDP scoring is TKL heavy (1.0 solo and asst), no QBH or TFL.**

QB: Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs, D’Andre Swift, Jerome Ford, Khalil Herbert, Jaleel McLaughlin, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Isaiah Spiller, Chase Brown, Evan Hull (IR), Sean Tucker
WR: Amon-Ra St. Brown, DeVonta Smith, Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Josh Palmer, Demario Douglas, Alec Pierce, Michael Wilson, Jalin Hyatt, Kayshon Boutte (Taxi)
TE: Sam LaPorta, Trey McBride
K: Jake Elliott
DL: Danielle Hunter, Aiden Hutchinson, Jaelan Phillips (IR)
LB: Bobby Wagner, Jordyn Brooks, Logan Wilson, Ernest Jones
DB: Derwin James, Brian Branch

Edgy68
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Edgy68 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:09 am

You won’t do anything for yourself by grabbing vets for a run than secure a middling 1st the following year and have even more aging assets on your roster. This is a complete rebuild in my opinion.

Some of the sells that were suggested could be done with a pick to upgrade the pick, but we got away from the initial question. I wouldn’t package two viable assets that each have trade value in Brady and 1.06 for one QB that is young but has questions.
Wasteland
12-team, PPR 25 roster 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1(RB/WR/TE), 1 D/ST
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson
RB J. Taylor, D. Henry, M. Sanders, B. Hall, T. Sermon, C. Patterson, P. Strong, K. Ingram, TDP, D. Achane, K. Miller, R. Johnson
WR AJ Brown, C. Ridley, J. Chase, C. Lamb, JSN, G. Pickens, K. Osborn, J. Meyers, A. Pierce, T. Scott
TE T. Kelce, D. Goedert, G. Dulcich, J. Woods
D/ST MIN, PIT, DEN

Panthers
12-team SF, .5 PPR 35 roster: 1QB, 1SF, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 2DB, 2LB, 2DL, 1FLEX
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson, J. Winston, S. Howell
RB J. Mixon, E. Elliott, N. Chubb, J. Kelley, K. Harris, J. Ford
WR D. Hopkins, C. Godwin, T. Higgins, C. Ridley, J. Smith-Njigba, J. Mingo
TE T. Kelce, K. Pitts, Z. Ertz, D. Goedert, J. Ferguson
DB R. Grant, J. Simmons
DL D. Hunter, A. Highsmith, S. Hubbard
LB C. Mosley, A. Singleton, P. Queen, D. Deablo