Value Difference: Keenan vs. Higgins

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Farley
Captain
Captain

Re: Value Difference: Keenan vs. Higgins

Postby Farley » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:19 pm

BradysBunch wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:51 pm i prefer higgens over KA. this is dynasty and at this point in the league year, you are looking long term. If it was last year at the trade deadline and Burrow was out and herbert was doing what he was doing, then i can see KA for the run. just my 2 cents
This. Exactly.

Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Value Difference: Keenan vs. Higgins

Postby Prison_Mike » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:34 pm

Farley wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:19 pm
BradysBunch wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:51 pm i prefer higgens over KA. this is dynasty and at this point in the league year, you are looking long term. If it was last year at the trade deadline and Burrow was out and herbert was doing what he was doing, then i can see KA for the run. just my 2 cents
This. Exactly.
Yep. I went back and forth with him for a bit. I COMPLETELY understand turning down the trade. But not because “KA is washed”

He tried to bring up stud wrs that are here one day and gone the next like Calvin Johnson and AB (which were terrible examples)

I think KA outproduces Higgins for the next 2 years and is therefore more valuable to a competing team, but there’s a legitimate speculation that their close or even that Higgins is better 😳.... but don’t say KA is washed, that’s just lazy narrative analysis