Moving up in 2021 Draft

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
User avatar
McCafsteez
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:39 pm

Moving up in 2021 Draft

Postby McCafsteez » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:53 pm

12 Team - Half PPR - 12 Team 0.5 PPR (QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, TE, 3 Flex)

I just won the ship... :dance: I am trying to move up in the draft. Any specific players you would be looking to move from my team?

I was considering offering my Golladay +1.12 for the 1.3.

Thoughts?

I have no issues moving the players in bold:

QB: Watson, Cousins, Bridgewater
RB: CMC, Sanders, Mostert, Gallman
WR: Hopkins, DJ Moore, Golladay, D. Johnson, Sutton, Chark Jr.
TE: Gesicki, Everett
Last edited by McCafsteez on Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
v1 - 12 Team PPR (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex) 2020 CHAMP! :dance:
QB: Watson, Herbert
RB: Cook, Chubb, Gaskin, Mattison, Hines
WR: Evans, Cooper, DJ Moore, Robinson, Boyd, M. Williams
TE: Waller, Engram
-
v2 - 12 Team .5 PPR / 1.5 PPR TE Premium / SF / (QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, 3 Flex, SF) 2020 CHAMP! :dance:
QB: Jackson, Rivers, Brady
RB: Henry, Sanders, Fournette, Gaskin, Peterson
WR: Hopkins, Diggs, Allen, OBJ, MVS
TE: Kelce, Schultz, Ebron
-
v3 - 12 Team 0.5 PPR (QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, TE, 3 Flex) 2020 CHAMP! :dance:
QB: Cousins, Bridgewater, Lock
RB: CMC, Kamara, Sanders, Mostert
WR: Hopkins, Golladay, D. Johnson, Sutton, Chark Jr.
TE: Gesicki
2021 Picks: 1.12 / 2.10
-
v4 - 12 Team PPR / 1.5 PPR TE PREM / SF /(QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, SF) 2020 RUNNER UP! :wall:
QB: Rodgers, Herbert, Ryan, Haskins Jr.
RB: CMC, Cook, Davis, Peterson, Mattison
WR: JuJu, Metcalf, Edelman, G. Tate, Mooney
TE: Andrews, Tonyan, Ebron, Hooper, Thomas

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 29683
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am
Contact:

Re: Moving up in 2021 Draft

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:56 pm

Nice work on the title man. As we discussed, I think the offer is a fair starting point, but knowing the offer owner, I doubt she makes the move...

User avatar
McCafsteez
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:39 pm

Re: Moving up in 2021 Draft

Postby McCafsteez » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:59 pm

Gator Sens wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:56 pm
Nice work on the title man. As we discussed, I think the offer is a fair starting point, but knowing the offer owner, I doubt she makes the move...
Quick with the draw! :clap: I will have to check my texts haha! Anything to see here with her, or is this going to cost me a boatload?
v1 - 12 Team PPR (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex) 2020 CHAMP! :dance:
QB: Watson, Herbert
RB: Cook, Chubb, Gaskin, Mattison, Hines
WR: Evans, Cooper, DJ Moore, Robinson, Boyd, M. Williams
TE: Waller, Engram
-
v2 - 12 Team .5 PPR / 1.5 PPR TE Premium / SF / (QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, 3 Flex, SF) 2020 CHAMP! :dance:
QB: Jackson, Rivers, Brady
RB: Henry, Sanders, Fournette, Gaskin, Peterson
WR: Hopkins, Diggs, Allen, OBJ, MVS
TE: Kelce, Schultz, Ebron
-
v3 - 12 Team 0.5 PPR (QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, TE, 3 Flex) 2020 CHAMP! :dance:
QB: Cousins, Bridgewater, Lock
RB: CMC, Kamara, Sanders, Mostert
WR: Hopkins, Golladay, D. Johnson, Sutton, Chark Jr.
TE: Gesicki
2021 Picks: 1.12 / 2.10
-
v4 - 12 Team PPR / 1.5 PPR TE PREM / SF /(QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, SF) 2020 RUNNER UP! :wall:
QB: Rodgers, Herbert, Ryan, Haskins Jr.
RB: CMC, Cook, Davis, Peterson, Mattison
WR: JuJu, Metcalf, Edelman, G. Tate, Mooney
TE: Andrews, Tonyan, Ebron, Hooper, Thomas

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 29683
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am
Contact:

Re: Moving up in 2021 Draft

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:01 pm

McCafsteez wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:59 pm
Gator Sens wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:56 pm
Nice work on the title man. As we discussed, I think the offer is a fair starting point, but knowing the offer owner, I doubt she makes the move...
Quick with the draw! :clap: I will have to check my texts haha! Anything to see here with her, or is this going to cost me a boatload?
Honestly, I dont see anything you can do to get a deal done that will not be a wild overpay. I put up options of: Mixon, Godwin, Kamara or Aaron Jones for the 1.03+ and was completely shut down. The counter was: the 1.08 for Kamara...that should put it into perspective. If you can get the 1.03 however, hit me up for flipping options.

User avatar
McCafsteez
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:39 pm

Re: Moving up in 2021 Draft

Postby McCafsteez » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:03 pm

Gator Sens wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:01 pm
McCafsteez wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:59 pm
Gator Sens wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:56 pm
Nice work on the title man. As we discussed, I think the offer is a fair starting point, but knowing the offer owner, I doubt she makes the move...
Quick with the draw! :clap: I will have to check my texts haha! Anything to see here with her, or is this going to cost me a boatload?
Honestly, I dont see anything you can do to get a deal done that will not be a wild overpay. I put up options of: Mixon, Godwin, Kamara or Aaron Jones for the 1.03+ and was completely shut down. The counter was: the 1.08 for Kamara...that should put it into perspective. If you can get the 1.03 however, hit me up for flipping options.
Yeah, if that's the case this can only get done if I move CMC or Hopkins. Probably can't do it. If I somehow get the pick, I will be heading straight to you for Kamara baby! #OperationGetGatorAnAlabamaWR!
v1 - 12 Team PPR (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex) 2020 CHAMP! :dance:
QB: Watson, Herbert
RB: Cook, Chubb, Gaskin, Mattison, Hines
WR: Evans, Cooper, DJ Moore, Robinson, Boyd, M. Williams
TE: Waller, Engram
-
v2 - 12 Team .5 PPR / 1.5 PPR TE Premium / SF / (QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, 3 Flex, SF) 2020 CHAMP! :dance:
QB: Jackson, Rivers, Brady
RB: Henry, Sanders, Fournette, Gaskin, Peterson
WR: Hopkins, Diggs, Allen, OBJ, MVS
TE: Kelce, Schultz, Ebron
-
v3 - 12 Team 0.5 PPR (QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, TE, 3 Flex) 2020 CHAMP! :dance:
QB: Cousins, Bridgewater, Lock
RB: CMC, Kamara, Sanders, Mostert
WR: Hopkins, Golladay, D. Johnson, Sutton, Chark Jr.
TE: Gesicki
2021 Picks: 1.12 / 2.10
-
v4 - 12 Team PPR / 1.5 PPR TE PREM / SF /(QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, SF) 2020 RUNNER UP! :wall:
QB: Rodgers, Herbert, Ryan, Haskins Jr.
RB: CMC, Cook, Davis, Peterson, Mattison
WR: JuJu, Metcalf, Edelman, G. Tate, Mooney
TE: Andrews, Tonyan, Ebron, Hooper, Thomas

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 29683
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am
Contact:

Re: Moving up in 2021 Draft

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:09 pm

McCafsteez wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:03 pm
Gator Sens wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:01 pm
McCafsteez wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:59 pm


Quick with the draw! :clap: I will have to check my texts haha! Anything to see here with her, or is this going to cost me a boatload?
Honestly, I dont see anything you can do to get a deal done that will not be a wild overpay. I put up options of: Mixon, Godwin, Kamara or Aaron Jones for the 1.03+ and was completely shut down. The counter was: the 1.08 for Kamara...that should put it into perspective. If you can get the 1.03 however, hit me up for flipping options.
Yeah, if that's the case this can only get done if I move CMC or Hopkins. Probably can't do it. If I somehow get the pick, I will be heading straight to you for Kamara baby! #OperationGetGatorAnAlabamaWR!
Ha ha. You let me know, but that pick will be ridiculously pricey to pry away from the current owner.

abloom
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5787
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:33 am

Re: Moving up in 2021 Draft

Postby abloom » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:22 pm

Golladay + 1.12 could get it done, but it really depends on how much of the rebuild the 1.03 team is. Additionally, I wouldn't trade Chark until after the NFL draft. With a QB likely going to Jax, he should get a boost post draft.
Dynasty Team #1:
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Wentz,Tannehill,Hill
R: CMC,Taylor,Robinson,Fournette
W: Evans,Edelman,Cobb,Davis,Mooney,Lazard
T: Goedert(IR),Henry
D: NE,BAL
K: Bullock

2021 Picks: 1.02,2.05,4.02,5.02,6.02,7.02
---
Dynasty Team #2: 2020 Champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: Wilson, Murray, Cousins, Trubisky, Smith, Dalton
R: Cook, Dobbins, Swift, Monty, Mattison
W: Nuk, Godwin, Metcalf, K Allen, Sutton
T: Kelce
K: Tucker
D: PIT

2021 picks: 1.05,1.12,4.06,4.12,5.12,6.12,7.07
---
DLF advice forum league:
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes ,Tua, Mullens, Love, Flacco, Hoyer, Rypien, Bethard
R: Michel, Moss, Hyde, Bernard, Richard, Darrel Williams, Damien Williams, C Thompson
W: Juju, Cooper, Allen, Sanders, D Moore
T: Schultz, Doyle, Asiasi, Thomas

2021 Picks: 1.04,1.11,1.12,2.04,3.04,4.04,4.06,4.10


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ChunkyMonkey, IWantChips, MFundercover and 7 guests