Just Won My 1st Title What Do You With My Team Now?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Just Won My 1st Title What Do You With My Team Now?

Postby Easy Breesy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:53 pm

Hey Guys Just Won my 1st Ever Title!!!!!! Now that I won what are my next steps of action?
Im in a 16 Team 2 QB TE premium Tiered PPR league Full/Balanced IDP, We also get Kick/Punt Return Yardage points (0.1 points per yard)

QBs: Brady, Big Ben, James Morgan, Jameis Winston, Tyree Jackson (Heard he might switch to TE?)
RBs: Chubb, Hunt, Gibson, Carson, DJ Dallas, Rashaad Penny, Carlos Hyde, ROyce Freeman, James White, Ryquel Armstead
WRs: Davante Adams, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore, Cordarelle Patterson, Zach Pascal, Russell Gage, Kenny Stills, Isaiah Coulter
TE: Travis Kelce, Mark Andrews, Goedert, Logan Thomas, Kahale Warring, Mo ALie Cox, Brycen Hopkins, Kaden Smith
My IDP lineup is pretty elite as well with multiple starters in the top 5-10 at their positions. Probably have a top 3 IDP Lineup in my league.
I have the 1.03, 1.05 and a 4TH round pick in 2021.

1. I'm gonna aim to take WIlson/Fields whichever drops to me, If i get an insane offer then I'd consider it but only if its a QB or someone like Kittle. With the 1.05 I'm hoping to get Lance/Harris/Chase depending on who drops to me. The 1.05 I'm a lot more open to moving again for a QB or a good flex player maybe someone like Hockenson+ or a later Pick+
2. Although my vets got me the W I want to try and move on from Brady/Big Ben, that only will occur during the season most likely and I don't own my 2022 1st so I could hold them for 1 more run next year.
3. Kelce is gonna die on my roster at this point, I don't think I can get what he is truly worth unless i get 2 1sts+
4. I want to try and seel Gibson high as I've seen many rank him as a top 25 Dynasty asset and if someone is willing to pay a top 15 price I'm taking that, I also want to move Carson If/When he signs as Hunt should be good enough as my RB2.

What ideas/Thoughts do you guys have for my team who should I aim to keep/move. I think based on injury Luck if all goes well I've got a chance to repeat.

Thanks Guys, Have a great offseason
16 team Tiered PPR league, TE Premium, 52 man roster, 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1W/R, 1TE/W, Full IDP
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert
RB- Antonio Gibson Ty Johnson, David Johnson Lat Murray
WR- Davante Adams, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore, Cordarelle Patterson,
TE- Hockeson, , Jonnu Smith, Firkser, Logan Thomas

Mike from Canada
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Just Won My 1st Title What Do You With My Team Now?

Postby Mike from Canada » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:45 pm

I don't hate selling Gibson just make sure you get a haul for him.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:59 am

First off, congratulations on your first title, that's awesome. I would make the players you are willing to move available and see what offers come. I certainly would not force anything though and with adding a QB and more options through the draft, I would be fine rolling your roster into the season. With the settings and number of teams, you have a very solid build. Adding multiple younger QBs is the only need in my opinion over the next couple years.

MyTeam
MVP
MVP

Postby MyTeam » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:41 am

Congrats on the first win! That team looks very solid but you have some guys who will be expiring soon. It looks like that team should be extremely competitive in a 12 team SF TEP let alone a 16 team!

If it was my team, I would try to get younger at QB and at WR. Having the 1.03 is going to be extremely useful with that. I think those three QBs could all be really good but if you are trying to win again next year, it might make more sense to move the 1.03 for an established vet. I would target someone younger. Maybe the Dak or Burrow owners are worried about injuries or the Lamar owner wants to reroll on a QB. But I would probably just make the pick and take that leftover QB.

1.05 will get you either Etienne or Chase. I think both of these guys will be studs. Remember Etienne would have been a top 3 pick in this class if he entered last year. Chase is something else. Remember that when he played with Justin Jefferson, he was the CLEAR #1 on that team. Chase could be a beast.

As you said, I would also try to move Brady or Big Ben for a lesser young QB. Not sure what you can get for them but I wouldn't want them to die on your roster (which could be this offseason). Might be able to package them with Carson to upgrade.

Unless you can get kings ransom, keep Kelce. He is a positional advantage every week.

If you can get a haul for Gibson, I would take it. But Rivera talks about him and CMC in the same breath and if they get the same usage, check downs to a RB ten times a game in PPR is already a good game even if he doesn't do anything with them.
Team 1: 12 team, PPR
1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex

Mahomes, Lawrence
Najee, Swift, Javonte, Jamaal W, Murray
DK, DJM, Juju, Jameson, Gallup, Van
Pitts, Friermuth
1.01, 1.04, 1.11, 1.12, 3.10, 2 firsts next year

Team 2: 12 Team, SF TEP (1.5 PPR)
1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 1 SF

Mahomes, Burrow, Cousins, Rudolph
CEH, Swift, Gibson, Jacobs, Mattison, Scott, McFarland
DK, AJB, Ridley, McLaurin, Kupp, Landry, Mims, Hamler, Miller, Johnson, Robinson
Andrews, H. Henry, Sternberger, Alie-Cox, Herndon

Same as Team 2
Watson, Burrow, Lance, Z. Wilson
Pollard, Mattison
Chase, D. Smith, Boyd, Hardman, E. Moore, Cephus, A. Rodgers, Harry, Boykin, A. Tate, Miller
Hockenson, Thomas, Albert O, Njoku
3 additional firsts

Same as Team 2
TLaw, Burrow, Watson, Darnold
CEH, Gus, Cohen
Juju, Chark, Shenault, Boyd, Landry, Renfrow, Robinson,
Engram, Kmet, Firkser, Schultz, Arnold, Herndon
5 additional firsts

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:24 am

You have a solid team for a 16tm 2QB and TE premium. You have a massive advantage at TE and solid across the board. Biggest issue is your QB only have 1-2 more seasons at best, so good idea addressing it now.

With 1.03 and 1.05 you should be able to land a good QB. Hard to say now, but taking 2 of the top 4 QBs is probably the right call.

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:42 am

perkinsrooster wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:45 pm I don't hate selling Gibson just make sure you get a haul for him.
Yup I’m aiming to maybe get the 1.4+a bit if I can I know the 1.04 owner has some interest
16 team Tiered PPR league, TE Premium, 52 man roster, 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1W/R, 1TE/W, Full IDP
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:43 am

Gator Sens wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:59 am First off, congratulations on your first title, that's awesome. I would make the players you are willing to move available and see what offers come. I certainly would not force anything though and with adding a QB and more options through the draft, I would be fine rolling your roster into the season. With the settings and number of teams, you have a very solid build. Adding multiple younger QBs is the only need in my opinion over the next couple years.
That’s what I’m thinking maybe try competing until Kelce starts to fall off a bit as he gives a big advantage I’m gonna try and get younger in the draft would you aim for a QB like Stafford or Tanny with the 1.05?
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:46 am

CGW wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:24 am You have a solid team for a 16tm 2QB and TE premium. You have a massive advantage at TE and solid across the board. Biggest issue is your QB only have 1-2 more seasons at best, so good idea addressing it now.

With 1.03 and 1.05 you should be able to land a good QB. Hard to say now, but taking 2 of the top 4 QBs is probably the right call.
Thanks man I appreciate it I’m feeling good going into next year outside of Carson and Arob who are FAs my starters seem to be in stable positions barring injury. I’m aiming for Fields/Wilson at 1.03 (unless I get a haul) and Lance/ a trade at 1.05
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:51 am

MyTeam wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:41 am Congrats on the first win! That team looks very solid but you have some guys who will be expiring soon. It looks like that team should be extremely competitive in a 12 team SF TEP let alone a 16 team!

If it was my team, I would try to get younger at QB and at WR. Having the 1.03 is going to be extremely useful with that. I think those three QBs could all be really good but if you are trying to win again next year, it might make more sense to move the 1.03 for an established vet. I would target someone younger. Maybe the Dak or Burrow owners are worried about injuries or the Lamar owner wants to reroll on a QB. But I would probably just make the pick and take that leftover QB.

1.05 will get you either Etienne or Chase. I think both of these guys will be studs. Remember Etienne would have been a top 3 pick in this class if he entered last year. Chase is something else. Remember that when he played with Justin Jefferson, he was the CLEAR #1 on that team. Chase could be a beast.

As you said, I would also try to move Brady or Big Ben for a lesser young QB. Not sure what you can get for them but I wouldn't want them to die on your roster (which could be this offseason). Might be able to package them with Carson to upgrade.

Unless you can get kings ransom, keep Kelce. He is a positional advantage every week.

If you can get a haul for Gibson, I would take it. But Rivera talks about him and CMC in the same breath and if they get the same usage, check downs to a RB ten times a game in PPR is already a good game even if he doesn't do anything with them.
Thanks I appreciate the detailed response. I’m thinking of moving Carson the moment he signs somewhere as long as he has some hype. Gibson I really like but seems like some people have him valued very high almost the Chubb range and although I’m high on Gibson if someone wants to send me 2 1sts I’d consider that.

Brady+Ben I got for essentially a late 1+mid 2 so if I can extract a 1st per guy I’d be happy but would have to wait until the season starts to move em.

I’ve read a lot of people saying to move Adams due to how insanely high his value is right now if I could get Diggs+ or AJ Brown+ or even Higgins/Jefferson+ I’d probably consider that as well.

Thanks for the response
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:07 am

I’ve read a lot of people saying to move Adams due to how insanely high his value is right now if I could get Diggs+ or AJ Brown+ or even Higgins/Jefferson+ I’d probably consider that as well.
I'm putting him on the block as well. He offers insane upside and consistency as the WR1, but any time you can get a massive payday it's worth considering.

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:33 am

CGW wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:07 am
I'm putting him on the block as well. He offers insane upside and consistency as the WR1, but any time you can get a massive payday it's worth considering.
That’s a fair point but just kinda hard to move him lol he must’ve win me 3-4 weeks
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert