Tua trade offer

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Riverad98
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Tua trade offer

Postby Riverad98 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:22 pm

12 team Dynasty Superflex PPR TE Premium. I received an offer of my Tua and Jeremy McNichols for Chase Claypool, Mike Williams, Boston Scot & Phillip Rivers. I’m strong at QB with Mahomes and Kyler Murray but Tua is my only QB3. I’m not really looking to trade Tua but I do need help at WR. My team is listed below. The other team also has Justin Jefferson available for trade. Would you:

1. Keep Tua so I have a QB3, especially with bye weeks coming for Mahomes and Murray and with getting Mims & AB back.

2. Accept the original offer.

3. Counter with Tua & McNichols for Chase Claypool, Justin Jefferson, Boston Scot & Phillip Rivers. I may need to add another bench WR to my side.

My team: 4-2 Contending team.
Starting lineup: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex, & 1 Superflex.
QB: Mahomes, Kyler, Tua, Brissett, Henne, Streveler,
RB: Dalvin Cook, Miles Sanders, Fournette, Mattison, Gaskin, Mckissic, McNichols, Ty Johnson, Evans, Bowden
WR: Devante Parker, Shepard, AJ Green, Perriman, Ruggs, Harry, DJax, Hightower, Ross, Denzel Mims, Sims, AB, Gabriel Davis
TE: Hockenson, Graham, Burton, Brate, Harrison Bryant, Albert O.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Tua trade offer

Postby Gator Sens » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:23 pm

You could be sitting on a gold mine in Tua with this being SF. Hold and see what he is.

Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend

Re: Tua trade offer

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:30 pm

The offer for Claypool/Jefferson/etc would be close but I’d probably just wait to see how Tua plays first. That’s what I’m doing in one of my Superflex leagues, I think his value will stay the same or go up because I doubt he totally bombs when he plays and if he plays really good, his value will shoot up, imo.