Please Evaluate My Team

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
kmbryant09
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Please Evaluate My Team

Postby kmbryant09 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:26 pm

I appreciate your help in advance.

I went into this off-season / season looking to rebuild my team in sig (below). Not a full-on, tear-it-down type of rebuild, but mostly looking to solidify a young core and improve my RB's for the future.

QB - K. Murray / B. Mayfield
RB - C. Edwards-Helaire / M. Sanders / J. Robinson / J.K. Dobbins / A. Gibson / M. Gaskin / T. Pollard / P. Lindsay / C. Edmonds / B. Scott
WR - C. Ridley / O. Beckham Jr. / A.J. Brown / Di. Johnson / J. Reagor / P. Williams
TE - E. Engram / I. Smith Jr.

Just before last week, I traded the equivalent of A. Robinson & 2x 1sts (late '21 1st & late '22 1st) for CEH & P. Williams. I've always been the biggest fan of CEH, but now I'm having some buyer's remorse after his dud last week and L. Bell's acquisition.

My team is 3-2 and still in pretty good shape moving forward, but now I feel like I'm stuck in the middle for a 10-team league. Is this team really good enough to compete & win a championship? Do I sell off over-achievers and load up on young talent & picks?

Like most leagues, our league covets RB's, which makes them nearly impossible to acquire. I managed to turn David Johnson / Marlon Mack / Phillip Lindsay (yes, seriously - those were my RB's heading into the off-season) into CEH / Sanders / Robinson / Dobbins / Gibson / Gaskin in one off-season, without completely sacrificing my depth, WR core, and picks.

Any help on which direction I should take with this team would be greatly appreciated - thanks!
10-team/.5 PPR/5 Pts per Passing TD. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (rb/wr/te)
QB: J. Hurts, K. Murray
RB: Bi. Robinson, D. Henry, D. Achane, , J. Cook, Z. Charbonnet, T. Chandler, R. Johnson, K. Mitchell, J.K. Dobbins, T. Allgeier, J. McLaughlin, S. Tucker, T. Bigsby
WR: G. Wilson, B. Aiyuk, J. Waddle, T. Higgins,, Z. Flowers, Di. Johnson, K. Toney, A. Iosivas
TE: K. Pitts, E. Engram, C. Okonkwo, G. Dulcich

Straycatz2
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Please Evaluate My Team

Postby Straycatz2 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:47 pm

Team is filled with youth so the start will always be a little slow. I can see Gibson, Robinson, and possibly Edmonds looking better towards end of year and having a nice role. And if you can get into the playoffs, with a little luck, could pull it off.
But things look good, next year and beyond.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:10 pm

Wow, nice work turning what you started with into what you have now! Your team is set up well now and long term. I would sit tight and let everything play out. Bell landed in KC does not mean he will be good and CEH is a great asset either way. Stay the course and patience.

Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Krypto_King » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:12 am

Odell is John Brown production with a HOF reputation, I'd be moving him. Tight end would be really easy to upgrade and you have plenty of depth to flip Gaskin/Edmonds. Other than that just let the youth mature and enjoy winning