Le'Veon Bell

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
hoos89
Legend
Legend

Re: Le'Veon Bell

Postby hoos89 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:36 pm

Miso_Neil wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:22 pm There a lot of talk about Bell going to KC on this thread, but what if he goes to Buffalo? How does this affect his value and the current RBs in Buffalo?
I've seen a report that he's down to Miami and KC. I suspect that what happened is KC expected to sign him to a 1 year vet min deal and then someone realized he could actually double dip and Miami is now apparently offering him a lot more money and a 2 year deal. I think Miami is probably the most likely destination, although as an owner of both Gaskin (on a contender) and CEH (on a rebuild) I'm rooting for KC because I actually prefer CEH to get fewer touches while I'm not contending, whereas Bell to Miami totally wipes out Gaskin's value.
Team 1: 2012-2016
2013 Champion, 2012 Runner-Up

Team 2: 12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 R/W/T, 23 man rosters, est. 2016
2021 Champion, 2020 Runner-up
Tua, Purdy Geno, Carr
JT, Ekeler, Mostert, Javonte, Chuba, D. Harris, M. Carter, J. Hill, Spiller
Chase, AJB, Amon-Ra, Aiyuk, Olave, DJM, Dell
Andrews, McBride, Engram
IR(3): Chubb, M. Williams, Rodgers
Taxi(4): J. Palmer, Tolbert, T. Palmer
2024 Picks: 3, 4, 5

Team 3: 12 Team PPR, 6 pt Pass TD - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 R/W/T, 28 man rosters, est. 2019
2021 Champion, 2022 Runner-up
Jackson, Love, Tannehill, Z. Wilson
Barkley, Mixon, Mostert, J. Wilson, CEH, Gaskin, J. Hill
J. Jefferson, Diggs, Waddle, Evans, Metcalf, Sutton, R. Moore, Slayton, Berrios, Carter, Dortch, Powell, Raymond
Kelce, Dissly, Hooper
2024 Picks: 1

Miso_Neil
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Le'Veon Bell

Postby Miso_Neil » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:43 pm

hoos89 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:36 pm
Miso_Neil wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:22 pm There a lot of talk about Bell going to KC on this thread, but what if he goes to Buffalo? How does this affect his value and the current RBs in Buffalo?
I've seen a report that he's down to Miami and KC. I suspect that what happened is KC expected to sign him to a 1 year vet min deal and then someone realized he could actually double dip and Miami is now apparently offering him a lot more money and a 2 year deal. I think Miami is probably the most likely destination, although as an owner of both Gaskin (on a contender) and CEH (on a rebuild) I'm rooting for KC because I actually prefer CEH to get fewer touches while I'm not contending, whereas Bell to Miami totally wipes out Gaskin's value.
Yeah.. That report of Bell being down to Miami and KC was released after I posted that comment. That is a bummer I was really hoping for the Bills. I thought that would be better, but oh well. I am kind of hoping for the opposite from you. Ha. I have CEH in my contending and Gaskin in a Rebuild. Good luck.
Hawaii Menehunes, 10-Team, 0.5 PPR QB/2RB/3WR/2WRT/TE
L. Jackson, D. Carr, B. Mayfield
J. Taylor, S. Barkley, R. White, D. Achane, Z. Charbonnet, D. Vaughn, R. Penny, D. McBride, D. Jackson
J. Jefferson, T. Higgins, G. Wilson, T. McLaurin, D. Samuel, M. Evans, N. Collins, M. Hardman, M. Bryant, J. Metchie
M. Andrews, J. Ferguson

Taxi Squad- E. Ezukanma, D. Thompson-Robinson, S. Toure, D. Washington

2024 - 1, 2, 3, 4, 4

Tucson Trash Cans, 12-Team Superflex, 0.5PPR
J. Fields, D. Watson, D. Ridder
J. Gibbs, A. Jones, M. Sanders, Z. Charbonnet, D. Achane
D. Smith, K. Allen, C. Sutton,, A. Thielen, C. Claypool, N. Collins
K. Pitts
J. Myers