Who are people looking to buy??

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Who are people looking to buy??

Postby dblj1199 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:36 pm

Who are people looking to buy low? Maybe a slow start from injury, a rookie that started slow, team had a rough start, etc. So who are you possibly targeting and why???
My potentials
D Johnson- insanely hard start to the season, schedule mellows out, maybe buy low and flip
Gallup- great talent, maybe he has a few bad games......buy low hope for a much better spot next year, maybe wr 1 in 2021?
Aiyuk- slow start, injured most of camp, whole team is banged up, everyone should be back in 2 weeks, could open things up
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Who are people looking to buy??

Postby Gator Sens » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:44 pm

Sutton could ne a good but with the injury, I also like trying to land Golladay before he gets going.

Bennyblanco22
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Bennyblanco22 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:43 pm

Ill be trying for russel gage after week 3, he most likely slows down his awesome pace this week so good time to buy possibly.

Also like a possible buy low on AJ dillon, as he has the draft capital but is stuck behind jones, who's playing lights out and keeping ajd off the field. Probably wouldn't try for dillon for a few weeks when his price really settles.

James Robinson, i understand that he is coming off of 2 big games but i think that is only just a taste and I'd be looking to buy from someone who thinks he's just on a hot start. As a contender I'd consider paying a first for him personally. Highly doubt an uncompetitive team like the jags puts much capital, if any, into the rb position when it's good enough to produce now, when other positions aren't.

Darrynton Evans, the offense is choking because henry can't get a breather. Evans was a pretty good talent in college and probably wouldn't cost much at this point, but he'll be coming back soon so strike nkw if the price is right. (Third rd pick is good, maybe trade a gallman, boston scott type of player for him straight up depending on needs of other team)

Sutton, great buy low for a rebuilder because he's young and you can likely trade an older lesser wr asset for him rn.

Logan Thomas, getting big targets in washington. Would only look to buy if youre a contender as he is already 29, same age as ertz i believe.

Like you mentioned op, gallup and aiyuk I've noth been trying for. Diontae likely won't be bought for any semblance of a low price, but i think pretty much any deal that is somewhat fair is worth diontae. Just watch the man play the game, i think he's the real deal. I can see why others are sceptical but maybe that's why now is the time to strike. I knew big ben would be stuffing the ball on him this year, and it benefits him more than ben is healthy.

Any rookie wr, guys who are facing the injury bug rn and are contending will likely have one of the rook WRs drafted at the bottom of the first. They might be willing to sell in order to inject some production into their lineups right away. Good time to sell guys like edelman, e sanders, etc.

Jonnu Smith, he can be had for a good price and is pretty much the top target in that offense, and is a big play guy which is great to have at the TE position, instead of a guy who just has 4 or 5 for 50 every week.

Another i just thought of is darnell mooney, can probably get him for a third and he could be in line for some real targets if anyone goes down. Arob is also an UFA after this season i believe, so if he isn't resigned then there will be extra balls to toss around.
12Team .5ppr/1PPR TEs 1Q/2RB/2WR/1TE/3FL/SF
QB- Hurts, Howell, O'Connell, Lance, Trubisky, Mariota
RB- Bijan, Breece, Javonte, Warren, Spears, Dillon, Herbert
WR- Puka, St.B, Olave, DSmith, Pickens, Addison, Wicks, EMoore, Mooney, Claypool, Gallup, Kirk, Bateman, JMeyers, Gage
TE- LaPorta, Pitts, Everett

12Tm .5PPR SF (1pprTE) 22/23 Champs
Start12
QB-Burrow, Hurts, Stroud, Howell
RB-Walker, Kamara, Warren, KMitchell, Pierce, Dillon, CEH
WR-Jefferson, AJB, Pittman, DSmith, Cooper, JMeyers, Dotson, Shaheed, Palmer, Dortch
TE-Friermuth, Thomas

12T 6PPTD SF PPR (1.5TE) *start12
Q- Hurts, Dak, TLaw, Huntley
R- Walker, Ekeler, AJones, KMitchell, Allgeier, Herbert
W- Puka, St.B, GWilson, Jeudy, Diontae, MikeWill, Douglas, Dotson, Mims, Thielan, Woods
T- LaPorta, Engram, Everett, Bellinger
*2.1, 2.2, 2.5, 4.1

stigskol
Role Player
Role Player

Postby stigskol » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:00 am

Bennyblanco22 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:43 pm Ill be trying for russel gage after week 3, he most likely slows down his awesome pace this week so good time to buy possibly.

Also like a possible buy low on AJ dillon, as he has the draft capital but is stuck behind jones, who's playing lights out and keeping ajd off the field. Probably wouldn't try for dillon for a few weeks when his price really settles.

James Robinson, i understand that he is coming off of 2 big games but i think that is only just a taste and I'd be looking to buy from someone who thinks he's just on a hot start. As a contender I'd consider paying a first for him personally. Highly doubt an uncompetitive team like the jags puts much capital, if any, into the rb position when it's good enough to produce now, when other positions aren't.

Darrynton Evans, the offense is choking because henry can't get a breather. Evans was a pretty good talent in college and probably wouldn't cost much at this point, but he'll be coming back soon so strike nkw if the price is right. (Third rd pick is good, maybe trade a gallman, boston scott type of player for him straight up depending on needs of other team)

Sutton, great buy low for a rebuilder because he's young and you can likely trade an older lesser wr asset for him rn.

Logan Thomas, getting big targets in washington. Would only look to buy if youre a contender as he is already 29, same age as ertz i believe.

Like you mentioned op, gallup and aiyuk I've noth been trying for. Diontae likely won't be bought for any semblance of a low price, but i think pretty much any deal that is somewhat fair is worth diontae. Just watch the man play the game, i think he's the real deal. I can see why others are sceptical but maybe that's why now is the time to strike. I knew big ben would be stuffing the ball on him this year, and it benefits him more than ben is healthy.

Any rookie wr, guys who are facing the injury bug rn and are contending will likely have one of the rook WRs drafted at the bottom of the first. They might be willing to sell in order to inject some production into their lineups right away. Good time to sell guys like edelman, e sanders, etc.

Jonnu Smith, he can be had for a good price and is pretty much the top target in that offense, and is a big play guy which is great to have at the TE position, instead of a guy who just has 4 or 5 for 50 every week.

Another i just thought of is darnell mooney, can probably get him for a third and he could be in line for some real targets if anyone goes down. Arob is also an UFA after this season i believe, so if he isn't resigned then there will be extra balls to toss around.
This is great. Thank you for this.
TEAM 1 - 12 Person PPR.
20 player roster. 15 Keepers. 5 go back in for a rookie draft.
1 PPR.

QB: Burrow, Tua
RB: ETN, Swift, Dobbins, Mattison, Ty Chandler
WR: Metcalf, Sutton, DJ Moore, Higgins, waddle, Dotson, Campbell, Meyers, Collins, Osborn
TE: Hockenson, Conklin
D: niners
K: Joseph

SteveMaddensShoes
Legend
Legend

Postby SteveMaddensShoes » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:40 am

I'm trying like crazy to buy DK but not getting him for 2 1sts and not ready to pay 3.

Logan Thomas as mentioned above is a good fill in for desperate teams due to high target share.

Deebo Samuel could be slightly forgotten right now.

You might get Phillip Lindsay slightly cheaper than normal if you are a believer. Gordon has rarely played a full season without getting banged up.

Now would be a good time to buy Jets players if you believe in their talent. Gase will be gone eventually or they themselves will move on.

Maybe getting a slight discount on Tua since it looks like it will still be some time before he surpasses Fitz.

OBJ and Keenan are still top end talents with very depressed values.

I have Tyler Boyd and no one wants any piece of him. He seems to outperform his price.

For that matter pretty much my entire team...lol.

I'd try and buy Goedert. He is getting the targets and it's about to be too late. Wentz missed the read last week or he would have had another 20 yards and a TD.

Wentz could be a buy low in but a risky one. Which probably means a good buy low.

I'd pay 2 1sts+ for DJ Moore right now. I think it's about to be the last time you can buy him. He has been phenomenal with terrible QBs and he is extremely young. Get a low end WR1 for the next 8 years for 2 1sts? Sounds like a good deal to me.

I just bought Chark cheap. Good time to buy him.

Anyone like Pittman, Higgins, Aiyuck, Mims who were late 1st/early 2nd round players in the NFL draft have great pedigree and are worth acquiring if their owners will sell for a 2nd.

Henry Hunter is being quietly productive and I don't hear much chatter about him. Normally indicates a good time to buy. He is probably a 2nd TE on someone's roster since he has been injured over the last few years.
TEAM 1 - 12 man SF. ppr, TEP 1.65 ppr

11 starters - QB, RB(2) WR(3) TE, SF, Flex(3)

Stroud, Kyler, Bryce Young, Anthony Richardson, Minshew, Trey Lance, Dalton l, Mike White

Breece, Achane, AJ Dillon, Justice Hill, Evan Hull, Chris Rodgriquez

Chase, Lamb, Waddle, Olave, London Drake, Demario Davis, Jake Bobo

Kyle Pitts, Mark Andrews, Kincaid, Schoonmaker

24 picks - 1x2, 3,4,5

Team 2-
12 man SF, .25ppc, .5ppr rbs, 1 ppr wr, 1.5 ppr TE

Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawerence, Jake Haehner, Jake Browning

JT, Kendre Miller,, K Ingram, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Kenny Macintosh, Sean Tucker

Puka, Rondale, Mooney, Wan’dale, Terrace Marshall, DPJ, Justyn Ross, Xavier Hutchinson,

Kyle Pitts, Luke Musgrave, Juwan Johnson, Darnell Washington, Jelani Woods, Elijah Higgins

24 - 1st x 3, 2nd x 2, 4th x 3 ,5

dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Postby dblj1199 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:00 am

Being a 49ers fan I'm going to try and get a deal done with the Deebo owner. He also has Conner and I have Snell, so just a matter of time until Snell is the starter again.
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:49 am

I recently bought Mixon and Hunter Henry pretty low. A lot of people are out or souring on Mixon, but when I look at the Bengals and see Burrow, Boyd, Higgins I like what I see. I also believe in the talent of Mixon and have to think they will get better along the o line to protect their franchise QB. The touches are there for Mixon. RB is such a tough position to buy so I took a swing on him. Love Henry, still only 25 and seeing good target volume. Higgins, Mims,

Swift-Buy if you are brave and patient. Talent is there but imo its clear he needs more time and offseason to continue to adjust/develop. There is always the "Det is where RBs go to die" mantra

Higgins-Will be the starter next year and has looked good in the snaps Ive seen this year.

Claypool-Size/speed freak only a matter of time imo. Buy him while he can still be had fairly cheap.

Josh Kelley- likely cant be bought at value but Im ok overpaying a bit. Maybe after yesterdays game there is a small window.

Noah Fant-Looks QB proof and like a top dyno TE moving forward. Another guy Im ok paying up for.

A lot of guys are trying to buy Diontae so I was able to pivot and buy Juju. Young and talented. The steelers window is now and it is small so I wouldnt be shocked to see him stay if they are able to get him on a short term deal. Regardless he will have plenty of suitors.

DK I bought him for two 1sts and felt like it was the last opp to actually buy him. He is priced too high to be acquired imo.

cvbuc
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cvbuc » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:28 am

Re: Mixon
I TOTALLY get the frustration.
Just remember... everyone was out on Mixon exactly one year ago as well.

His value skyrocketed over the offseason
He has that contract security... great buy low, dirt cheap probably
TEAM ONE
12 Team PPR League / 5pt passing TDs
2020 & 2021 CHAMPS (2022 Runner Up)
Start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1Flex 1TE 1K 23 Man Active Roster / 3 TAXI SQUAD SPOT
QB - L. Jackson, Cousins
RB - Swift, Ekeler, K. Mitchell, A. Mattison, D. Foreman, C. Rodriguez, E. Mitchell, S, Tucker, J. Wilson
WR - Amon Ra, D. Smith, M. Pittman, DK Metcalf, Jayden Reed, D. Douglas, K. Shakir, D. Wicks, T. Tucker, T. Scott
TE - Kelce, C. Otton, I. Likely, D. Washington
K - B. Aubrey
DEF - Eagles, Dolphins