Who you want as top pieces on your bench?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Pick a pair to have on your bench.

Lockett/murray
44%
Cooks/Cohen
28%
Fulller/Cohen
No votes
Green/RoJo
28%

Total votes: 25

sct
Starter
Starter

Who you want as top pieces on your bench?

Postby sct » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:38 am

James White is still on my bench regardless but I’d like him to be my rb4 than 3. Murray and Cohen are probably options that just give me another equal option to white. RoJo seems like an upgrade.
12 team no limit keeper PPR
4patd, 6ruretd, 1/25 payd, 1/10 ruyd, 1ppr Start 1QB, 2RB,2WR,1Flex, 1TE,1k, 2idp
QB: Jackson, Cousins
RB: Fournette, AJones, Montgomery, Henderson, JWilson, Ingram, BScott, Vaughn, Benjamin
WR: Kupp, adams, DJMoore, Lazard, Campbell, Osborn
TE: Schultz, Knox

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Who you want as top pieces on your bench?

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:32 am

Green and Jones II for me. Big upside with the pair.

McCafsteez
All Pro
All Pro

Postby McCafsteez » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:51 am

I like Lockett the most here. I probably wouldn't accept any combo of two posted in the poll for Lockett.
The Other Woman Dynasty League - 12 Team PPR (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex)
QB: Herbert, Lance, Stafford
RB: Bijan, Hall, Cook, Chubb, Mattison
WR: Adams, Hill, Hopkins, Robinson
TE: Waller, Engram
-
You’re in this for Life - 12 Team 0.5 PPR
(QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, TE, 3 Flex)

QB: Fields, Young, Richardson, Smith
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, A. Jones
WR: Metcalf, JSN, Addison, Q. Johnston, Mingo, Rice
TE: Kincaid, Mayer, Gesicki
2024 Picks - (x3) 1sts
-
Dynasty Addiction - 12 Team PPR /SF (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, SF)
QB: Lawrence, Fields
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Etienne, Walker
WR: AJ Brown, Godwin, Bateman
TE: Kittle

sct
Starter
Starter

Postby sct » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:15 am

McCafsteez wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:51 am I like Lockett the most here. I probably wouldn't accept any combo of two posted in the poll for Lockett.
You wouldn’t give up Lockett for Aj green and RoJo?
4patd, 6ruretd, 1/25 payd, 1/10 ruyd, 1ppr Start 1QB, 2RB,2WR,1Flex, 1TE,1k, 2idp
RB: Fournette, AJones, Montgomery, Henderson, JWilson, Ingram, BScott, Vaughn, Benjamin

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:37 am

sct wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:15 am
McCafsteez wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:51 am I like Lockett the most here. I probably wouldn't accept any combo of two posted in the poll for Lockett.
I sure as hell wouldn’t.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

McCafsteez
All Pro
All Pro

Postby McCafsteez » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:40 am

I would not. AJ Green has not done anything in impressive the past couple years (2018 / 2019 from injuries).

He is now one of those guys that has name value and people still think highly of, but the honest truth is his fantasy days are outnumbered. Rojo is just eh as well. Lockett has shown top 15 WR status the past two years. Give me Lockett.
-

2024 Picks - (x3) 1sts
-

sct
Starter
Starter

Postby sct » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:47 am

McCafsteez wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:40 am
I would not. AJ Green has not done anything in impressive the past couple years (2018 / 2019 from injuries).

He is now one of those guys that has name value and people still think highly of, but the honest truth is his fantasy days are outnumbered. Rojo is just eh as well. Lockett has shown top 15 WR status the past two years. Give me Lockett.
I need to make sure everybody understands that I’m about to pull off a trade that will make lock at my wide receiver for and I will upgrade to DJ Moore as a weekly starter. So I’m looking to add a running back that’s equal or better to James White who is currently my only running back depth. I can get Latavius Murray without giving up Lockett.

sct
Starter
Starter

Postby sct » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:56 am

sct
Starter
Starter

Postby sct » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:06 am

So I take it you last few guys who like Lockett would just stick with the current trade and keep lockett as my wide receiver 4 and roll out Murray and white when needed?

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:31 am

This thread is confusing af. Haha. Why don’t you just tell us the actual trade(s) you’re considering making?

Of the four options in the poll, I voted for Lockett/Murray based mainly on Lockett being the most valuable/productive of all the pieces involved. If we’re exclusively looking at the RBs, I probably prefer Cohen to Murray or RoJo, as I think Cohen is the only one with standalone PPR value and isn’t dependent on an injury to become fantasy relevant. Hope that helps.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

McCafsteez
All Pro
All Pro

Postby McCafsteez » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:35 am

M-Dub wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:31 am This thread is confusing af. Haha. Why don’t you just tell us the actual trade(s) you’re considering making?

Of the four options in the poll, I voted for Lockett/Murray based mainly on Lockett being the most valuable/productive of all the pieces involved. If we’re exclusively looking at the RBs, I probably prefer Cohen to Murray or RoJo, as I think Cohen is the only one with standalone PPR value and isn’t dependent on an injury to become fantasy relevant. Hope that helps.
x2, this thread is tough to follow. My suggestion would be to just create a whole new post explaining everything under one roof. This would avoid the confusion.
-

2024 Picks - (x3) 1sts
-

sct
Starter
Starter

Postby sct » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:46 am

McCafsteez wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:35 am
M-Dub wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:31 am This thread is confusing af. Haha. Why don’t you just tell us the actual trade(s) you’re considering making?

x2, this thread is tough to follow. My suggestion would be to just create a whole new post explaining everything under one roof. This would avoid the confusion.
Understandable! I put a link to the original trade discussion above But I will consolidate it here. I have an offer on the table that I can accept at any moment that would give my cook, Samuel, Kirk, Peterson for his Drake, Moore, Crowder, Murray. That would move lockett to my bench as wide receiver 4 which seems silly considering my running back three is James White and there’s really nothing after that. So I have been shopping lockett around the league looking to upgrade at running back depth and most of my leaguemates don’t value him like we do. The owner who made the original offer says that he will give me AJ Green and Ronald Jones instead of Latavius Murray if I give him Lockett. So the trade would be my cook, locket, Samuel, Kirk, Peterson for his Drake, moore, green, Crowder, Jones. So These combos on the poll are the best chioices I have from the league.

McCafsteez
All Pro
All Pro

Postby McCafsteez » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:32 pm

sct wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:46 am

Understandable! I put a link to the original trade discussion above But I will consolidate it here. I have an offer on the table that I can accept at any moment that would give my cook, Samuel, Kirk, Peterson for his Drake, Moore, Crowder, Murray. That would move lockett to my bench as wide receiver 4 which seems silly considering my running back three is James White and there’s really nothing after that. So I have been shopping lockett around the league looking to upgrade at running back depth and most of my leaguemates don’t value him like we do. The owner who made the original offer says that he will give me AJ Green and Ronald Jones instead of Latavius Murray if I give him Lockett. So the trade would be my cook, locket, Samuel, Kirk, Peterson for his Drake, moore, green, Crowder, Jones. So These combos on the poll are the best chioices I have from the league.
Got it. I would make the trade for DJ Moore and Drake but then hold Lockett until a better trade comes along. I think DJ Moore will be worth more than Cook this time next year. If you don't like Drake, selling him for an upgrade, or even add Lockett to try and snag two backs. I'd go after guys like Montgomery, Gurley, Bell if I was giving up Lockett. (Assuming you are trying to win now)
-

2024 Picks - (x3) 1sts
-

sct
Starter
Starter

Postby sct » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:39 pm

McCafsteez wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:32 pm
sct wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:46 am

Got it. I would make the trade for DJ Moore and Drake but then hold Lockett until a better trade comes along. I think DJ Moore will be worth more than Cook this time next year. If you don't like Drake, selling him for an upgrade, or even add Lockett to try and snag two backs. I'd go after guys like Montgomery, Gurley, Bell if I was giving up Lockett. (Assuming you are trying to win now)
Yep, thanks. Got turned down on Monty and bell. Waiting for reply on gurley. If I don’t get him then I’ll hold Lockett and take murray for now to join white.

Yarnith
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Yarnith » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:43 pm

Murray and White isn't a bad backup plan and you can always package one with Lockett for a sexier RB3. The RB3 slot for me is a good place for a cheap Conner if his owner is nervous or a Guice. Pretty low risk high reward in that slot.
Cavaliers 12 team standard, 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 2WR/TE, 1flex
QB: J. Allen, S. Howell, Z.Wilson
RB: A. Kamara, J. Taylor, CEH, K. Gainwell, P. Strong
WR: A.J. Brown, A. Cooper, J. Dotson, C. Ridley, E. Moore, W. Robinson, J. Meyers, T. Marshall,
TE: G. Kittle, J. Johnson, J. Woods, H. Henry
'23 1.10, 2.10, 3.10 '24 1, 2, 3
Recent Championships '19,'21,'22

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends- 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
QB: Mahomes, Purdy, Lance
RB: Pierce, Miller, K. Herbert, E. Hull
WR: Chase, Watson, Davis, JSN, Metchie, Pierce, V. Jefferson, Claypool, Thornton, Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: Pitts, Woods, Latu