Trade Evans?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
CL3VELANDBR0WNS
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Trade Evans?

Postby CL3VELANDBR0WNS » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:24 am

I would hold Evans. He's tied for most consecutive 1000 yard games to start a career and might actually break Rice's record when it's all said and done. I think he did a favor declining you. Evans is the one guy that I will gladly have retire on all my teams.

Edgy68
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Edgy68 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:34 am

cptjonesb wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:17 am
whodatbama wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:49 am SMH ....but you’re wasting a solid team by playing without a QB. And there is no guarantee that your rookie QB next year won’t be a bust.

Get a QB now who will at least take a snap this year and take advantage of the talent you have. The other stacked team could get hammered w injuries and open the door for you if you had a QB.
This. Your team is easily a playoff team if you have a QB and no rash of injuries, and once in playoffs you never know.
Even if your QB sucks, your team is too strong to finish with a high 1st. I agree you should hold Evans and compete. It should be cheap to get a rental like Brees.
Wasteland
12-team, PPR 25 roster 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1(RB/WR/TE), 1 D/ST
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson
RB J. Taylor, D. Henry, M. Sanders, B. Hall, T. Sermon, C. Patterson, P. Strong, K. Ingram, TDP, D. Achane, K. Miller, R. Johnson
WR AJ Brown, C. Ridley, J. Chase, C. Lamb, JSN, G. Pickens, K. Osborn, J. Meyers, A. Pierce, T. Scott
TE T. Kelce, D. Goedert, G. Dulcich, J. Woods
D/ST MIN, PIT, DEN

Panthers
12-team SF, .5 PPR 35 roster: 1QB, 1SF, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 2DB, 2LB, 2DL, 1FLEX
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson, J. Winston, S. Howell
RB J. Mixon, E. Elliott, N. Chubb, J. Kelley, K. Harris, J. Ford
WR D. Hopkins, C. Godwin, T. Higgins, C. Ridley, J. Smith-Njigba, J. Mingo
TE T. Kelce, K. Pitts, Z. Ertz, D. Goedert, J. Ferguson
DB R. Grant, J. Simmons
DL D. Hunter, A. Highsmith, S. Hubbard
LB C. Mosley, A. Singleton, P. Queen, D. Deablo

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:56 am

Unfortunately for owners in your situation, Evans is a hold right now. Like others have said, he's still a stud WR and 26 years old. There is a lot of negative buzz around him in the fantasy community right now, so you probably won't get what he's worth. Maybe you can get more for him in season when people remember how good he is. He's going to be I the spotlight as the media will be all over Tampa Bay. People will pay more then.