Make Me An Offer I Can't Refuse.

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
davieglove34
Role Player
Role Player

Make Me An Offer I Can't Refuse.

Postby davieglove34 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:59 am

I'm giving you a package of:
Odell Beckham Jr. + Le'Veon Bell + James Conner

I am looking for an upgrade at RB and draft compensation in return (preferably 2020).
Send an offer.
2023 Champion
10-Team, .5-PPR, 1-QB

QB: Josh Allen / Geno Smith

RB: Austin Ekeler / Saquon Barkley / Joe Mixon / Kareem Hunt / Leonard Fournette / D’Onta Foreman

WR: Tyreek Hill / Justin Jefferson / Amari Cooper / Mike Evans / Jaxon Smith-Njigba / Odell Beckham Jr. / Demarcus Robinson / Darius Slayton

TE: George Kittle / Taysom Hill / Noah Fant

D/ST: 49ers

K: Tyler Bass

IR: Kendrick Bourne

Taxi: Zamir White / Cedric Tillman / Sean Tucker

Draft Picks:
2024:
2025:
2026: 1st / 3rd / 3rd

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Make Me An Offer I Can't Refuse.

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:21 am

This depends heavily on how the owner sending an offer views Beckham. Fournette should be in this price range.

Packerland
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Packerland » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:35 am

You could target a guy like Drake and maybe see if you can get it done with a package of Bell and Conner without having to deal Odell.
10 Team .5 PPR 1 QB League

QB: Goff, Brady, Herbert, Tannehill
RB: CEH, JT, Akers, Dobbins, Mixon
WR: Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Lamb, Chark, Claypool, Pittman, Diontae, Anderson
TE: Andrews, Goedert

Picks:
2021: 4 1sts, 1 2nd
2022: 1 1st, 2 2nds

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:33 am

Not gonna give you an offer. You're looking for a rb so you're competitive. You're offering me bell and Conner who are definitely win now pieces so I'm competitive. As a competitive team I'm not moving down from a good rb to bell and Conner. If you want me to move a rb, you need to hold Conner and Bell and give me a young talented wr instead and I need to be a rebuilding team
Team #1: 2nd place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Team #2: back to back champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: R Wilson, Murray, Watson
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Team #3: back to back champion
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Heinicke, walker
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, Juju
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Team #4 3rd
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Team #5 4th
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Team #6 orphan
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

davieglove34
Role Player
Role Player

Postby davieglove34 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:53 am

abloom wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:33 am Not gonna give you an offer. You're looking for a rb so you're competitive. You're offering me bell and Conner who are definitely win now pieces so I'm competitive. As a competitive team I'm not moving down from a good rb to bell and Conner. If you want me to move a rb, you need to hold Conner and Bell and give me a young talented wr instead and I need to be a rebuilding team
What you’re saying is true, but I’m also assuming my trade partner would like a RB to help minimize the loss of Mixon. That being said, would offering Amari Cooper or Mike Evans instead of OBJ make the deal a little more enticing? You’d then get a younger stud WR, a young RB who’s a risk, but produces RB1 value when healthy in Conner, and Bell, who at minimum is still a solid RB2, but assuming the Jets improve, still has RB1 upside...
2023 Champion
10-Team, .5-PPR, 1-QB

RB: Austin Ekeler / Saquon Barkley / Joe Mixon / Kareem Hunt / Leonard Fournette / D’Onta Foreman

WR: Tyreek Hill / Justin Jefferson / Amari Cooper / Mike Evans / Jaxon Smith-Njigba / Odell Beckham Jr. / Demarcus Robinson / Darius Slayton

Draft Picks:
2024:
2025:

FantasyFoosball
Legend
Legend

Postby FantasyFoosball » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:00 am

No thanks. I'd have little interest in all three players. I'd take OBJ alone if I could get him for a decent price. I'd take Bell alone if I really needed RB help and was competing. I have little interest in Conner. I'm certainly not making an offer that you can't refuse for all three of them. And I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone that would.
Team One:
10 Team Salary Cap League w/ IDP - Est. 2018
2018: Champions!
2019: Champions!!
2020: 2nd Place
2021: Loss in Semis
2022: Champions!!!
.5 PPR/$200 budget
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE, 1 K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 3 DL/LB/DB

QB - Mahomes
RB - CMC, White, Sanders, Herbert, Foreman, McKinnon
WR - Diggs, Ridley, Godwin, KJ Osborn, Woods, Claypool, Campbell
TE - Kittle, Goedert, Gesicki
K - Bass
DL - Reddick, Jones, M. Sweat
LB - R. Smith, Wagner, Leonard, White, Perryman, Cashman
DB - Byard, Bell, Hobbs, Jenkins

2024: 3rd

Team Two:
DLF Advice Forum League
14 Team PPR SF/TE Premium (2PPR)
2020: 4th Place
2021: 2nd Place
1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1SF, 2Flex
QB - Allen, Carr, Mayfield, Trask, Zappe
RB - Harris, Gibson, Herbert, K. Miller, C. Brown
WR - MT, G. Davis, Bourne, Skyy Moore, Reynolds, Shakir, A.T. Perry, C. Moore, Hinton
TE - Kittle, Andrews, Woods

2024: 1, 2, 3, 4

FantasyFoosball
Legend
Legend

Postby FantasyFoosball » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:02 am

davieglove34 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:53 am
abloom wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:33 am Not gonna give you an offer. You're looking for a rb so you're competitive. You're offering me bell and Conner who are definitely win now pieces so I'm competitive. As a competitive team I'm not moving down from a good rb to bell and Conner. If you want me to move a rb, you need to hold Conner and Bell and give me a young talented wr instead and I need to be a rebuilding team
What you’re saying is true, but I’m also assuming my trade partner would like a RB to help minimize the loss of Mixon. That being said, would offering Amari Cooper or Mike Evans instead of OBJ make the deal a little more enticing? You’d then get a younger stud WR, a young RB who’s a risk, but produces RB1 value when healthy in Conner, and Bell, who at minimum is still a solid RB2, but assuming the Jets improve, still has RB1 upside...
OBJ is less than a year older than Evans, and less than two years older than Cooper. That's not a big enough difference in age to matter. Talent > Age when they are that close in age.
Team One:
.5 PPR/$200 budget

QB - Mahomes
K - Bass

Team Two:
DLF Advice Forum League
WR - MT, G. Davis, Bourne, Skyy Moore, Reynolds, Shakir, A.T. Perry, C. Moore, Hinton

davieglove34
Role Player
Role Player

Postby davieglove34 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:08 am

FantasyFoosball wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:02 am
OBJ is less than a year older than Evans, and less than two years older than Cooper. That's not a big enough difference in age to matter. Talent > Age when they are that close in age.
Based off of all the articles I’ve read, the age that WR typically begin to decline is 28 years old (OBJ’s current age). Cooper is 25 and Evans is 26, meaning that while OBJ’s decline could be right around the corner, while Cooper and Evans both have multiple years remaining where they should continue to produce at their peak performance and maintain their WR1 values
2023 Champion
10-Team, .5-PPR, 1-QB

Draft Picks:
2024:
2025:

FantasyFoosball
Legend
Legend

Postby FantasyFoosball » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:13 am

davieglove34 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:08 am
FantasyFoosball wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:02 am

Based off of all the articles I’ve read, the age that WR typically begin to decline is 28 years old (OBJ’s current age). Cooper is 25 and Evans is 26, meaning that while OBJ’s decline could be right around the corner, while Cooper and Evans both have multiple years remaining where they should continue to produce at their peak performance and maintain their WR1 values
OBJ is only 27.
Team One:
.5 PPR/$200 budget

QB - Mahomes
K - Bass

Team Two:
DLF Advice Forum League

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:26 am

Not trading Mixon for OBJ and either of those RBs. Either give me a different RB or give me 2 of the WRs and I'll add to Mixon (assuming I have a replacement for Mixon on roster). Why don't you just post both team rosters. Just noticed this is a 10 team league... really gonna be hard to get Mixon.

R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,

Team #4 3rd

Team #5 4th

Team #6 orphan

davieglove34
Role Player
Role Player

Postby davieglove34 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:01 am

Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (188.3 KiB) Viewed 207 times
abloom wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:26 am

Not trading Mixon for OBJ and either of those RBs. Either give me a different RB or give me 2 of the WRs and I'll add to Mixon (assuming I have a replacement for Mixon on roster). Why don't you just post both team rosters. Just noticed this is a 10 team league... really gonna be hard to get Mixon.
My team is on the right...
2023 Champion
10-Team, .5-PPR, 1-QB

Draft Picks:
2024:
2025:

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:30 am

Only thing I see that I would remotely be willing to do as mixon owner:

Mixon

For

2 of Evans/OBJ/Cooper (mixon owner's choice)

Team #4 3rd

Team #5 4th

Team #6 orphan