*Update w/ Barkley offer* SuperFlex Startup...skip QB?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
EAGLES
MVP
MVP

Re: *Update w/ Barkley offer* SuperFlex Startup...skip QB?

Postby EAGLES » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:03 am

abloom wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:50 pm 1.07 and 1.08 are looking good to me. Doubt either gets to the 7.10 though.

Nice pick with Keenan.
That’d be tempting, at least the 1.07. This is the 1st SuperFlex startup I’ve done without taking 2 QBs in my first 2 picks. Wanted to change things up a bit and I’m not too disappointed in my team so far.

Plenty of QBs I can snag later. I think Haskins will fall and I hope to snag him at very good value.

QBs still available at beginning of the 6th round:
Garoppolo, Tannehill, Brees, Brady, Big Ben, Lock, Haskins, Rivers, Minshew, Trubisky/Foles, Fitzmagic, Carr/Mariota, Tyrod, Bridgewater

Mtt33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Mtt33 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:32 am

Best ball with 1.75 for Tes don’t forget about them. Check the scoring in guessing the TEs are sprinkled throughout the first page of top non qb scorers.

EAGLES
MVP
MVP

Postby EAGLES » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:44 am

Mtt33 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:32 am Best ball with 1.75 for Tes don’t forget about them. Check the scoring in guessing the TEs are sprinkled throughout the first page of top non qb scorers.
Yup, I have my eyes set on TEs as well. They also benefit from the receiving premium 1.25 points per 10 yards on top of the 1.75 PPR. I’d love to get Engram but not sure he makes it to my next picks.

EAGLES
MVP
MVP

Postby EAGLES » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:36 am

Need opinions. I’m up in 6 (7.10) and 8 (8.03) picks. Are any of the below QBs worth snagging at the end of the 7th? Was considering grabbing a TE and an RB like Mack/Conner/Monty

Team as of end of 6th:
J Allen
Barkley, Zeke
Hopkins, Keenan

Players still available at beginning of the 7th round:
QBs: Brady, Big Ben, Haskins, Rivers, Minshew, Trubisky/Foles, Fitzmagic, Carr/Mariota, Tyrod, Bridgewater
RBs: Kerryon, Mack, Montgomery, Conner, Carson, Guice
WRs: Lockett, Thielen, Gallup, Boyd, Woods, Landry, Terry, Kirk, TY, AJG
TE: everyone except Kittle, Kelce, Ertz, Andrews, Engram
Rookie: 1.09 and beyond