Arob for rookie pick

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Arob or pick

Allen Robinson
59%
1.05-1.06
41%

Total votes: 22

ltgarygreen
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Arob for rookie pick

Postby ltgarygreen » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:13 am

Hey guys,

Superflex non-PPR 12 team league start: 2rb/3wr/1te/2flex

Thinking of moving A-Rob for any top 6 rookie pick. I'm set at WR/TE but need an rb2 after Zeke since my next 2 rbs are Monty and Guice. Also need a 2nd QB with only Wentz and Brissett on the team (thanks Luck). At WR I have Nuk, Juju, OBJ, Sutton, Campbell, Hardman (and AROB) so I feel that I can transfer value from the WR position. Also have 1.07 so my idea would be to potentially fill both the qb and rb need with an additional top 6 pick, seems it would be in line with BPA at those picks. Really like the top7-8 guys pre-NFLdraft but that could change naturally.

What do you think? Am I aiming to high or is it feasible to grab the 1.05-1.06 with Allen Robinson? Should I ask for slightly more? 2 (half/full) rebuilding teams are holding pretty much the first top 6 picks so both have a need at WR and Arob would slot in as their day1 WR1. But they naturally have a lot of other needs.

Thanks as always

BucBuc
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Arob for rookie pick

Postby BucBuc » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:01 am

I'd be more interested in keeping ARob and maybe trading OBJ or JuJu and get back more ( most owners value these wr more than Arob) ......Another idea is packaging up JuJu and your 1.07 and get back a top 3 pick and a wr2 ( boyd, woods, ridley, etc
TEAM 1
12 Team Half PPR Superflex ..1Qb , 2Rb, 3Wr,1 Te, 2Flex 1Superflex 1Def
QBs: Dak,Goff, Burrow
RBS: Bijan,Pacheco,D.Harris,Fournette,GibsonDillon,Penny, Darell Williams,Chestnut,Ty Chandler,M
Ingram, Goodson, K.Ingram
WR:Lamb,Tee,DJM,AJB, Boyd
TE Goedert,
DEF Eagles, Broncos,

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:56 am

I think you're underselling Robinson. Not sure why he's undervalued due to Trubisky. If anything, it should be a plus that he was a top-10 WR with Trubisky throwing to him, much like Hopkins with Osweiler a few years back.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:09 am

I would want more coming back for Robinson. He still put up solid numbers with a bad QB and who knows who Chicago may have at QB long term.

ltgarygreen
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby ltgarygreen » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:23 am

Thanks for the input. I’d rather hold Juju and OBJ since I believe both will have bounce back seasons. And Sutton seems to be to exciting to let go off. Hopkins I wanna keep rolling out for another year at least. Hence trying to ship Arob.

What pick are we talking about for you to feel comfortable sending him straight up or with a little something on the side? A top3 would be gravy imo locking up one of the top2 QBs or swift but I doubt someone would do that.

Don’t necessarily have to make the pick either but would like to transfer some wr value to an extra pick so that I can be fluid during draft and go either bpa or trade for better veteran players to fill my qb2 and rb2 need

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:53 am

rebuilding teams with picks and needs i would be sending hardman, campbell, and a 2nd to try to land a top 6 first.

arob has no appeal to those teams youth and sex appeal is what you need to sell.
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:58 am

SF top 6 gonna be 3 QB and 3 RB so also gonna be hard to buy that pick without offering a package of help rather than 1 player imo
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:12 am

I don't think anyone is paying more than that for Arob, as much as we wished they would. That's pretty fair value for him, and if I wasn't competing, I'd definitely take the pick.