M. Thomas vs. something like Juju, K. Allen, ARob

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Re: M. Thomas vs. something like Juju, K. Allen, ARob

Postby BigBawseRoss » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:58 am

FantasyFoosball wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:03 am
Edgy68 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 am I recently made a deal that shipped off Rodgers for Stafford and the 1.08 and one that sent Trubisky, A. Mattison, and 1.07 to get J. Jacobs. That 1.01 is pegged to add Burrow to Wentz and Stafford.
Lol. Stafford, Wentz, and Burrow are not a good group of QBs to have in a SF if you are looking to compete now, which you should be with your team. Burrow is a rookie, what exactly are you expecting from him? Top 5 numbers?

I wouldn’t have made that trade of Rodgers for Stafford and the 1.08. You need a better starting QB. But if you think you are good, then hey, good luck.
let me see in your 2020/2021 crystal ball i need to know what trio of QBs i need next year...

wentz and burrow could be top 5 options lol idk how you scoff at that trio honestly. heck stafford was qb6 prior to injury...
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

DLF_TylerK
Captain
Captain

Re: M. Thomas vs. something like Juju, K. Allen, ARob

Postby DLF_TylerK » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:42 am

Why do you feel this is necessary? Juju and Keenan alone is worth almost any player outside of CMC or Barkley and adding A-Rob is complete overkill. Just hang onto your nice depth and go win a title.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TylerFFCreator
Check out my DLF Author Profile for all my articles: https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/author/karpj123/