Raheem Mostert

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
LMS123
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1516
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby LMS123 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:16 pm

bjd5211 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:17 am
FantasyFoosball wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:51 am

I think he could sneak into the top ten, at least top 15 of RB's next season, and his value could go up even more. He more than passes the eye test, always has, now he's also racking up the stats.
Saquon, CMC, Zeke, Kamara, Chubb, Jacobs, Dalvin, Henry, Aaron Jones, Mixon is 10; you seriously think he has any chance of passing any of them? What about Bell, Gordon, Sanders, Hunt, Swift, Taylor, Dobbins, Fournette; you taking him over any of them? He's going to be 28 next year and had 42 career carries before this season after entering the league in 2015. He's a flash in the pan who is worth holding if you own or flipping if you can, but he is absolutely not remotely in top 10 RB conversations or giving up anything of value for.
So a lot of people are going to hate on this but think about this. From week 12 on including playoffs he has gotten 160.9 PPR points. Divide that by 8 games in that span comes out to 20.11 FPPG, multiply that by a 16 game fantasy season and that’s 321.76 Fantasy Points. RB2 overall

It’s not an exact science but I certainly wouldn’t say he has 0% chance at a top 10 finish
Team 1: 12 team PPR SF (2019 Runner Up)
(QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF, SF, FLEX, FLEX)
QB - Jackson, Mayfield, Trubisky, RG3
RB - Barkley, Gurley, Singletary, Mostert
WR - Kupp, AJG, Anderson, Ross, Perriman, O. Johnson, Cole, Miller, Quinn, Bourne, Ford, Gage, Dulin, Z. Jones
TE - Kittle, Njoku, Griffin, Moreau
K -
Def - 49ers

Taxi: Armstead, Williams

2020 Picks: 2.10, 3.09, 4.03, 4.07, 4.08, 4.10, 4.11
2021 Picks: 4th, 4th, 4th
2022 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Team 2: 12 team 0.5 RB/WR PPR, 1.5 TE PPR, SF
(QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, SF, F, F, F)
QB - Darnold, Lock, Brady, Mariota, Brissett, Luck
RB - Cook, Mixon, Akers, Coleman, Breida, Bernard, Warren, Huntley
WR - Kupp, Chark, OBJ, Parker, Duvernay, Ross, DPJ, Watson, Mooney, Flash Gordon
TE - Gesicki, Smith, Ebron, Keene, Eifert, Parham

2021 Picks: 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 5th
2022-2023: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

bjd5211
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3652
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby bjd5211 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:30 pm

Ok, but he will never be valued anywhere near a top 10 RB, and it's extremely unlikely he repeats this level of production next year. Austin Ekeler was like RB3 overall in PPR this year, but is anyone taking him anywhere near that high in your startups this offseason or giving up that level of trade compensation to acquire him? I'm guessing no.

User avatar
flashgordon12
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1284
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:53 am

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby flashgordon12 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:35 pm

The reality is Mostert is someone you're just going to have to hold and hope he continues to be lead dawg in a committee. No one is going to pay up for a 27 year old UDFA, fair or not. Sure, he may qualify as a "sell high" and if you can that is great. But I think most owners will be disappointed by the market they find
Flash in the Pan: 12 team PPR (1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1DEF) 25 man rosters

QB- Andrew Luck, Josh Allen
RB- MGIII, Mixon, Cohen, Devonta Freeman
WR- AB, Odell Beckham Jr., Josh Gordon, Tyler Boyd, Marqise Lee, Sutton, MVS
TE- Gronk, Higbee
DEF- Denver

Dynastytrash
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:59 am

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby Dynastytrash » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:54 pm

Yeah, I have him and doubt he's worth selling. I'd rather keep him than sell him for another mid round pick I don't need. At least with him he provides depth. He may not put up numbers like this past week ever again, but I'm better that he averages a solid 10 points (standard) next season.
12 team, non ppr. QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex

QBs: Cousins, Minshew, Tannehill
RBs: Henry, Gurley, Ronald Jones, Damien Williams, Mostert, Justice Hill, Ito Smith
WRs: Thomas, Allen, Woods, Cooks, Chark, Marquise Brown, Christian Kirk, Darius Slayton, Auden Tate, Preston Williams, Olabisi Johnson, Jakobi Meyers.
TEs: Mark Andrews, Eric Ebron, Mike Gesicki, Dawson Knox

Picks:
2020-2.12, 3.9, 4.9
2021-3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4.
2022- 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5

dark_knite03
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby dark_knite03 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:41 pm

Damien Williams all over again
Est '17 12 Team 1PPR 4-Pass 6-Rush/Recieve TD
Start QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex K DL LB DB
J Brissett,D.Carr, Tyrod
R.Freeman,Penny,McKissic,Dixon, Ozigbo
B.Love, D.Thompson,Harris,Justice, Homer,R.Anderson
Nuk,Diggs,Sutton,Ridley,AJB,C.Davis, P.Williams
Engram,Hock, Njoku,Thomas,Jonnu, Warring
G.Zuerlein
D.Hunter, B.Martinez,K.Fuller
2020
1.2,1.6, 1.7,1.9,1.11,2.6,3.2

Superflex Est 19' - - Tiered PPR
QB RB RB WR WR TE FX SF K D
Wilson, Watson, Lock, Stafford
Chubb, Mixon, Sanders, Gordon, R. Freeman,
Godwin, DJ Moore,Kenaan, AJB, Hardman, Conley
Goedert, Njoku

LMS123
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1516
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby LMS123 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:49 pm

dark_knite03 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:41 pm
Damien Williams all over again
Oddly enough I picked up Damien Williams last year in my league too haha, traded him and Bridgewater for Christian Kirk.

I think Mostert is a better football player than Williams personally. And hey, some people sold Williams for a first so who knows!
Team 1: 12 team PPR SF (2019 Runner Up)
(QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF, SF, FLEX, FLEX)
QB - Jackson, Mayfield, Trubisky, RG3
RB - Barkley, Gurley, Singletary, Mostert
WR - Kupp, AJG, Anderson, Ross, Perriman, O. Johnson, Cole, Miller, Quinn, Bourne, Ford, Gage, Dulin, Z. Jones
TE - Kittle, Njoku, Griffin, Moreau
K -
Def - 49ers

Taxi: Armstead, Williams

2020 Picks: 2.10, 3.09, 4.03, 4.07, 4.08, 4.10, 4.11
2021 Picks: 4th, 4th, 4th
2022 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Team 2: 12 team 0.5 RB/WR PPR, 1.5 TE PPR, SF
(QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, SF, F, F, F)
QB - Darnold, Lock, Brady, Mariota, Brissett, Luck
RB - Cook, Mixon, Akers, Coleman, Breida, Bernard, Warren, Huntley
WR - Kupp, Chark, OBJ, Parker, Duvernay, Ross, DPJ, Watson, Mooney, Flash Gordon
TE - Gesicki, Smith, Ebron, Keene, Eifert, Parham

2021 Picks: 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 5th
2022-2023: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

User avatar
FantasyFoosball
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5159
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 10:23 am

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby FantasyFoosball » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:48 pm

bjd5211 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:17 am
FantasyFoosball wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:51 am

I think he could sneak into the top ten, at least top 15 of RB's next season, and his value could go up even more. He more than passes the eye test, always has, now he's also racking up the stats.
Saquon, CMC, Zeke, Kamara, Chubb, Jacobs, Dalvin, Henry, Aaron Jones, Mixon is 10; you seriously think he has any chance of passing any of them? What about Bell, Gordon, Sanders, Hunt, Swift, Taylor, Dobbins, Fournette; you taking him over any of them? He's going to be 28 next year and had 42 career carries before this season after entering the league in 2015. He's a flash in the pan who is worth holding if you own or flipping if you can, but he is absolutely not remotely in top 10 RB conversations or giving up anything of value for.
Lol.

1. Yes
2. Swift, Taylor, and Dobbins haven’t even been drafted yet...
3. Didn’t say I would necessarily “take him” over those guys, or that I would necessarily value him over some of those guys, just that I could see him finishing higher than them.
4. So? Ingram is 30 and finished in the top ten this year. You didn’t even mention him.
5. The fact that you would immediately dismiss a guy who could be the #1 RB next year on a team that is currently in the super bowl..... well that’s ludicrous to me. But you are certainly welcome to that stance.
10 Team Dynasty Salary Cap League with 0.5 PPR and IDP - Est. 2018
2018 - Champions!
2019 - Champions!!
35-40 man rosters - $200 budget
Starting Positions:
1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
1 WR/TE
1 K
9 IDP positions
2 DL
2 LB
2 DB
3 DL/LB/DB

Current Roster:
QB - Patrick Mahomes
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Chris Carson, Derrius Guice, Raheem Mostert, Damien Harris
WR - Michael Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, Chris Godwin, Robert Woods, Anthony Miller
TE - George Kittle, Dallas Goedert, Mike Gesicki
K - Mason Crosby
DL - DeForest Buckner, Cameron Heyward
LB - Darius Leonard, Matt Milano
DB - John Johnson III

2021 - 1st, 1st, 2nd
2022 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd
2023 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd

User avatar
FantasyFoosball
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5159
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 10:23 am

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby FantasyFoosball » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:51 pm

dark_knite03 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:41 pm
Damien Williams all over again
Mostert has more talent than Williams, that’s the difference. Watch a couple of their games and you can immediately see the disparity between the two. I was never high on Williams, but Mostert is a different story for me.
10 Team Dynasty Salary Cap League with 0.5 PPR and IDP - Est. 2018
2018 - Champions!
2019 - Champions!!
35-40 man rosters - $200 budget
Starting Positions:
1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
1 WR/TE
1 K
9 IDP positions
2 DL
2 LB
2 DB
3 DL/LB/DB

Current Roster:
QB - Patrick Mahomes
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Chris Carson, Derrius Guice, Raheem Mostert, Damien Harris
WR - Michael Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, Chris Godwin, Robert Woods, Anthony Miller
TE - George Kittle, Dallas Goedert, Mike Gesicki
K - Mason Crosby
DL - DeForest Buckner, Cameron Heyward
LB - Darius Leonard, Matt Milano
DB - John Johnson III

2021 - 1st, 1st, 2nd
2022 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd
2023 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd

User avatar
BigBawseRoss
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 7754
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:56 am

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby BigBawseRoss » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:41 am

hes a hold unless you get a pretty enticing offer. rather than damien williams all over again i would argue this could be chris carson all over again but with receiving game potential.
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Rivers , Rosen, Fitzpatrick, Tyrod
Kamara, McCoy, D FreemanCohen, Bibbs, Clement,J. Allen, ty mont,Ito Smith
K Allen, Hopkins, M Williams, AROB Alshon,KeKe,MVS,T McLaurin
Ebron Graham, Njoku, Irv

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Trubitsky, Dak
Chubb,Mixon, D Henry,Coleman, D Harris, Armstead, Mostert
Hopkins, K Allen, M Evans, C Davis, Watkins, Arob, M Williams, Edleman, J Gordon, Hurd
Ertz, Everett, Fant


team 3
http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2019/o ... =07&F=0008

team 4
https://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2019/ ... =07&F=0010

team 5
http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2019/o ... =0008&O=07

team 6
http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/o ... =07&F=0004

team 7
https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2019/ ... =07&F=0011

bjd5211
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3652
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby bjd5211 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:58 am

BigBawseRoss wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:41 am
hes a hold unless you get a pretty enticing offer. rather than damien williams all over again i would argue this could be chris carson all over again but with receiving game potential.
Except Mostert turns 28 in April while Carson is 26 in September and broke out in his 2nd season as a 24 year old after getting off to a good start as a rookie before the year being cut short by injury.

User avatar
BigBawseRoss
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 7754
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:56 am

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby BigBawseRoss » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:58 am

bjd5211 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:58 am
BigBawseRoss wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:41 am
hes a hold unless you get a pretty enticing offer. rather than damien williams all over again i would argue this could be chris carson all over again but with receiving game potential.
Except Mostert turns 28 in April while Carson is 26 in September and broke out in his 2nd season as a 24 year old after getting off to a good start as a rookie before the year being cut short by injury.
their age and experience was not the correlation i was trying to make. it was the fact that both players were considered nothing more than a complimentary piece in an extremely run heavy offense. while people kept saying to sell carson (myself included) and that penny would take over or that there wasnt a strong chance of a permanent workhorse role all he did was continue to get the bulk of the work and perform at a rb1 level.

The greater point is that owning a rb who has shown an ability to perform at a high level who also has potential for 20+ carry games is someone to hold rather than sell for a late 2nd or a 3rd. something i learned by telling people to sell carson for a 2nd haha.

i could be totally wrong and maybe my comparison sucked but whatever I'm holding my mostert shares unless i get a really nice offer i cant pass on.
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Rivers , Rosen, Fitzpatrick, Tyrod
Kamara, McCoy, D FreemanCohen, Bibbs, Clement,J. Allen, ty mont,Ito Smith
K Allen, Hopkins, M Williams, AROB Alshon,KeKe,MVS,T McLaurin
Ebron Graham, Njoku, Irv

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Trubitsky, Dak
Chubb,Mixon, D Henry,Coleman, D Harris, Armstead, Mostert
Hopkins, K Allen, M Evans, C Davis, Watkins, Arob, M Williams, Edleman, J Gordon, Hurd
Ertz, Everett, Fant


team 3
http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2019/o ... =07&F=0008

team 4
https://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2019/ ... =07&F=0010

team 5
http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2019/o ... =0008&O=07

team 6
http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/o ... =07&F=0004

team 7
https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2019/ ... =07&F=0011

CGW
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby CGW » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:31 am

I'd be selling him asap after this game. Maybe you find a believer that will overpay and make a big profit from a 27yo who was likely on waivers 6 weeks ago.

Every single RB the niners throw out there looks good...dont confuse it for special talent on Mosterts part.
12 Team | Superflex | PPR | 6pt passing TD
25 Roster Spots
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Cousins, Darnold, Trubisky
RB | Mixon, Barber, R. Freeman, Singletary, Ballage, D. Thompson, Gaskin
WR | Adams, Evans, Golladay, Cooper, Washington, D. Johnson, Conley, Amendola, A. Miller
TE | Herndon, Andrews, Everett, Sternberger
2020 | 1.03, 5.09
2021 | 1st, 1st, 3rd

10 Team | Superflex | PPR
25 Roster Spots
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Rodgers, Murray, Minshew
RB | Chubb, Montgomery, Guice, Singletary, Ballage, Edmonds, Murray, R. Jones, Dobbins, Swift
WR | Golladay, Godwin, Kirk, M. Brown, Arcega-Whiteside, Renfrow, Slayton, Reynolds, D. Johnson, Aiyuk
TE | Henry, Herndon, Andrews, Everett

LMS123
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1516
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby LMS123 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:57 am

CGW wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:31 am
I'd be selling him asap after this game. Maybe you find a believer that will overpay and make a big profit from a 27yo who was likely on waivers 6 weeks ago.

Every single RB the niners throw out there looks good...dont confuse it for special talent on Mosterts part.
Other than the game against the Vikings in which Mostert was limited with cramps you can’t say Coleman or Brieda have looked close to as good as Mostert
Team 1: 12 team PPR SF (2019 Runner Up)
(QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF, SF, FLEX, FLEX)
QB - Jackson, Mayfield, Trubisky, RG3
RB - Barkley, Gurley, Singletary, Mostert
WR - Kupp, AJG, Anderson, Ross, Perriman, O. Johnson, Cole, Miller, Quinn, Bourne, Ford, Gage, Dulin, Z. Jones
TE - Kittle, Njoku, Griffin, Moreau
K -
Def - 49ers

Taxi: Armstead, Williams

2020 Picks: 2.10, 3.09, 4.03, 4.07, 4.08, 4.10, 4.11
2021 Picks: 4th, 4th, 4th
2022 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Team 2: 12 team 0.5 RB/WR PPR, 1.5 TE PPR, SF
(QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, SF, F, F, F)
QB - Darnold, Lock, Brady, Mariota, Brissett, Luck
RB - Cook, Mixon, Akers, Coleman, Breida, Bernard, Warren, Huntley
WR - Kupp, Chark, OBJ, Parker, Duvernay, Ross, DPJ, Watson, Mooney, Flash Gordon
TE - Gesicki, Smith, Ebron, Keene, Eifert, Parham

2021 Picks: 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 5th
2022-2023: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

bjd5211
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3652
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby bjd5211 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:10 am

LMS123 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:57 am
CGW wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:31 am
I'd be selling him asap after this game. Maybe you find a believer that will overpay and make a big profit from a 27yo who was likely on waivers 6 weeks ago.

Every single RB the niners throw out there looks good...dont confuse it for special talent on Mosterts part.
Other than the game against the Vikings in which Mostert was limited with cramps you can’t say Coleman or Brieda have looked close to as good as Mostert
Sure you can if you have a memory that goes back more than 1 or 2 games. They've all had their moments of looking like the #1 guy. This is all Shanahan and the scheme, any capable NFL RB would find success in SF right now.

LMS123
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1516
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Re: Raheem Mostert

Postby LMS123 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:30 am

bjd5211 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:10 am
LMS123 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:57 am
CGW wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:31 am
I'd be selling him asap after this game. Maybe you find a believer that will overpay and make a big profit from a 27yo who was likely on waivers 6 weeks ago.

Every single RB the niners throw out there looks good...dont confuse it for special talent on Mosterts part.
Other than the game against the Vikings in which Mostert was limited with cramps you can’t say Coleman or Brieda have looked close to as good as Mostert
Sure you can if you have a memory that goes back more than 1 or 2 games. They've all had their moments of looking like the #1 guy. This is all Shanahan and the scheme, any capable NFL RB would find success in SF right now.
Coleman FPPG week 12 on: 12.9, 2.5, 0.6, 4.0, 3.3, 2.8, 22.5, 2.1

Brieda FPPG week 12 on: 0.0, 0.0, 6.8, 3.7, 0.0, 1.6, 1.7, 0.2

Moster week 12 on: 13.7, 23.4, 24.9, 12.9, 11.3, 20.3, 5.8, 48.6

But right it’s only been the last week or 2, my bad
Team 1: 12 team PPR SF (2019 Runner Up)
(QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF, SF, FLEX, FLEX)
QB - Jackson, Mayfield, Trubisky, RG3
RB - Barkley, Gurley, Singletary, Mostert
WR - Kupp, AJG, Anderson, Ross, Perriman, O. Johnson, Cole, Miller, Quinn, Bourne, Ford, Gage, Dulin, Z. Jones
TE - Kittle, Njoku, Griffin, Moreau
K -
Def - 49ers

Taxi: Armstead, Williams

2020 Picks: 2.10, 3.09, 4.03, 4.07, 4.08, 4.10, 4.11
2021 Picks: 4th, 4th, 4th
2022 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Team 2: 12 team 0.5 RB/WR PPR, 1.5 TE PPR, SF
(QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, SF, F, F, F)
QB - Darnold, Lock, Brady, Mariota, Brissett, Luck
RB - Cook, Mixon, Akers, Coleman, Breida, Bernard, Warren, Huntley
WR - Kupp, Chark, OBJ, Parker, Duvernay, Ross, DPJ, Watson, Mooney, Flash Gordon
TE - Gesicki, Smith, Ebron, Keene, Eifert, Parham

2021 Picks: 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 5th
2022-2023: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eraldo_coil, Google Adsense [Bot], hoos89, iceman68, smartjm314, smbkrypt24, zoster80 and 6 guests