What moves makes this team a true Dynasty? Help me over-analyze my team.

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
TTHTD
Captain
Captain

What moves makes this team a true Dynasty? Help me over-analyze my team.

Postby TTHTD » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:56 pm

Team in sig.

I've been building this team for 4 years and I feel it's time to turn it into a true dynasty for the forseeable future. I have a ton of resources to spend this offseason as I've acquired 3 1sts and 3 2nds this year plus all my future picks. I feel like my only weaknesses (approximately in order of priority) are: No young elite QB, TE age is a longterm concern, RB depth is shallow/volatile, no real stud WR prospects to develop.

Do You agree? What moves would you make with this team? Do you trade the picks for studs and or make moves with them like maybe a QB upgrade or just draft BPA and create depth by taking advantage of a stacked class?
Team 1
12 Team 1 PPR 1QB/2 RB/2 WR/2 FLEX/1TE
QB: Herbert, Burrow
RB: Zeke, Fournette, Dobbins, Cook, Gaskins, Gainwell, Herbert, Ingram, Pacheco, T.Jones, Phillips
WR: Chase, Lamb, Hopkins, Evans, Jeudy, Toney, DBell, Woods, WRobinson, Reagor, Mims, Campbell
TE: Kelce, Jarwin, Trautman, Shultz, Gray, Granson

2023: 1, 2, 3, 4

Team 2
12 Team PPR SF TE Premium QB/ 2RB/ 2WR/ TE/ SuperFlex / 2 Flex
QB: Allen, Herbert, Jackson, Ridder
RB: Barkley, Jacobs, Fournette, Dobbins, Aaron Jones, Dillon, RoJo, McKissic, Gus Edwards, Gainwell, Wilson, Eno, Breida, Badie, ASmith
WR: Jefferson, Lamb, Sutton, Hollywood Brown, CWatson, Pierce, Toney, J.Myers
TE: L.Thomas, Henry, J.Woods, RSJ, OJ Howard, Tremble

2023: 2, 3, 4, 5

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: What moves makes this team a true Dynasty? Help me over-analyze my team.

Postby Gator Sens » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:37 pm

You have the assets to compete with your current roster, so I would use the picks to stock pile good prospects in a loaded class. This should help you long term in my opinion. Things change so much year to year in the NFL that its somewhat hard to predict who year to year studs will be within reason.