Play off WR dilemma

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
NFL123
Captain
Captain

Play off WR dilemma

Postby NFL123 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:39 pm

My starters are M Thomas, Evans and Beckham. I'm now panicking after Evans got injured and the news that Beckham is carrying an injury and is heart is clearly not giving it everything he can in Cleveland. Next man up for me is Emmanuel Sanders, so will be going into the semis with Thomas, Sanders and Beckham. I'm nervous about it and my semi is a coin flip - the other guy has Brissett, Gordon, Ekeler, M Sanders, Kupp, Edelman, Samuel and Cook as starters.

But a potential final I have no chance against a very good team and Beckham will be up against the Ravens where he will be shut down, even if he was on form. So I feel I need to take some risks.

Do I try to trade Evans, to try and get another big name in? If so, any suggestions who?

Do I try and trade Beckham? The problem there is his value is at its lowest ever and I wouldn't get a good return and I can see him bouncing back next year somewhere new.

Do I try and trade a late 2nd? Problem with that is that I dont have a 1st, so would hate to give up another pick.

Or just try and roll with Thomas, Sanders and Beckham?

Final question - what would you value Raheem Mostert at? I wonder whether to go and get him and is he a better option for this week (and hopefully next) than Phillip Lindsay? Also what is his value? I have 2020 2nd late, 3rd late and early 4th.

Thanks for any help, the Evans injury has really damaged my team.
12 team/.5 PPR league/ 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, D, K

Team 1
QB: Jackson Richardson, Kyler
RB: McCaffrey, B Hall, Mostert, FordKendre Miller, E Mitchell, McLaughlin
WR: Lamb, K Allen, G WilsonLondon, Flowers, JSN, Mims, Perry
TE: Kelce, Goedert, Likely
K: Aubrey
D: 49ers Cowboys, Browns

Team 2
QB: Lawrence, Wilson, Fields
RB: Javonte Williams, Ekeler, McCaffrey, Pacheco Charbonnet, Bigsby
WR: Chase, London, Jeudy Woods, Sutton, Beckham, Skyy Moore, W Robinson
TE: Pitts Likely, Kmet, Dulcich
K: McPherson
D: 49ers

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Play off WR dilemma

Postby Gator Sens » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:43 pm

I would simply roll Sanders. If you don't think you can win the title anyway, I sure would not move Evans.

Mostert is tough to call. He looks great when he gets the ball, but his touches are too risky in my opinion. I think I would rather gamble on Lindsay, but obviously both are a gamble.

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:38 pm

1. You can still trade in the playoffs?
2. I'd pay a late 2nd for Mostert for a title run.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

Dibbles
MVP
MVP

Postby Dibbles » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Keep Evans, keep Beckham and roll with Sanders. Lindsay vs KC >>>> Mostert's inconsistent touches, don't bother with him. You will be fine as is.