Trade Driskle to another contender

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
nicktahoes
Starter
Starter

Trade Driskle to another contender

Postby nicktahoes » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:11 pm

My team two in signature is currently first place with most points in my division. This is a 48 team superflex league so there are 4 divisions of 12. So this is the last regular season week.

My record is 9-2. The next four teams are all 7-4 and only four teams make the playoffs. One team at 6-5 would have the potential tiebreaker of points scored if he ends up tied in that group. Two of the 7-4 teams play each other. One of those teams only has Lamar and Fitzpatrick to start. He has to win to make the playoffs as he would not take any tiebreakers. He has asked for Driskle.

So my question. Does it make sense to trade him a better starting QB over tannehill to help him make the playoffs or should I not help a fellow playoff hopeful? Even if he makes it he is averaging 19 points less per game than me and I would most likely face him in the first round

If I do trade him Driskle, is a second fair for a probably rental starting QB?

Whew. Long question but two parts I'm looking for answers for. Thanks.
Team 1:
PPR--QB, RBx2, WRx3, TE, Superflex, Flex x2
QBs: Lawrence, Stafford, Geno, Hooker, Rush
RBs: Ekeler, Kamara, Achane, Elijah Mitchell, Dillon, Kelley, Moss, Jamaal Williams
WRs: Adams, Hopkins, Waddle, Kirk, JSN, Boyd, OBJ, Hyatt
TEs: Kelce, Hockenson, Taysom, Irv Smith

and then a few minor players and rookie stashed on taxi

Dibbles
MVP
MVP

Re: Trade Driskle to another contender

Postby Dibbles » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:38 pm

Lot there but I would easily move Driskel for a 2nd in your scenario, maybe ask for something on top if other owner is super desperate - but great deal for you and doesnt risk you chance at ship IMO.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Trade Driskle to another contender

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:46 pm

Dibbles wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:38 pm Lot there but I would easily move Driskel for a 2nd in your scenario, maybe ask for something on top if other owner is super desperate - but great deal for you and doesnt risk you chance at ship IMO.
Agreed. Moving Driskel for a 2nd is really solid return.