What should I do?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

What should I do?

Postby Never Veto1 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:53 pm

So my team is 5-6 with 16 VP points. Players retiring, holding out, or injuries have killed me. Even if I win the next 2 games I won't be making the playoffs. What should I do with this team?

QB - Wentz, Allen, Foles, Gardner
RB - Gordon, Conner, Fournette, Du Johnson, Penny, Peterson
WR - JuJu, Godwin, Thielen, Fitz, Ro Anderson, Allison, Hamilton, Reynolds
TE - Howard, Fells, Hurst

Not many on this team are aging, just Thielen, Fitz, and Gordon. Of course it didn't help I lost Luck and Gronk to start the year. So here I am with this team and not sure which direction to go. I traded my 1st for Godwin during the offseason so that's about the best I could hope for a pick like that. I have the rest of my picks but that is it.

Looking for some thoughts.
12 Team 1QB PPR
8 Starters - QB 1, RB 2(4), WR 3(5), TE 1(3)

QB - Kyler Murray, Derek Carr, Kenny Pickett
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Bijan Robinson, Kyren Williams, Travis Etienne, James Conner, Antonio Gibson, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Michael Pittman, Nico Collins, Rashee Rice, Christian Watson, Jerry Jeudy, Rashod Bateman
TE - Sam Laporta, Kyle Pitts, Darren Waller, Isaiah Likely
Picks - 2.10, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: What should I do?

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:58 pm

I would look to move Thielen, Anderson and Duke Johnson if the price is right. Keep your young core intact and look to next year.