Playoff trade Help!! Mayfield+ for DJM & Foles

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Riverad98
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Playoff trade Help!! Mayfield+ for DJM & Foles

Postby Riverad98 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:07 pm

12 team Dynasty Superflex .5 PPR.

I’m in 1st place with a good chance to win it all. I’m weak at WR though but have the chance to add DJ Moore but would have to give up Baker Mayfield. Mayfield is my QB3 so is expendable. I would receive DJ Moore & Nick Foles. I offered Mayfield, my late 2020 2nd and my 2021 2nd. He countered with Mayfield and my 2021 1st. Would you pay that or is that too much of an overpay? I’m okay with overpaying to improve my team and to put myself in a good spot to win it all this year. Just not sure if I’d be selling Mayfield too low. I may ask for a 2020 3rd to be added to my side.

My starters:
QB & Superflex: Watson & Lamar Jackson
RBs: Fournette & Ingram
WRs: Allen Robinson & Sammy Watkins
Flex: Damien Williams
TE: Waller

Bench:
QBs: Mayfield and RG3
RBs: Lat Murray, Hyde, Mostert, Darrel Williams, Armstead, Ty Johnson
WRs: AJ Green, Will Fuller, N’keal Harry, Tre’Quan Smith & Erickson
TEs: Gesicki & Fells
Taxi: Grier and Ozigbo

Samhain34
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Playoff trade Help!! Mayfield+ for DJM & Foles

Postby Samhain34 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:17 am

You're selling Mayfield too low. You're in a SF league; I'm holding Mayfield here, but at the very least, It's Mayfield = Moore & Foles; there's NO WAY you add a first to that in superflex. Now, I still like Mayfield more for the future, but if you're SURE you've got this with Moore, then I can see Mayfield ONLY for DJ & Foles. But I've always felt like you need 3 legit QBs in superflex.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:27 am

I would hold Mayfield in SF. Before the season started Mayfield was ranked as a top 3 Dynasty SF QB. Might as well hold and hope he comes out much better next year, no reason to sell low in my opinion.

RB6
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby RB6 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:21 am

I'd keep Mayfield too. If you can get another piece coming back, then I could see it.
.5PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
LJax, Burrow, Carr, Huntley, Heinicke, Cunningham
Adams, Kupp, Deebo, M Brown, Kirk, Wiliams, C Samuel, Palmer, E. Moore, Hodgins, Hutchinson
CMC, Barkley, Mostert, Ford, Moss, Dobbins, Dillon, Kelley, Tucker
Andrews, Higbee

PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
Mahomes, Purdy, Dalton, Henicke, Trask, Zappe
Henry, Pacheco, Robinson, Wilson, Ford, Chandler, Deuce
Hill, Kupp, Shaheed, Toney, Lazard, Metchie, Mingo, Slayton, Shenault, Atwell, Hutchinson
Pitts, Waller, Washington

PPR Best Ball Dynasty SF .5TEP
Stroud, Cousins, Willis, Mariota, Cunningham
Walker, J Cook, Miller, Zamir, Rodriguez, Carter, Penny
St. Brown, Aiyuk, DJ Moore, London, Doubs, Metchie, Scott, Claypool
Kincaid, Dulcich, Fant, Turner, Hurst

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:49 am

Baker and Moore should be close in value. I wouldn't add anything to get it done and would only make the trade if it was straight up.

Riverad98
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Riverad98 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:07 am

I’m still working on this deal but we are both interested. I have Moore and Mayfield as equal value. The Dynasty trade calculator scores Moore at 404 and Mayfield at 401. I insisted that Foles be included so that I would still have a 3rd insurance QB for the playoffs. So it would basically be Moore for Mayfield and Foles & a 2020 3rd for my 2021 1st. I am big on Mayfield but Moore would be a starting WR for my playoff run and looks to be developing into a young star WR. If Harry ends up playing well, I would have a young WR core of Moore, Harry & ARob to go with Watson and Jackson. I’d be over paying some for Foles but it would get the deal done. Am I overvaluing Moore?