Godwin vs 1st + Moore OR Hollywood

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Which side

Do the deal and send DJ Moore
No votes
Do the deal and send Hollywood Brown
29%
Don’t do the deal
71%

Total votes: 7

Slackalacker
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Godwin vs 1st + Moore OR Hollywood

Postby Slackalacker » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Team 1 in sig

I’m in 2nd barring a huge game from sanders. Two weeks ago I asked the 1st place owner about getting Godwin. I expressed the potential offer of:

Give: DJ Moore OR Hollywood Brown, JJAW, Early 1st (possible 1.1-1.4, outside chance of being mid considering every team is still in playoff contention)
Get: Godwin

He originally turned it down and now wants to know if the offer is still on the table.

The 1st is a huge variable, the original owner is 1 game out of the playoffs yet is currently 9th out of 10 teams. There’s amazing competition this year. I could see it being 1.2 but if he makes playoffs it will be at least 1.5.

Would you consider this or is it too much for Godwin? And if you’d do it which WR between DJ and Hollywood would you rather keep? I value DJ more personally.
Last edited by Slackalacker on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TEAM 1 - 10 team SF 1PPR | 2017 & 2019 League Champ
1QB/1SF/2RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX
QB: Dak - Hurts - DangeRuss - Tua - Z Wilson - Mills
RB: Barkley - Zeke - Sanders - Pollard - Patterson - D’Ernest - Jermar - Evans - Jones
WR: Hill - JJeff - Higgins - Hollywood - MThom(IR) - Godwin(IR) - E Moore - Marshall Jr - Calloway - Palmer - D Brown
TE: Hock - Moreau

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Godwin vs 1st + Moore OR Hollywood

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:06 pm

Long term, I would make the deal with Brown IF the 1st ends up not being a top 4 pick (I know you cant predict that however). Godwin's stats have not been eye popping the last few games, but I still think he is a huge piece long term. If the pick is a top 4 however, I think it's too much to pay. There are some potentially monster backs coming out in 2020.

Samhain34
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Godwin vs 1st + Moore OR Hollywood

Postby Samhain34 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:35 pm

I'm a gambler, so I would hope the pick winds up top 2/3 and take one of the true studs there. If I HAD to send one with the pick, I'm sending Hollywood.