Goff trade

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
dark_knite03
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Goff trade

Postby dark_knite03 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:02 pm

Was offered Allen RoBinson and a fourth for Goff....I'm rebuilding....instant accept right?
Est '17 12 Team 1PPR 4-Pass 6-Rush/Recieve TD
Start QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex K DL LB DB
J Brissett,D.Carr
R.Freeman,Penny,Ballage,J. Williams,Brown, McKissic
B.Love, D.Thompson,Harris,Justice, Homer,R.Anderson
Nuk,Diggs,Sutton,Ridley,AJB,C.Davis, P.Williams
Engram,Hock, Njoku,Thomas,Jonnu
G.Zuerlein
D.Hunter, B.Martinez,K.Fuller
2020
1.2,1.6,1.7,1.9,1.11,2.6,3.2

Superflex Est 19' - - Tiered PPR
QB RB RB WR WR TE FX SF K D
Wilson, Watson, Jimmy G, Lock, Stafford
Chubb, Mixon, Sanders, R. Freeman,
Godwin, DJ Moore,Kenaan, AJB, Hardman, Perriman, Conley
Goedert, Njoku

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 15475
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am

Re: Goff trade

Postby Gator Sens » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:08 pm

If you like Robinson more long term, it's a good deal.
You're in this for Life
12 Team, PPR, 30 roster: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 DST, 1 K
QB: Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen
RB: Alvin Kamara, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, Alexander Mattison, Rodney Anderson
WR: Kenny Golladay, Chris Godwin, Calvin Ridley, Courtland Sutton, Dede Westbrook, Christian Kirk, Mike Williams, Josh Reynolds, Equanimeous St. Brown
TE: O.J. Howard, David Njoku, Greg Olsen, Ian Thomas

Picks: 2020: 1.01, 1.05, 2.12, 4.08, 5.08 2021: 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

dark_knite03
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: Goff trade

Postby dark_knite03 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:34 pm

I countered for Lock over the 4th....Ended up getting arob & 2020 2nd. Should be an early pick.
Est '17 12 Team 1PPR 4-Pass 6-Rush/Recieve TD
Start QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex K DL LB DB
J Brissett,D.Carr
R.Freeman,Penny,Ballage,J. Williams,Brown, McKissic
B.Love, D.Thompson,Harris,Justice, Homer,R.Anderson
Nuk,Diggs,Sutton,Ridley,AJB,C.Davis, P.Williams
Engram,Hock, Njoku,Thomas,Jonnu
G.Zuerlein
D.Hunter, B.Martinez,K.Fuller
2020
1.2,1.6,1.7,1.9,1.11,2.6,3.2

Superflex Est 19' - - Tiered PPR
QB RB RB WR WR TE FX SF K D
Wilson, Watson, Jimmy G, Lock, Stafford
Chubb, Mixon, Sanders, R. Freeman,
Godwin, DJ Moore,Kenaan, AJB, Hardman, Perriman, Conley
Goedert, Njoku

User avatar
sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3332
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Re: Goff trade

Postby sugbear65 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:20 pm

dark_knite03 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:34 pm
I countered for Lock over the 4th....Ended up getting arob & 2020 2nd. Should be an early pick.
Now shop Arob to every owner in the league that has a 2020 1st and see what kind of deal you can fetch on him.

dark_knite03
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: Goff trade

Postby dark_knite03 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:00 pm

sugbear65 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:20 pm
dark_knite03 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:34 pm
I countered for Lock over the 4th....Ended up getting arob & 2020 2nd. Should be an early pick.
Now shop Arob to every owner in the league that has a 2020 1st and see what kind of deal you can fetch on him.
I'm afraid the best I'll possibly do will be a late first 1.09+.....
Est '17 12 Team 1PPR 4-Pass 6-Rush/Recieve TD
Start QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex K DL LB DB
J Brissett,D.Carr
R.Freeman,Penny,Ballage,J. Williams,Brown, McKissic
B.Love, D.Thompson,Harris,Justice, Homer,R.Anderson
Nuk,Diggs,Sutton,Ridley,AJB,C.Davis, P.Williams
Engram,Hock, Njoku,Thomas,Jonnu
G.Zuerlein
D.Hunter, B.Martinez,K.Fuller
2020
1.2,1.6,1.7,1.9,1.11,2.6,3.2

Superflex Est 19' - - Tiered PPR
QB RB RB WR WR TE FX SF K D
Wilson, Watson, Jimmy G, Lock, Stafford
Chubb, Mixon, Sanders, R. Freeman,
Godwin, DJ Moore,Kenaan, AJB, Hardman, Perriman, Conley
Goedert, Njoku

User avatar
repkllrs
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:32 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Goff trade

Postby repkllrs » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:11 pm

dark_knite03 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:00 pm
sugbear65 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:20 pm
dark_knite03 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:34 pm
I countered for Lock over the 4th....Ended up getting arob & 2020 2nd. Should be an early pick.
Now shop Arob to every owner in the league that has a 2020 1st and see what kind of deal you can fetch on him.
I'm afraid the best I'll possibly do will be a late first 1.09+.....
Then you would have turned Goff into late 1st/early 2nd. Deal
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" Abe Lincoln

TimeWillTell
Starter
Starter
Posts: 568
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Re: Goff trade

Postby TimeWillTell » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:27 pm

Yeah 2020 1.09 for ARob would be an easy accept
12 Team 1QB 0.5 PPR
Start: 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex,1K,1Def
QB: Wentz, Darnold, Jones
RB: Barkley, Penny, Singletary
WR: Evans, DJ Moore, Davis, Chark, P. Williams, AJB, Pettis, JJAWS
TE: Andrews, Hock, Herndon, J. Smith, Thomas
K: Some guy
Def: NYJ
2020 Picks: 1.01,1.02,1.03,1.04, 1.08, 1.10, 1.12, 2.03, 2.04, 2.09, 2.12


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests