Trade Agreement

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Re: Trade Agreement

Postby Valhalla » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:16 pm

grooner wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:01 am
FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:35 pm
95dent wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:29 pm No. 7 hours is too long for it to be a mistake on his behalf, so therefore it’s a case of a change of heart or a better offer from another owner who saw the trade and then said words of along the lines ‘You should have shopped him around, I’d have given you more...’
Exactly this. I'v made trades where people have said that to me. I actually made a trade to get the player back because of what a person told me they would have given me. I did the work, dammit. Guy who traded the player back to me was actually a bit jealous of the return I got after he traded him back to me, but wasn't upset. Tell him the trade stands in your case.
Exactly this.
Exactly this.

Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Trade Agreement

Postby Never Veto1 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:37 pm

I would try track down the other guy that was willing to pay more and see what he was offering
12 Team 1QB PPR
8 Starters - QB 1, RB 2(4), WR 3(5), TE 1(3)

QB - Kyler Murray, Derek Carr, Kenny Pickett
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Bijan Robinson, Kyren Williams, Travis Etienne, James Conner, Antonio Gibson, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Michael Pittman, Nico Collins, Rashee Rice, Christian Watson, Jerry Jeudy, Rashod Bateman
TE - Sam Laporta, Kyle Pitts, Darren Waller, Isaiah Likely
Picks - 2.10, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10