Who would you rather own PPR

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Stefon Diggs
17%
Tyler Lockett
33%
Adam Thielen
13%
Calvin Ridley
38%

Total votes: 24

Matt1975
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Matt1975 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:25 am

Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen, Tyler Lockett or Calvin Ridley for the remainder of this year?

So, Lockett seems like the answer for 1 year. How much does this change if it were for the next 3 years?
Last edited by Matt1975 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Who would you rather own PPR

Postby Gator Sens » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:28 am

This year, Lockett.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:29 am

Lockett pretty easily if it's just for this year.

Mike from Canada
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Mike from Canada » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:30 am

Lockett
Ridley

Thielen

Diggs

RB6
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby RB6 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:33 am

Lockett pretty easily.
.5PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
LJax, Burrow, Carr, Huntley, Heinicke, Cunningham
Adams, Kupp, Deebo, M Brown, Kirk, Wiliams, C Samuel, Palmer, E. Moore, Hodgins, Hutchinson
CMC, Barkley, Mostert, Ford, Moss, Dobbins, Dillon, Kelley, Tucker
Andrews, Higbee

PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
Mahomes, Purdy, Dalton, Henicke, Trask, Zappe
Henry, Pacheco, Robinson, Wilson, Ford, Chandler, Deuce
Hill, Kupp, Shaheed, Toney, Lazard, Metchie, Mingo, Slayton, Shenault, Atwell, Hutchinson
Pitts, Waller, Washington

PPR Best Ball Dynasty SF .5TEP
Stroud, Cousins, Willis, Mariota, Cunningham
Walker, J Cook, Miller, Zamir, Rodriguez, Carter, Penny
St. Brown, Aiyuk, DJ Moore, London, Doubs, Metchie, Scott, Claypool
Kincaid, Dulcich, Fant, Turner, Hurst

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:57 am

im prob most into diggs from that group based on age and thinking theres no way in hell the vikings offense stays the course.

lockett easily?? in 2018 lockett saw 0 games over 5 catches, he is not a strong ppr option despite the random target booms in weeks 2 and 3. in weeks 1 and 4 he had a total of 6 targets. hes incredibly TD dependent. DK will become more and more of a threat to his production as the season grows imo.
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

Slackalacker
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Slackalacker » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:58 am

perkinsrooster wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:30 am Lockett
Ridley

Thielen

Diggs
Same for me
TEAM 1 - 10 team SF 1PPR | 2017 & 2019 League Champ
1QB/1SF/2RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX
QB: Dak - Hurts - DangeRuss - Tua - Z Wilson - Mills
RB: Barkley - Zeke - Sanders - Pollard - Patterson - D’Ernest - Jermar - Evans - Jones
WR: Hill - JJeff - Higgins - Hollywood - MThom(IR) - Godwin(IR) - E Moore - Marshall Jr - Calloway - Palmer - D Brown
TE: Hock - Moreau

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:04 pm

Someone clearly didn't read the question. Stating all of Lockett's flaws and leaving out the many flaws all the remainder of the WRs have.

PPR points for the first quarter of the season:

Lockett - 70 points (32 targets)
Thielen - 49 points (22 targets)
Ridley - 48.7 points (23 targets)
Diggs - 37.9 points (19 targets)

Yeah, this isn't easily Lockett? Pointing out stats from 2018? What are we even talking about. You point out targets and yards and yet your pick (Diggs) has the least amount of targets and yards out of everyone on the list. C'mon man, be better than that if you're going to rant.

badbuddah
Captain
Captain

Postby badbuddah » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:12 pm

Lockett and not particularly close. Thielen could surge if he starts getting TDs but Vikings are a bit of a mess.
12 Team UNLIMITED Keeper / 23 Roster 1.0-PPR: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF 2 IR - 11th Year

QB: L. Jackson, J. Browning
RB: Aaron Jones, D'Ernest Johnson, E. Mitchell, Dalvin Cook, Jamaal Williams, Alexander Mattison, K. Miller, P. Taylor
WR: R. Doubs, G. Pickens, Christian Kirk, Juju, D. Hopkins, D. Wicks, K. Boutte
TE: Z. Ertz, C. Okonkwo, Trey McBride, Tucker Kraft
K: T. Bass, J. Moody
DEF: San Francisco

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:12 pm

Goddard wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:04 pm Someone clearly didn't read the question. Stating all of Lockett's flaws and leaving out the many flaws all the remainder of the WRs have.

Yeah, this isn't easily Lockett? Pointing out stats from 2018? What are we even talking about. You point out targets and yards and yet your pick (Diggs) has the least amount of targets and yards out of everyone on the list. C'mon man, be better than that if you're going to rant.
didnt rant. but you are correct i didnt get into each of the deficiencies of each player listed. the 5 responses that made it seem like a silly question that the answer was obviously lockett made me highlight that in my response. its silly to say diggs has the lowest targets so hes the worst lol. i look at 2018 because that is the most recent sample of work prior to the 4 weeks of this season. its called seeing the big picture and looking at all available data. the data tells me that locket had 2 weeks that appeal to someone playing in ppr and 2 that would not. my points remain valid. if you have points to add to the topic i would love to hear them. otherwise let me say what i wanna say and YOU be better. "Lockett pretty easily if it's just for this year." - so insightful
team 1
Dak , Herbert
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks

team 2
12 team .5ppr
Fields, Dak
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:06 pm

BigBawseRoss wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:12 pm
Goddard wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:04 pm Someone clearly didn't read the question. Stating all of Lockett's flaws and leaving out the many flaws all the remainder of the WRs have.

didnt rant. but you are correct i didnt get into each of the deficiencies of each player listed. the 5 responses that made it seem like a silly question that the answer was obviously lockett made me highlight that in my response. its silly to say diggs has the lowest targets so hes the worst lol. i look at 2018 because that is the most recent sample of work prior to the 4 weeks of this season. its called seeing the big picture and looking at all available data. the data tells me that locket had 2 weeks that appeal to someone playing in ppr and 2 that would not. my points remain valid. if you have points to add to the topic i would love to hear them. otherwise let me say what i wanna say and YOU be better. "Lockett pretty easily if it's just for this year." - so insightful
So you're down on Lockett because he's only had 2 weeks that appeal to you, but Diggs only have 1 good week is more appealing? Gotcha.

And dude, have you read some of your responses on here where you don't even answer the question lol. Don't talk to me about insightful.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:21 pm

Goddard wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:06 pm

So you're down on Lockett because he's only had 2 weeks that appeal to you, but Diggs only have 1 good week is more appealing? Gotcha.

And dude, have you read some of your responses on here where you don't even answer the question lol. Don't talk to me about insightful.
i dont remember callin you out on the thread. waiting to hear anything relevant to the thread and any insightful advice. i think i give a ton more or that than you do and you use blanket statements, a lion picture, and a high comment count to get people to support your opinions. you dont often go to bat for what you believe and almost never provide statistics or data. if you wanna get into my posts and their insightful nature lets do it. how are your teams doing? who is on them? do you have any success at dynasty fantasy football to speak from?
team 1
Dak , Herbert
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks

team 2
12 team .5ppr
Fields, Dak
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:31 pm

BigBawseRoss wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:21 pm
Goddard wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:06 pm

i dont remember callin you out on the thread. waiting to hear anything relevant to the thread and any insightful advice. i think i give a ton more or that than you do and you use blanket statements, a lion picture, and a high comment count to get people to support your opinions. you dont often go to bat for what you believe and almost never provide statistics or data. if you wanna get into my posts and their insightful nature lets do it. how are your teams doing? who is on them? do you have any success at dynasty fantasy football to speak from?
My teams are doing great, thanks for asking. How are your teams?

As for my lion picture and high comment count...don't even know how to respond to that. Sounds like you're getting kinda upset and don't know how to respond...and yeah, you basically called me out because your whole statement was in response to my comment and others who said the same thing. All you had to do was give your opinion and move on...rather than mockingly write a whole paragraph about how it's not easily Lockett. And then get upset when I used relevant stats explaining how it should easily be Lockett for this year.

And yes, most of my responses are pretty blanket statements because most questions are simple blanket questions. Should I move x player for y player and so on. There are plenty of threads where I give more than a yes or no answer and include stats when necessary. And I try to use them in a relevant manner than just throwing out numbers that fit my narrative.

And when do I not "go to bat for what I believe in"? Now you're just making stuff up about me. Anytime someone disagrees or calls me out (like you), I definitely try to back up my opinion. I've been in plenty of debates or disagreements on these forums on numerous topics.

:wave:

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:33 pm

Oh and you're lucky I like Biggie and can't talk sh!t about your avatar.