SF: Trubisky for Kupp

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
LMS123
Captain
Captain
Posts: 793
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:40 pm

SF: Trubisky for Kupp

Postby LMS123 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:49 pm

For team 1 in my Sig. do you think Trubisky would get me Kupp? I need wr help and I’d feel ok going forward with Baker and Lamar. Should I add something or should the kupp owner add something or is it fair straight up?

Appreciate the help
Last edited by LMS123 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team 1: 12 team PPR Superflex Dynasty League with 30 man rosters
(QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF, SF, FLEX, FLEX)
QB - L. Jackson, B. Mayfield, M. Trubisky, J. Driskel, E. Stick
RB - A. Jones, T. Gurley, J. Mixon, C. Hyde, R. Mostert
WR - AJG, S. Diggs, C. Kirk, M. Sanu, R. Anderson, C. Davis, C. Conley, K. Cole, O. Johnson, Z. Jones, S. Miller, T. Quinn, A. Wilson
TE - G. Kittle, F. Moreau, R. Ellison, R. Dwelley
K - B. Maher
Def - San Fran
IR: D. Njoku, S. Gostkowski
Taxi: R. Armstead, J. Hurd, J. Williams

2020 Picks: 4th, 4th, 4th, 4th
2021 Picks: 3rd, 4th
2022 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 13898
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am

Re: SF: Trubisky for Kupp

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:52 pm

I would try it straight up even in SF and see where the other owners value is. Even in SF, Trubisky is not a good option.
You're in this for Life
12 Team, PPR, 30 roster: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 DST, 1 K
QB: Patrick Mahomes, Drew Brees, Josh Allen
RB: Alvin Kamara, Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, Derrius Guice, Alexander Mattison, Ryquell Armstead, Rodney Anderson
WR: Kenny Golladay, Chris Godwin, Calvin Ridley, Courtland Sutton, Dede Westbrook, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk, Mike Williams, Josh Reynolds, Equanimeous St. Brown
TE: Mark Andrews, O.J. Howard, David Njoku, Greg Olsen, Ian Thomas

Picks: 2020: 4th, 5th 2021: 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

LMS123
Captain
Captain
Posts: 793
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Re: SF: Trubisky for Kupp

Postby LMS123 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:09 pm

Gator Sens wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:52 pm
I would try it straight up even in SF and see where the other owners value is. Even in SF, Trubisky is not a good option.
I agree he’s not a good options. The Kupp owner currently has Mariota as his only starting QB (the only other QB on his team is Bortles) so I’m hoping the Kupp owner will sell for a QB as he needs one
Team 1: 12 team PPR Superflex Dynasty League with 30 man rosters
(QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF, SF, FLEX, FLEX)
QB - L. Jackson, B. Mayfield, M. Trubisky, J. Driskel, E. Stick
RB - A. Jones, T. Gurley, J. Mixon, C. Hyde, R. Mostert
WR - AJG, S. Diggs, C. Kirk, M. Sanu, R. Anderson, C. Davis, C. Conley, K. Cole, O. Johnson, Z. Jones, S. Miller, T. Quinn, A. Wilson
TE - G. Kittle, F. Moreau, R. Ellison, R. Dwelley
K - B. Maher
Def - San Fran
IR: D. Njoku, S. Gostkowski
Taxi: R. Armstead, J. Hurd, J. Williams

2020 Picks: 4th, 4th, 4th, 4th
2021 Picks: 3rd, 4th
2022 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 13898
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am

Re: SF: Trubisky for Kupp

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:13 pm

LMS123 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:09 pm
Gator Sens wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:52 pm
I would try it straight up even in SF and see where the other owners value is. Even in SF, Trubisky is not a good option.
I agree he’s not a good options. The Kupp owner currently has Mariota as his only starting QB (the only other QB on his team is Bortles) so I’m hoping the Kupp owner will sell for a QB as he needs one
That's a bad place to be in SF which could really help you. Hopefully the Trubisky injury is not long term. That may be the only thing that hurts thos potential deal.
You're in this for Life
12 Team, PPR, 30 roster: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 DST, 1 K
QB: Patrick Mahomes, Drew Brees, Josh Allen
RB: Alvin Kamara, Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, Derrius Guice, Alexander Mattison, Ryquell Armstead, Rodney Anderson
WR: Kenny Golladay, Chris Godwin, Calvin Ridley, Courtland Sutton, Dede Westbrook, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk, Mike Williams, Josh Reynolds, Equanimeous St. Brown
TE: Mark Andrews, O.J. Howard, David Njoku, Greg Olsen, Ian Thomas

Picks: 2020: 4th, 5th 2021: 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

LMS123
Captain
Captain
Posts: 793
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Re: SF: Trubisky for Kupp

Postby LMS123 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:53 pm

Gator Sens wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:13 pm
LMS123 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:09 pm
Gator Sens wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:52 pm
I would try it straight up even in SF and see where the other owners value is. Even in SF, Trubisky is not a good option.
I agree he’s not a good options. The Kupp owner currently has Mariota as his only starting QB (the only other QB on his team is Bortles) so I’m hoping the Kupp owner will sell for a QB as he needs one
That's a bad place to be in SF which could really help you. Hopefully the Trubisky injury is not long term. That may be the only thing that hurts thos potential deal.
My thought too; this owner won out first 2 yeas with Mariota and Borltes but came 3rd last, last year.
Team 1: 12 team PPR Superflex Dynasty League with 30 man rosters
(QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF, SF, FLEX, FLEX)
QB - L. Jackson, B. Mayfield, M. Trubisky, J. Driskel, E. Stick
RB - A. Jones, T. Gurley, J. Mixon, C. Hyde, R. Mostert
WR - AJG, S. Diggs, C. Kirk, M. Sanu, R. Anderson, C. Davis, C. Conley, K. Cole, O. Johnson, Z. Jones, S. Miller, T. Quinn, A. Wilson
TE - G. Kittle, F. Moreau, R. Ellison, R. Dwelley
K - B. Maher
Def - San Fran
IR: D. Njoku, S. Gostkowski
Taxi: R. Armstead, J. Hurd, J. Williams

2020 Picks: 4th, 4th, 4th, 4th
2021 Picks: 3rd, 4th
2022 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

User avatar
Goddard
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 26280
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:21 am

Re: SF: Trubisky for Kupp

Postby Goddard » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:10 am

Probably won't get it done, but worth a try.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Seventy5 and 3 guests