Help me come up with a conditional pick structure

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Help me come up with a conditional pick structure

Postby nathanq42 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Trade talks is Tyrell for his first. Middle of the pack, could be part of the lottery, could be a playoff team but more likely just outside of the playoffs)

I was thinking if it's 1-3 I send my second his way and 4-6 I send a third but have no clue. Honestly I don't use thirds often so at that point for me it doesn't really matter
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Help me come up with a conditional pick structure

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:18 pm

nathanq42 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:41 pm Trade talks is Tyrell for his first. Middle of the pack, could be part of the lottery, could be a playoff team but more likely just outside of the playoffs)

I was thinking if it's 1-3 I send my second his way and 4-6 I send a third but have no clue. Honestly I don't use thirds often so at that point for me it doesn't really matter
Good structure here for a conditional if it gets the deal done.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Help me come up with a conditional pick structure

Postby Goddard » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:56 am

Not really a fan of conditional deals because that would mean you can't trade any of those picks throughout the season because you won't know which one you might have to send his way.