Chark, Preston Williams, or Terry McLaurin

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
jetsfan5757
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Chark, Preston Williams, or Terry McLaurin

Postby jetsfan5757 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:57 pm

Title says it all. Debating who to pick up. I have an empty spot short term after stashing Coleman on IR until he is back & healthy. Once he is I'll have to drop someone (Enunwa maybe?) if I want to keep the young WR...

I'm looking for highest ceiling. That's it. I don't need a WR4 in our 10 team league. I need someone who can develop into a WR2 or even WR1.
Dynasty League (25 man rosters + 2 IR, non-PPR scoring. QB/3RB/3WR/2TE/K/DB/LB/DL no flex)

QB (1): Herbert, Lawrence, Darnold
RB (3): N. Chubb, D. Henry, J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, Pollard, Singletary, L. Murray
WR (3): D. Hopkins, D. Adams, M. Evans, D.J. Moore, DJ Chark, B. Aiyuk, J. Smith-Schuster, R Bateman, E. Moore
TE (2): I. Smith Jr, H. Henry, Schultz, Tremble

K (1): M. Crosby

DB (1): J. Adams
LB (1): F. Warner
DL (1): D. Lawrence

PS: I often don't revisit a thread after posting. Send me a message if you ever want further thoughts on a comment I made.

Dibbles
MVP
MVP

Re: Chark, Preston Williams, or Terry McLaurin

Postby Dibbles » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:02 pm

Probably McLaurin is best fit for you. Williams has highest risk-reward IMO but you likely won't see it play out for next 2+ years if at all, and you'll likely be forced to drop him along the way. Chark has too many mouths to feed and suspect QB play for foreseeable future. McLaurin probably sees most targets and safest floor this year, giving you motivation to hold him until QB situation improves and he has a real chance to hit his ceiling.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:03 pm

I guess Preston Williams has the highest ceiling if that's what you're looking for. If not for off-field issues, he was supposed to be a day 1/2 pick. McLaurin probably has the highest floor, but he's also 23 and not sure he ever becomes the WR1/2 you're looking for. Not sure what to think of Chark. He's got the lowest floor for me, but ceiling probably isn't as high as Williams. With all that said, they're all unknowns and nobody knows right now.

IR1
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby IR1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:13 pm

I’ve got a similar situation, of those I’d go Williams, should get a chance to play some this year , if he stays out of trouble, may be worth holding on to
10Team PPR-QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/PK/flex-DT/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/CB/CB/S/S/flex
QB- Herbert, Tua
RB- Barkley, Swift, Montgomery, Dobbins, Walker
WR-Adams, ARSB, JWilliams, Godwin, Metcalf, Allen, Kirk, Flowers
TE- Kelce, Goedert
PK
DT- Buckner, Simmons, QWilliams,
DE- Hunter, JBosa, Thibodeaux, JPHillips, Rousseau, Paye, Greenard
LB- Edmunds, Warner, E Kendricks, Wagner, De"Vondre Campbell, Asamoah, Sanders
CB- Moore, Howard, Reed
S- Dugger, Pitre, Thompson
IR Dobbins, Dulcich
Taxi- Kincaid, QJohnston

fab10
Starter
Starter

Postby fab10 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Mclaurin
12 Team -PPR

Qb- Mahomes,Howell
Wr-DK, Terry, Jeudy, Wilson, JWill
Rb- Chubb, warren, speares Moss, Chandler
TE-kincaid
K- Bass
2x 2024 1sts

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:33 pm

Williams or McLaurin depending on which player you like more. Both have high upside but are not in the best situation QB/team wise currently.

jetsfan5757
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby jetsfan5757 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:44 pm

Thanks gang.

I put in bids on Chark, McLaurin and Williams in that order. Might flip it completely.
Dynasty League (25 man rosters + 2 IR, non-PPR scoring. QB/3RB/3WR/2TE/K/DB/LB/DL no flex)

RB (3): N. Chubb, D. Henry, J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, Pollard, Singletary, L. Murray
WR (3): D. Hopkins, D. Adams, M. Evans, D.J. Moore, DJ Chark, B. Aiyuk, J. Smith-Schuster, R Bateman, E. Moore

PS: I often don't revisit a thread after posting. Send me a message if you ever want further thoughts on a comment I made.

jetsfan5757
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby jetsfan5757 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:38 am

Missed McLaurin, got Chark and Williams.