RB trade talks

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
afrye1
Role Player
Role Player

RB trade talks

Postby afrye1 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:25 am

I’m back into negotiations for another RB (team 2 in sig). I messaged the owner of MG3 and Barkley and he said he’d be willing to sell either. I know know isn’t a great time to buy Barkley but I was think of something to the affect of TY and 2 2020 firsts to start... im sure that probably won’t be enough but I’m not trying to give up the farm for him which probably means I won’t get him. For MG3, I have no idea where to value him. I don’t want to trade any starters for him as we have no idea if or where he will play. I was thinking maybe a 2020 first, a 2021 first and a 2020 third (all projected late)? What say you?

His team

Kyler, Winston,

Barkley, MG3, Fournette, Conner, Kerryon, Jamal Williams, Eckler, Justin Jackson, Malcom Brown, Alfred Blue, Benny Snell, Rod Smith, Chris Thompson, Dontell Hilliard

Evans, AROB, Robby Anderson, Larry Fitz, Sutton, Devante Parker, James Washington, Pettis, AJ Brown, Albert Wilson, D.Thomas

Hock, Fant, Ebron
Team 1
Start 1 QB 2RB 2 WR 1 TE 2 flex 1 SF
QB: L.JACKSON WILSON Mayfield Mac Jones Trevor siemien Mike White
RB: BARKLEY A.JONES Aj Dillion James Robinson Mike Davis gaskin Lindsey rojo drake ozigbo n.hines Doaks Herbert eno Benjamin
WR: T.HILL Diggs NUK McLaurin Gallup P.Williams Allen lazard MVS Bowden Van Jefferson D.Harris Q.cephus, Darby
TE: KITTLE Evan Engram RSJ hunter long

6 pts for TD full PPR .25 PPC 1 pt per 10 rushing/receiving yards 1 pt per 20 passing yards

Team 2
10 team PPR league
4 pt passing td. 6 pt for all other TD.
QB: DAK, Matt Ryan, Taysom Hill
RB: Chubb, Miles Sanders, James Robinson Akers, T.coleman, Royce Freeman,Chase Edmonds, Ryquell Armstead, Joshua Kelly, L.perine,
WR: MT, Tyreek Hill, Godwin, JUJU, Mclaurin, M.Brown, Sterling Shepard, Preston Williams, PLazard, John Ross, Trequan Smith,Harmon, Ruggs, T.Higgins
TE: Kittle, Hunter Henry,OJ Howard,
K: Butker
DEF: Colts Packers Browns
start: 1 QB 2 WR 2 RB 1TE 2 flex
2021: 2x 1sts
2022: 3rd, 4th

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: RB trade talks

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:30 am

A 2020 1st and 2021 1st might be enough for some Gordon owners to sell as he is not young and could sit out a year. Some owners may be looking to cut ties after how the Bell situation went last year. I think that has more of a shot at getting accepted then the Barkley offer. I don't think the Barkley offer even moves the needle and since you are not willing to massively overpay (don't blame you), then I would move on from Barkley.

Draft Master
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Draft Master » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:16 am

Offer one 2020 1st and thats it, maybe add 2nd and 3rds, but no way am I going to be paying two 1st for MG right now!

BradysBunch
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby BradysBunch » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:23 am

If you can get it done for a first and second, do it. I would not give up 2 firsts. My goal this off season was to sell my share of mg3. I did it for the 1.2 and a 2020 first and I felt pretty happy about it before his holdout.
9(yes 9) team / 28 man rosters
15/17/19/21 Champ
SF/PPR
QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/flex/SF
Mahomes/TLAW/Fields
N. Harris/J. Williams/Gibbs/CEH/A. Jones/Hubbard/Haskins/Ingram
Kupp/Jefferson/Chase/Lamb/Hopkins/MT/Watson/Dotson/
Kelce/Hurst

Matt1975
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Matt1975 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:54 am

What he is worth and what someone will sell often are different. If you want Gordon now is the time to get him. His value can’t cant get much lower.