Drake/DJ Moore or Ridley

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Dynasty_Analyst
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Drake/DJ Moore or Ridley

Postby Dynasty_Analyst » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Ahmangreen wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:37 pm johnny cocktail you need to relax a bit...Fantasy football is another form of gambling. You aren't a real GM. If two guys want to make a bet on whether or not a league member will accept a trade so be it. The owner offered more than fair value and would have to live with the consequences had the owner accepted...its not like the world would stop if it happened. Also, I don't really see a problem with the guy declining the trade if he feels like ridley will go on to have a more valuable career than moore (i would definitley take the moore side). People need to chill out with what they think should or shouldn't be accepted.
I don't really care about the semantics of the trade the guy said he intentionally offered a bad trade to an owner who he says makes terrible decisions (which I guess actually who have helped him in my opinion if he accepted). Just seems mean spirited and strange. In gambling your not allowed to make a side bet in black jack with the guy sitting next to you about whether or not the next guy is going to hit or not. That gambling isn't part of the game.
Fantasy Writer- 5 Yard Rush
@5yardrush @5yarddynasty
https://5yardrush.co.uk/

Content Creator- The Coaches Fantasy Podcast
@coachesfantasy Thefantasycoaches.com

@Dynasty_Analyst - Dynasty content, advice, and tidbits. Hit me up anytime to chat about your dynasty team if you need trade advice, input on the direction to move your team, or anything else.

mrmagloo
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Drake/DJ Moore or Ridley

Postby mrmagloo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Ahmangreen wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:37 pm johnny cocktail you need to relax a bit...Fantasy football is another form of gambling. You aren't a real GM. If two guys want to make a bet on whether or not a league member will accept a trade so be it. The owner offered more than fair value and would have to live with the consequences had the owner accepted...its not like the world would stop if it happened. Also, I don't really see a problem with the guy declining the trade if he feels like ridley will go on to have a more valuable career than moore (i would definitley take the moore side). People need to chill out with what they think should or shouldn't be accepted.
Thanks Bro, you get it.
Rollin with Mahomes
10 team, standard dynasty league, roster 22, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 DST, 1 K First Year 2018 runner up
QB- Mahomes, Winston
RB- Drake, Carson, Thompson, Chubb, R Jones, Darrel Williams, Penny, Samuels
WR- Julio, Mike Williams, JUJU, Golladay, DJ Moore, McLaurin, D Johnson
TE- OJ, Hooper
IR- Butler, Guice
TS- D Henderson, J Hill
2020- 2 firsts, 2 seconds, 3rd, 4th, 5th.