Tyreek HIll offers

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Tyreek Hill offers

Tyreek Hill for Cooper Kupp
19%
Tyreek Hill for Cortland Sutton
3%
Keep Hill
78%

Total votes: 63

pinchdrafter
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Tyreek HIll offers

Postby pinchdrafter » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:09 am

12 team 1QB PPR league

Start 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2Flex

I own Hill and these offers were sent to me.

Current WR: CColeman,MHardiman,MJones,KKirkwood,LKumerow,HRenfrow,DSills,DSlayton,JWatson,TyWilliams

Thanks in advance!
Team 1 12 team 0.05 PPR Dynasty
Roster 25 Taxi 5

QB(1): JAllen,TLance,ZWilson,MWhite
RB(2): JMixon,NHarris,DHarris,DForeman,JMcKinnon,AMattison,ADillon,TSermon
WR(3): AJBrown,THiggins,MBrown,TMcLaurin,PCampbell,KHamler,IHodgins,JJennings
TE(1): CKmet,JJohnsonNGray
SF(1)(QB/WR/RB/TE)
Flex(2)(WR/RB/TE)
Taxi(5): HBryant,HLong,TMarshall,TWallace,JFord

2023-24 picks
2023 1.07,1.10
2023 1st,2nd,3rd,4th
2024 1st,2nd,3rd,4th

Z$$$
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Tyreek HIll offers

Postby Z$$$ » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:23 am

Hill > Kupp
Hill >>>> Sutton

Keep Hill and ride out the 2-4 games he’ll probably miss.
12 Team 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 5IDP
QB: Rodgers, Love
RB: Achane, Gibson, Dillon, Sanders
WR: Jefferson, Lamb, G Wilson, Rice, JSN, Burks
TE: Goedert, Likely, Musgraves
2024 Picks: 1.04, 1.05, 1.11

16 Team 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
QB: Stafford, Fields
RB: Gibbs, Singletary, Dallas, Juszczyk
WR: Lamb, Burks, G Wilson, JSN, Q Johnson, Hardman, Goodwin
TE: Dulcich, Albert O, Gray, Granson

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:51 am

Full disclosure I don't want Hill, can't stand him, and think the suspension will probably be 6-8 games. I would bank on that, rather than assume it's only a few games, then you aren't disappointed if it is a longer suspension. For this situation, though, it all depends on how you view Hill. He is a high risk player at this point, but how willing are you to have that risk? Are you willing to basically have a worthless player on your roster in 2 years? That is the risk. Certainly not a sure thing, but that is the ultimate down side. It can happen to any player through injury. but a player like Hill has the extra risk of off field issues. The upside is a high end WR 1. You need to also take into account Hill's contract situation, and whether or not you think the Chiefs let him walk or not, because he is in probably the best situation football wise, he can be right now.

I do think Kupp is a good player, however, based on when he tore his ACL, it is very possible he isn't 100 percent the first half of the season. So if Hill gets 6-8 games and Kupp starts off a little slow, you could probable get Kupp plus week 4, when Hill is closer to returning, and Kupp isn't lighting it up. If you want to move the player, but don't feel you are getting value, wait until he is closer to returning from his suspension.
Last edited by FantasyFreak on Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

QB Browns
Role Player
Role Player

Postby QB Browns » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:03 am

I'm 100% with FantasyFreak here. I'm all for moving Hill for Kupp due to the reasons he outlined, but even so you should be able to get some extra out of it. Kupp was a really crucial part of the Rams offense but I don't expect him to be back at full strength immediately. Give it a couple weeks and try to get Kupp and some picks or a young receiver to bolster your depth there.
Team 1

10 team, 2 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, DEF, .5 ppr

QB: D. Prescott, K. Cousins, A. Richardson, R. Tannehill, T. Lance

RB: A. Kamara, S. Barkley, Bi. Robinson, J. Conner, J. Dobbins, A. Dillon, D. Harris, R. Stephenson, K. Herbert, I. Spiller, Br. Robinson, K. Ingram, T. Spears, D. Foreman

WR: M. Evans, D. Adams, AJ Brown, C. Lamb, J. Waddle, K. Toney, J. Reed

TE: D. Waller, P. Friermuth, D. Kincaid

Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:18 am

Personally, I would move Hill for either one of those offers. I still own Hill in two leagues and I’m getting ZERO offers. The majority of people on these boards seem to think that he will only miss a few games but I still believe it’s going to be a lengthy suspension. The other thing is, no matter how long he’s suspended, I can’t imagine Hill having a long career. I’m a little more risk adverse though so it comes down to what you think of Hill long term.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:09 am

I would try to get a bit more coming back with Kupp and then take the deal. By down with the circus and walk away with Kupp+ who is probably a top 20 wr.

usps33
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby usps33 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:54 pm

Take a look at the Dynasty Trade Finder, Hill is getting some decent trade value back now in recent trades. No reason to sell at a discount, it you’ve held on this long, might as well see it thru instead of letting him. I like Kupp though, it’s a good offer if you want out of the risk with Tyreek. Since you have Hardman rostered, I would be more inclined to keeping Tyreek.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:02 pm

Not good enough offers. And, I think he gets 4 games or less. If you don't like the guy, and his character, then why did you ever own him? Wait until he has a good game, or two, and them move him for some better pieces.
D3:
QB—Allen RB—Kamara, Jacobs, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Harrison, TILLMAN, Marshall, Jefferson TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington KRAFT PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC RB—BIJAN, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, HULL, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Diggs, Adams, Allen, TILLMAN, Boyd, Woods, HUTCHINSON, DOUGLAS TE—Kelce, Kmet, Schultz, Parham PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Howell RB—BIJAN, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, HULL, GRAY WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, Myers, Hardman, Reynolds BOUTTE TE—Kmet, Smith, Hurst, Ertz, KRAFT PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: BIJAN, BRob, ZWhite, Hines, TDP, McLaughlin WR: Higgins, JSN, JWilliams, DJM, RMoore, DOWNS, Atwell, TILLMAN, BOUTTE, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, CJONES TE: Trautman, Ferguson, KRAFT, Hooper

Bennyblanco22
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Bennyblanco22 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:31 pm

I would hold here. the suspension may or may not be ~8 games but let's say it is. When week 8 rolls around and kupp regains full strength and tyreek comes back, 1) who will help your team more? 2)who will gain trade value quicker and 3) who's trade value will be higher? Tyreek will play again and have big games again. Kupp is great and i like him but i think the main argument against trading is that the value just isn't worth it to trade him for either of those. All personal opinion though
12Team .5ppr/1PPR TEs 1Q/2RB/2WR/1TE/3FL/SF
QB- Hurts, Howell, O'Connell, Lance, Trubisky, Mariota
RB- Bijan, Breece, Javonte, Warren, Spears, Dillon, Herbert
WR- Puka, St.B, Olave, DSmith, Pickens, Addison, Wicks, EMoore, Mooney, Claypool, Gallup, Kirk, Bateman, JMeyers, Gage
TE- LaPorta, Pitts, Everett

12Tm .5PPR SF (1pprTE) 22/23 Champs
Start12
QB-Burrow, Hurts, Stroud, Howell
RB-Walker, Kamara, Warren, KMitchell, Pierce, Dillon, CEH
WR-Jefferson, AJB, Pittman, DSmith, Cooper, JMeyers, Dotson, Shaheed, Palmer, Dortch
TE-Friermuth, Thomas

12T 6PPTD SF PPR (1.5TE) *start12
Q- Hurts, Dak, TLaw, Huntley
R- Walker, Ekeler, AJones, KMitchell, Allgeier, Herbert
W- Puka, St.B, GWilson, Jeudy, Diontae, MikeWill, Douglas, Dotson, Mims, Thielan, Woods
T- LaPorta, Engram, Everett, Bellinger
*2.1, 2.2, 2.5, 4.1

gogobradyarm
All Pro
All Pro

Postby gogobradyarm » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:22 pm

Tyreek is a better player in a better situation. I am not saying Kupp is bad, but its a downgrade. I'd want a 1st+ to move Hill for Kupp.
12 Team - PPR - 30man (2 IR) - 6pt PPTD- 1 QB - 2 RB - 2 WR - 1 Flex - 1 TE
QB: Jalen Hurts, Dak Prescott, Anthony Richardson, Aidan O'Connell
RB: McCaffrey, Jacobs, Barkley, Zamir White, Jaleel McLaughlin, Dowdle, Zach Evans, Dobbins
WR: AJB, London, Aiyuk, Diontae Johnson, Rashee Rice, Ridley, McLaurin, Dotson, Rashod Bateman
TE: Mandrews, Pitts, Likely, Otton

2024: 1.01, 1.07
2025: 3x 1st
Champ: 2020, 2021
Year 9 of my league

smallxl
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby smallxl » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:52 am

Z$$$ wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:23 am Hill > Kupp
Hill >>>> Sutton

Keep Hill and ride out the 2-4 games he’ll probably miss.
I like trading hill for kupp. Or wait in season for hill's value to rise and then dish him. I just don't think he's long for the NFL
22-man, 12-team, 1 pt-PPR; Start 1-2RB; 3-4 WR; 1-2 TE

TEAM 1
QB: Prescott, Foles
RB: Barkley, P Barber, Duke, Gio Bernard, Gus, C Thompson, Breida, Ekeler
WR: A Cooper, Cooks, Lockett, C. Davis, Crowder, Chark, Stills
TE: OJ Howard

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:25 pm

I think that Hill will be suspended for somewhere 6-10 games despite the rumors of 4 max. That said, the fact that a year-long or permanent ban is mostly out of the question means that Hill's value will continue to rise. I'd want more to sell at this point after holding through the three months of panic.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

Howardzac88
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Howardzac88 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:55 pm

Only people who are voting to move for one of those guys are the people who said hill would be done for in the NFL earlier this year. The only people saying keep hill are probably hill owners who didn't move him already lol
10 team .2 PPR, .2 return yards. 28 player rosters, 16 offensive keepers on cutdown day.

QB- Rodgers, Lamar J, Josh allen

RB- Sony Michel, Kerryon J, Royce Freeman, Kalen Ballage, CJ Anderson, Justin Jackson, Damien Harris, Alex Mattison, Qadree Ollison,

WR- Davante Adams, Tyreek H, Josh Gordon, Alshon Jeffrey, Curtis Samuel, K Stills, John Brown, Demaryius Thomas

TE- Eric Ebron, Chris Herndon, Dallas Goedert, Matt Lacosse, Will Dissly, Darren Waller

K-greg the leg

Dougiefresh37
Captain
Captain

Postby Dougiefresh37 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:53 am

Im a hill owner and i would keep him unless your getting a good piece back with kupp.
Cleveland Steamer's: 12 team .5 PPR
qb: brees, wilson, lamar jackson
Rb: mccaffrey, hunt, kamara, freeman, ware, c.j anderson, turbin
wr: evans, allen, ty hill, Ross, pettis, Anthony miller, calloway, sanu
Te: ertz, kroft, njoku
Def: eagles

Suicide squad:12 team 1 pt ppr league
Qb: luck, dak, bortles
Rb: cook, miller, ingram, tevin coleman, lat murray, burkhead, clement, wilkins
Wr: Aj green, evans, OBJ, juju smith, lockett, moncrief, beasly
Te: ertz, ebron
Def: eagles

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:56 am

Keep Hill. Once he's back on the field producing, his value will go back up and you'll be able to get more at that point.