What do you think about my team?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

What do you think about my team?

Postby Easy Breesy » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:34 pm

Hey guys just wanna get your opinion on my team. I went into a win now direction with some recent trades let me know what you guys think.
2QB 16 Team full IDP league with big IDP scoring.
Offensive starters: 2qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1TE, 1WR/TE , 1rb/wr
QB: Foles, Haskins, Newton, Stidham, Mishew, Tyrod Taylor
RB: Henry, Mack, Ballage, Duke Johnson, Alex Barnes, Elijah Holyfield, Jordan Scarlett, CJ Anderson, Hines, Ware
WR: Cooks, Lockett, Mike williams, Stills, samuel, Arob,, rob foster, Travis Benjamin, Rashard Higgins,
TE: Kelce, Everett, zach gentry, foster moreau.
IDP starters DL: Frank Clark, Leo Williams, jarran reed, dalvin Tomlinson
LB: Deion Jones, Jaylon Smith, CJ Mosley/Jayon Brown
DB: james bradberry, Damarious Randall, Jabrill Peppers, Eddie Jackson.
16 team Tiered PPR league, TE Premium, 52 man roster, 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1W/R, 1TE/W, Full IDP
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert
RB- Antonio Gibson Ty Johnson, David Johnson Lat Murray
WR- Davante Adams, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore, Cordarelle Patterson,
TE- Hockeson, , Jonnu Smith, Firkser, Logan Thomas

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: What do you think about my team?

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:50 pm

You could use another option at RB and WR but even if you can't address those two needs, you are in good shape to make the playoffs. Once you are in, anything can happen in the playoffs.

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:56 pm

Gator Sens wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:50 pm You could use another option at RB and WR but even if you can't address those two needs, you are in good shape to make the playoffs. Once you are in, anything can happen in the playoffs.
Yeah for sure thanks for the feedback i was actually the runner up past year (super lucky). I wanna trade up for a chubb or cook type RB or Julio at WR but without early 2020 picks I'm just not sure what to offer
16 team Tiered PPR league, TE Premium, 52 man roster, 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1W/R, 1TE/W, Full IDP
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert
RB- Antonio Gibson Ty Johnson, David Johnson Lat Murray
WR- Davante Adams, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore, Cordarelle Patterson,
TE- Hockeson, , Jonnu Smith, Firkser, Logan Thomas

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:08 pm

davingill91 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:56 pm
Gator Sens wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:50 pm You could use another option at RB and WR but even if you can't address those two needs, you are in good shape to make the playoffs. Once you are in, anything can happen in the playoffs.
Yeah for sure thanks for the feedback i was actually the runner up past year (super lucky). I wanna trade up for a chubb or cook type RB or Julio at WR but without early 2020 picks I'm just not sure what to offer
I was trying to find a package but it looks pretty tough to make a move at Chubb or Cook. It would cut too much into your wr's or rb's to make deal deal work.

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:51 pm

Agreed.

Your QBs are solid. Cam, if healthy, should me a low to mid level QB1, and Foles should be a mid QB2. Haskins, if he can get some starts, could be a nice bye week or injury fill in. I’m not excited about any of the other QBs, but they are all fine stashes in a 16 team 2QB.

Your RBs are solid with Henry and Mack. While I don’t think either put up elite numbers, both should have close to bellcow level carries. If they can make something out of those carries, then they could both be low end RB1/high end RB2 type guys. Duke could be solid contributor as well, IF he can get in the game. Ballage/Holyfield could end up something in Miami, but who the hell knows at this point. The rest are decent stashes as well.

Cooks is a fine WR1, Lockett a fine W2, and you have a bunch of WR2/3 type guys with upside. You should be able to make a good showing if you can figure out which WRs to play each week. You have plenty of options and maybe you end up playing matchup here for your WRs and flex spots.

You have the best TE in the game in Kelce, and he will be an elite play once again. Behind him you have Everett, who should be a decent bye week TE replacement. Maybe Moreau ends up getting some decent snaps as well.

I won’t go deep into IDP, but you have some above average IDP talent that should compliment your offense well. Overall, if your starters stay healthy, you have a solid shot to make the playoffs and after that anything is possible. While you might not have the best of the best on paper at each position, none of that makes a difference if your team is firing when the season starts.

Good luck this season and look forward to the competition.