Next steps for my team

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Next steps for my team

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:20 am

I really like the depth/potential of my team and how young they are. I'm hoping to make a couple runs the next few years if everything comes together. I'm hesitant to make many moves with my current roster and see how the season plays out. Just curious what the community thinks about next steps or staying put? I have 4 cuts to make by the start of the season, but those seem pretty obvious to me. Thanks for all the help and info always.

EAGLES
MVP
MVP

Re: Next steps for my team

Postby EAGLES » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:27 am

Your team is solid all around. The only thing I’d try to do is get a top WR1 like Julio by condensing your younger WRs/RBs or a combo of these since your RB depth and WR depth is solid.

kmbryant09
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Next steps for my team

Postby kmbryant09 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:45 am

You have a very, very deep & young team - I would actually look to consolidate some of that. Not all of these guys will hit their ceilings, obviously, but you can only start a max of 5 of the following players:
RB - Kamara / Mixon / Chubb / KJ / Guice
WR - Golladay / Godwin / Davis / Williams / Ridley

I would package a couple of 2nd - 3rd tier players listed above to try and upgrade to a stud.

KJ + Ridley = _______?
Chubb + Davis = _______?
Golladay + Guice = _______?

I think those types of offers are likely to get you someone like Diggs / Evans / Julio, maybe even that elite tier of OBJ / MT / Hopkins / Adams.

Overall I'd focus on adding a legit stud WR, and would primarily be looking to sacrifice RB depth in order to do so.
10-team/.5 PPR/5 Pts per Passing TD. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (rb/wr/te)
QB: J. Hurts, K. Murray
RB: Bi. Robinson, D. Henry, D. Achane, , J. Cook, Z. Charbonnet, T. Chandler, R. Johnson, K. Mitchell, J.K. Dobbins, T. Allgeier, J. McLaughlin, S. Tucker, T. Bigsby
WR: G. Wilson, B. Aiyuk, J. Waddle, T. Higgins,, Z. Flowers, Di. Johnson, K. Toney, A. Iosivas
TE: K. Pitts, E. Engram, C. Okonkwo, G. Dulcich