Curtis Samuel value

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Zhoward88
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:06 pm

Curtis Samuel value

Postby Zhoward88 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:40 am

Value in 2019 draft picks and value per player comparison
10 team league....16 offensive keepers selected by April first. 30 man rosters during the season. 1 keeper defense and 1 keeper kicker.

.2 ppr, .2 return yards, big play bonuses, 4 team playoffs and 2 week super bowl (wk 15,16).
Start 1 QB 6 pt passing TD, 2 RBs, 3 WR, 1 flex, 1 TE.

QBs-Aaron Rodgers, rivers
RBs- Melvin Gordon, Aaron jones,Sony michel, CJ Anderson, kerryon Johnson, Royce Freeman, ekeler, ballage, Jeff wilson, Spencer ware,
WRs- tyreek hill, josh Gordon, Tyler Lockett, Dede Westbrook, Kenny stills, Curtis Samuel, Valdez-scantling, tim Patrick, cordarelle P, john brown, Robert foster, Jake kumerow

TEs- gronk, Ebron, Herndon, dissly
Kicker- greg Z
Team d- chargers. Cowboys

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 14182
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am

Re: Curtis Samuel value

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 am

I posted this same question the other day and the consensus seems to be a 2nd round pick. I tried to buy him for such in my league and was declined and told a 1st rounder in 2020. I tried offering a 1st in 2021 and still was denied. There seems to be a lot of hype around Samuel and being named the teams best player at camp is not going to help on a buy low option.
You're in this for Life
12 Team, PPR, 30 roster: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 DST, 1 K
QB: Patrick Mahomes, Drew Brees, Josh Allen
RB: Alvin Kamara, Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, Derrius Guice, Alexander Mattison, Ryquell Armstead, Rodney Anderson
WR: Kenny Golladay, Chris Godwin, Calvin Ridley, Courtland Sutton, Dede Westbrook, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk, Mike Williams, Josh Reynolds, Equanimeous St. Brown
TE: Mark Andrews, O.J. Howard, David Njoku, Greg Olsen, Ian Thomas

Picks: 2020: 4th, 5th 2021: 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

User avatar
megager
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:55 am

Re: Curtis Samuel value

Postby megager » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:40 am

Gator Sens wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 am
I posted this same question the other day and the consensus seems to be a 2nd round pick. I tried to buy him for such in my league and was declined and told a 1st rounder in 2020. I tried offering a 1st in 2021 and still was denied. There seems to be a lot of hype around Samuel and being named the teams best player at camp is not going to help on a buy low option.
I think a first in 2021 is a great offer.
12 Team dynasty .5 PPR QB,3WR, 2RB, 2flex, 1 TE

QB
Ben Roethlisberger Baker Mayfield Daniel Jones,

RB
[b, Sony Michel[/b]
Kerryon Johnson, Damien Harris, Peyton Barber, Jordan Wilkins, Bryce Love, Justice Hill

WR
Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, Odell Beckham Jr, Mike Williams, Corey Davis, JJAW, kelvin Harmon, Rashad Higgins

TEGeorge Kittle, Dawson Knox, Darren Waller, Eric Ebron


2020 4* 2020 firsts. Three in top 6. One mid first. one second Rd. Early 3rd
2021 three firsts, third

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 14182
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am

Re: Curtis Samuel value

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:45 am

megager wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:40 am
Gator Sens wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 am
I posted this same question the other day and the consensus seems to be a 2nd round pick. I tried to buy him for such in my league and was declined and told a 1st rounder in 2020. I tried offering a 1st in 2021 and still was denied. There seems to be a lot of hype around Samuel and being named the teams best player at camp is not going to help on a buy low option.
I think a first in 2021 is a great offer.
That was my hope but no such luck in my league
You're in this for Life
12 Team, PPR, 30 roster: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 DST, 1 K
QB: Patrick Mahomes, Drew Brees, Josh Allen
RB: Alvin Kamara, Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, Derrius Guice, Alexander Mattison, Ryquell Armstead, Rodney Anderson
WR: Kenny Golladay, Chris Godwin, Calvin Ridley, Courtland Sutton, Dede Westbrook, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk, Mike Williams, Josh Reynolds, Equanimeous St. Brown
TE: Mark Andrews, O.J. Howard, David Njoku, Greg Olsen, Ian Thomas

Picks: 2020: 4th, 5th 2021: 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

User avatar
megager
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:55 am

Re: Curtis Samuel value

Postby megager » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:50 am

As I said I acquired him for two seconds which I hope are not too early ( 2020 and 2021). That might be a route to consider if your very interested. Or a second and third. I bought him before training camp reports and who knows where the hype goes. Have to ignore that of course and not overpay. I like him a lot but he has a lot.of obstacles to being truely fantasy relevant. But Matt Harmon comparisons to early career Stefon Diggs are encouraging at least

I see you have a few 2021 seconds....
12 Team dynasty .5 PPR QB,3WR, 2RB, 2flex, 1 TE

QB
Ben Roethlisberger Baker Mayfield Daniel Jones,

RB
[b, Sony Michel[/b]
Kerryon Johnson, Damien Harris, Peyton Barber, Jordan Wilkins, Bryce Love, Justice Hill

WR
Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, Odell Beckham Jr, Mike Williams, Corey Davis, JJAW, kelvin Harmon, Rashad Higgins

TEGeorge Kittle, Dawson Knox, Darren Waller, Eric Ebron


2020 4* 2020 firsts. Three in top 6. One mid first. one second Rd. Early 3rd
2021 three firsts, third

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 14182
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am

Re: Curtis Samuel value

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:08 pm

megager wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:50 am
As I said I acquired him for two seconds which I hope are not too early ( 2020 and 2021). That might be a route to consider if your very interested. Or a second and third. I bought him before training camp reports and who knows where the hype goes. Have to ignore that of course and not overpay. I like him a lot but he has a lot.of obstacles to being truely fantasy relevant. But Matt Harmon comparisons to early career Stefon Diggs are encouraging at least

I see you have a few 2021 seconds....
I have a very young team and feel that draft picks are slightly expendable to me for the next couple years (I know how quickly things can change though), so I went so far as to offer a 2021 1st and 2nd and still was denied. I though that was pretty surprising as it seems like a huge overpay where Samuel currently is. By the time those picks are on the clock, who knows...
You're in this for Life
12 Team, PPR, 30 roster: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 DST, 1 K
QB: Patrick Mahomes, Drew Brees, Josh Allen
RB: Alvin Kamara, Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, Derrius Guice, Alexander Mattison, Ryquell Armstead, Rodney Anderson
WR: Kenny Golladay, Chris Godwin, Calvin Ridley, Courtland Sutton, Dede Westbrook, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk, Mike Williams, Josh Reynolds, Equanimeous St. Brown
TE: Mark Andrews, O.J. Howard, David Njoku, Greg Olsen, Ian Thomas

Picks: 2020: 4th, 5th 2021: 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

User avatar
megager
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:55 am

Re: Curtis Samuel value

Postby megager » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:26 pm

I'm surprised that was declined. I think that's a really good offer.

Your team is incredible
12 Team dynasty .5 PPR QB,3WR, 2RB, 2flex, 1 TE

QB
Ben Roethlisberger Baker Mayfield Daniel Jones,

RB
[b, Sony Michel[/b]
Kerryon Johnson, Damien Harris, Peyton Barber, Jordan Wilkins, Bryce Love, Justice Hill

WR
Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, Odell Beckham Jr, Mike Williams, Corey Davis, JJAW, kelvin Harmon, Rashad Higgins

TEGeorge Kittle, Dawson Knox, Darren Waller, Eric Ebron


2020 4* 2020 firsts. Three in top 6. One mid first. one second Rd. Early 3rd
2021 three firsts, third

OSFFL
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:04 pm

Re: Curtis Samuel value

Postby OSFFL » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:46 pm

I just acquired Samuel for Albert Wilson and a 2020 2nd, if that helps to provide some perspective here
Dynasty 12tm .5PPR, 1 QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 2 W/R/T
QB-Cousins, Prescott
WR-OBJ, Cooper, M. Jones, D. Samuel, J. Gordon, Parker, Ant. Brown, P. Williams, Richardson
RB-Mixon, M. Gordon, Carson, Breida, J. Hill, Ajayi, B. Hill, Wilkins, Bernard
TE-Njoku, Goedert, Doyle, Eifert, Hollister
Taxi-J. Hurd, T. Taylor

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 14182
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am

Re: Curtis Samuel value

Postby Gator Sens » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:53 pm

OSFFL wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:46 pm
I just acquired Samuel for Albert Wilson and a 2020 2nd, if that helps to provide some perspective here
Nice deal!
You're in this for Life
12 Team, PPR, 30 roster: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 DST, 1 K
QB: Patrick Mahomes, Drew Brees, Josh Allen
RB: Alvin Kamara, Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, Derrius Guice, Alexander Mattison, Ryquell Armstead, Rodney Anderson
WR: Kenny Golladay, Chris Godwin, Calvin Ridley, Courtland Sutton, Dede Westbrook, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk, Mike Williams, Josh Reynolds, Equanimeous St. Brown
TE: Mark Andrews, O.J. Howard, David Njoku, Greg Olsen, Ian Thomas

Picks: 2020: 4th, 5th 2021: 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

XclickX
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:11 pm

Re: Curtis Samuel value

Postby XclickX » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:52 pm

I sold Samuel and RoJo for Penny.

I acquired Samuel and Breida and a 2020 first for the 1.07.

Whittles12
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:55 am

Re: Curtis Samuel value

Postby Whittles12 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:29 am

I just traded away David Moore and 1.3 and got 1.6 and Samuel


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests