1.03 for Spiller & Hardesty *revised

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Warhawks
Starter
Starter

Re: 1.03 for Spiller & Hardesty *revised

Postby Warhawks » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:18 pm

It can be anyone of these guys:

Urlacher
Hawk
Kiwanuka
Mikell
Vilma
Adrian Wilson
D'Qwell
Taylor Mays

repkllrs
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby repkllrs » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:27 pm

I like Maclin better than DeSean.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" Abe Lincoln

sbowers9
Rookie
Rookie

Postby sbowers9 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi. I'm the one who mentioned carter and thomas. I'm sorry, when I said that I was really talking about the post a couple above mine where the person said that he was considering a spiller for the 1.5 straight up. I have the 1.3 in my draft and I'm taking ingram (green is going 1.1, jones 1.2 in my league). I stand by what I said. Delone Carter and Daniel Thomas are exceptional backs with great potential to be feature backs in the NFL for a long time. (...except for what might possibly happen in free agency, and yes, thomas has to better his blocking skills). They have both fallen into great situations where they can make an impact right away. If you consider them as 2.03 level, then you need to watch them again, and you need to read more. And, if they fall to you at the 2.03, then either you are the luckiest owner around, or you're in a league that just reads headlines.

Team Canada
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Team Canada » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:50 pm

sbowers9 wrote:Hi. I'm the one who mentioned carter and thomas. I'm sorry, when I said that I was really talking about the post a couple above mine where the person said that he was considering a spiller for the 1.5 straight up. I have the 1.3 in my draft and I'm taking ingram (green is going 1.1, jones 1.2 in my league). I stand by what I said. Delone Carter and Daniel Thomas are exceptional backs with great potential to be feature backs in the NFL for a long time. (...except for what might possibly happen in free agency, and yes, thomas has to better his blocking skills). They have both fallen into great situations where they can make an impact right away. If you consider them as 2.03 level, then you need to watch them again, and you need to read more. And, if they fall to you at the 2.03, then either you are the luckiest owner around, or you're in a league that just reads headlines.
Better to consider them at 2.3 level than 1.3 level. I would take them at late 1st but not 1.3. Talent over situation.
Don't bet against Nightmarion...he made me look like a fool :)

10 team $250 cap, 0.5 ppr- QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, flex
QB- Brady ($18/2yrs),Ponder ($5/1yr)
RB- CJ ($25/3yrs), AP($25/2yrs), Spiller ($15/2yrs), Martin ($10/4yrs), L.James($2/4yrs)
WR- Dem Thomas ($41/1yr), Nicks ($20/3yrs), Fitzgerald ($20/2yrs), Tampa Mike ($18/2yrs), Jeffery ($6/3yrs), V.Brown($5/1yr)
TE- Graham ($15/2yrs), Brandon Myers ($1/1yr), Dennis Pitta ($1/1yr)
Picks- 1.1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.5, 1.9, 2.9

12 team ppr, QB, RB, WR, TE, 4 flexes
QB- Arod, Fitz, Gabbert
RB- Lynch, Spiller, Ridley, Hunter, Gerhart, Goodson, Benson
WR- Fitz, White, Britt, Maclin, Vjax, Little, Jean, Jenkins, Shipley, Easley, Edelman, Gettis, A.Holmes, Lockette, Morgan, R.Wallace
TE- V.Davis, Stocker, J.Thomas, DJ Williams

Tcove
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Tcove » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:22 pm

I think both are great deals for you. I really like Mays potential.
12 Team 1 PPR, 43man roster,
QB,2RB,2WR,TE,PK,2 Flex 2DL,2LB,2DB, 2 flex
QB Ryan, D Watson
RB Zeke, J Howard, Crowell, C Simms, Ivory, K Marshall, D Jackson, B Cunningham, D Foreman
WR Watkins, Diggs, Maclin, K Aiken,T Austin, Sanu, M Mitchell, D Braverman
TE Ebron, Njoku, Z Miller
PK Hauschka, Bryant
DL Watt, Richardson, M Jackson,
LB Bowman, E Kendricks, D Perryman, Kj Wright, Z Orr, J Davis
DB Ha Ha, Ward, J Addle, McCourty
2016 CHAMPIONS
1.12( Njoku), 2.8(D Foreman), 2.9(J Davis) 2.12(D Watson), 3.12,4.12