Juju or Tyreek?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Crazylegs
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Juju or Tyreek?

Postby Crazylegs » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Hill. Better QB and feel he is the better talent.

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:55 pm

It's really close and definitely depends on preference. I've admitted earlier this season I've been wrong about Hill and think he truly is ELITE but Juju is also ELITE and is just now 22 years old....I like Juju's game better and think he'll be a more complete receiver over the course of his career than Tyreek but I also think that if you are throwing Tyreek in as your flex you can afford the down weeks he gives you.

Anyone saying its not close makes no sense to me.

ESKAY
Captain
Captain

Postby ESKAY » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:00 pm

Titans95 wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:55 pm It's really close and definitely depends on preference. I've admitted earlier this season I've been wrong about Hill and think he truly is ELITE but Juju is also ELITE and is just now 22 years old....I like Juju's game better and think he'll be a more complete receiver over the course of his career than Tyreek but I also think that if you are throwing Tyreek in as your flex you can afford the down weeks he gives you.

Anyone saying its not close makes no sense to me.

I agree with everything said here. So the tiebreaker is one has an old QB and the other has a young stid QB. So give me that guy.

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:14 am

If you're acquiring Tyreek, you're getting a top-5 dynasty WR for the next 3-5 years, easy. That's about to be his price this offseason - and yet, he still can be had cheaper than OBJ, Nuk, and even Juju (in my league at least!)

If you build a good balanced team of floor guys, and then add Tyreek... he has the variance to outright win you weeks. And he's only getting better as his rapport with Mahomes grows. Give me a top 5 guy that is persistently undervalued and has the best young QB in the league, please...

Draft Master
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Draft Master » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:19 am

Trade the first for 2020 first! Im not sure I am willing to pay 4 first for those 2, maybe MT or DA!