Who to trade for one of these guys?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
mgregoirec
Captain
Captain

Who to trade for one of these guys?

Postby mgregoirec » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:02 am

Who would you guys trade, in my team, for one of these kind of players (including draft picks):

Elliott, CMC, Conner, Barkley, Lindsay, J. White (Maybe), Fournette, Kamara, A. Jones, N. Chubb.

My Team is :

QB : J. Winston
RB : David Johnson, M. Mack, T. Cohen, M. Davis, G. Edwards, C. Thompson
WR : S. Diggs, C. Sutton, D. Baldwin, W. Fuller, D. Moore, M. Williams
K : J. Myers
DL : A. Hicks
LB : D. Jones
DB : J. Alexander

Regular picks minus the 4th round.
Non-PPR IDP league.
2nd fantasy year.. Overall "career" record : 5-21

Thanks for your help!
2022 Back to back champion
2021 Champion
Briseur de cennes - 14-team half-PPR w/ IDP - 4 keepers, Est. 2017
7-1

QB : Jordan Love
RB : D'Andre Swift, Josh Jacobs, Gus Edwards, Ezekiel Elliott, Antonio Gibson
WR : Justin Jefferson, Ja’marr Chase, AJ Brown, Quentin Johnston, Jahan Dotson
TE : Mark Andrews
DL : Sam Hubbard
LB : Foye Oluokun, Micah Parsons
DB : Julian Love

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Who to trade for one of these guys?

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:04 am

lindsay and white are outliers in that group.

you could trade dj or diggs for one of the players you listed.
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

mgregoirec
Captain
Captain

Postby mgregoirec » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:17 am

BigBawseRoss wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:04 am lindsay and white are outliers in that group.

you could trade dj or diggs for one of the players you listed.
What would be a fair offer if I traded one of these guys?
2021 Champion
7-1

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Postby bjd5211 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:40 am

Well to start you have basically no shot at Zeke, Barkley, Kamara or CMC unless their owners have no clue what they are doing or you are willing to completely destroy your team to acquire one of them, so we'll eliminate them.

Chubb is going to be extremely difficult to with the way he's played and the hype he's been getting around here. I think he will cost you DJ+ so probably not worth it for you but depending on what the other owner wants it's possible, just very unlikely

Fournette is probably the most talented guy on that list that you have a realistic shot at, a lot of owners have gotten very frustrated with him. I think you could get him for Diggs and possibly get something added on. I would be willing to do that trade with your roster because I'm a big fan of Sutton and Moore, plus Williams and Fuller have shown they are certainly excellent WR3 options when healthy.

Personally I'm not a fan of Conner at all and would have no interest in acquiring him. If you disagree that's fine, but I'm not the guy to give you an opinion on what to give up for him so I'm not gonna try.

Lindsay and White are certainly productive right now, but they all have questions as to how long they'll be in the favorable situations they are currently in. The Pats are notorious for being a revolving door at RB in fantasy, Sony is easily the one to own there and most trustworthy long-term due to the draft investment and being the primary ball carrier. Lindsay has been incredible, but he's still extremely undersized and was an undrafted RB, Denver will move on quickly if he gets hurt or underperforms. If I can get either for some combo of Baldwin/Edwards/Thompson I would jump all over it, but I'm not giving up a significant piece for either of them.

Jones is tough, a lot of unknowns in GB right now but he's certainly looked very good. If you can get him for Sutton or Moore plus Edwards or something I would do it, or I would be willing to give a 1st plus something. Not going crazy high for him though and would just stay put and trying to hit on a late round or waiver wire gem like Aaron Jones was himself.

mgregoirec
Captain
Captain

Postby mgregoirec » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:57 am

bjd5211 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:40 am Well to start you have basically no shot at Zeke, Barkley, Kamara or CMC unless their owners have no clue what they are doing or you are willing to completely destroy your team to acquire one of them, so we'll eliminate them.

Chubb is going to be extremely difficult to with the way he's played and the hype he's been getting around here. I think he will cost you DJ+ so probably not worth it for you but depending on what the other owner wants it's possible, just very unlikely

Fournette is probably the most talented guy on that list that you have a realistic shot at, a lot of owners have gotten very frustrated with him. I think you could get him for Diggs and possibly get something added on. I would be willing to do that trade with your roster because I'm a big fan of Sutton and Moore, plus Williams and Fuller have shown they are certainly excellent WR3 options when healthy.

Personally I'm not a fan of Conner at all and would have no interest in acquiring him. If you disagree that's fine, but I'm not the guy to give you an opinion on what to give up for him so I'm not gonna try.

Lindsay and White are certainly productive right now, but they all have questions as to how long they'll be in the favorable situations they are currently in. The Pats are notorious for being a revolving door at RB in fantasy, Sony is easily the one to own there and most trustworthy long-term due to the draft investment and being the primary ball carrier. Lindsay has been incredible, but he's still extremely undersized and was an undrafted RB, Denver will move on quickly if he gets hurt or underperforms. If I can get either for some combo of Baldwin/Edwards/Thompson I would jump all over it, but I'm not giving up a significant piece for either of them.

Jones is tough, a lot of unknowns in GB right now but he's certainly looked very good. If you can get him for Sutton or Moore plus Edwards or something I would do it, or I would be willing to give a 1st plus something. Not going crazy high for him though and would just stay put and trying to hit on a late round or waiver wire gem like Aaron Jones was himself.
Wow, thanks man for your help!
2021 Champion
7-1

pokerface40
All Pro
All Pro

Postby pokerface40 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:18 pm

I'd try for Jones. Maybe start off with Fuller or Williams plus a 2nd and go from there

jenkins.math
All Pro
All Pro

Postby jenkins.math » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:32 pm

League size would help, but I'm going to assume you're in a 12 team league. If I were you I would keep tearing down that roster. Ship DJ out to the highest bidder. See if you can get multiple firsts for him. Get rid of Baldwin too for anything you can get. I also wouldnt be opposed to getting rid of Diggs if someone will give you a good package.

Your team is nowhere near a contender unless you're in a 24 team league or something crazy. Tear it all down and build from the ground up.

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby vixen » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:13 pm

nobody is going to give 2 1st round picks for DJ at this point....hold him until next year...if you don't want to do that, perhaps you can get a couple of other underachievers..RoJo, Gallup, Washington, Ross, Cain

i am not sure i would go after RBs ... in your shoes, i would go after 2020 1st round picks...
and there are a few RBs in this draft that may land somewhere juicy...but maybe build up those WRs
i would not be moving Diggs for a RB...Diggs is young..build around him...keep Fuller too

perhaps you can send Baldwin for Cain +, or Washington +

good luck
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris

mgregoirec
Captain
Captain

Postby mgregoirec » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:51 pm

jenkins.math wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:32 pm League size would help, but I'm going to assume you're in a 12 team league. If I were you I would keep tearing down that roster. Ship DJ out to the highest bidder. See if you can get multiple firsts for him. Get rid of Baldwin too for anything you can get. I also wouldnt be opposed to getting rid of Diggs if someone will give you a good package.

Your team is nowhere near a contender unless you're in a 24 team league or something crazy. Tear it all down and build from the ground up.
Thanks man, 12-man league is right.

I'm trying to get rid of DJ since he started sucking early on, but then, he sucked so he wasn't worth anything. I'll try to move him with someone like Bladwin or Diggs to get something good, but if I do it for early picks, it needs to be 2020+ because next year's draft looks kind of dry for RBs. My biggest friend is offseason, but with 5 keepers for everyone, I'm not sure I'll be able to tear down my team completely since most of the other bleep in my league have good keepers already.

Thanks for your help!
2021 Champion
7-1

mgregoirec
Captain
Captain

Postby mgregoirec » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:53 pm

vixen wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:13 pm nobody is going to give 2 1st round picks for DJ at this point....hold him until next year...if you don't want to do that, perhaps you can get a couple of other underachievers..RoJo, Gallup, Washington, Ross, Cain

i am not sure i would go after RBs ... in your shoes, i would go after 2020 1st round picks...
and there are a few RBs in this draft that may land somewhere juicy...but maybe build up those WRs
i would not be moving Diggs for a RB...Diggs is young..build around him...keep Fuller too

good luck
Thanks, as of now my keepers would be DJ, Cohen, Mack, Sutton and Diggs. (Cohen and Mack scare the crap out of me). Who would you keep at this point?
2021 Champion
7-1

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:14 pm

mgregoirec wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:53 pm
vixen wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:13 pm nobody is going to give 2 1st round picks for DJ at this point....hold him until next year...if you don't want to do that, perhaps you can get a couple of other underachievers..RoJo, Gallup, Washington, Ross, Cain

good luck
Thanks, as of now my keepers would be DJ, Cohen, Mack, Sutton and Diggs. (Cohen and Mack scare the crap out of me). Who would you keep at this point?
so is this just a keeper league not a full dynasty? If its a full dynasty I would be looking to trade every RB you have except Cohen and also trading Baldwin. Trade all of the RB's for young high upside WR's like Christian Kirk, Dion Cain, Antonio Callaway, Anthony Miller or 2019 1sts.

I would look to package Baldiwn and DJ and see if I could get Chubb/Kerryon/Cook/Michel, If that doesn't work I may take a shot in the dark and see if I can get Kareem ++ for DJ.

You're team is really young so DJ doesn't fit with your team, you need to keep building around WR's and trading away the 1 year wonder RB's like Gus Edwards

mgregoirec
Captain
Captain

Postby mgregoirec » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:32 pm

[/quote]

[/quote]

so is this just a keeper league not a full dynasty? If its a full dynasty I would be looking to trade every RB you have except Cohen and also trading Baldwin. Trade all of the RB's for young high upside WR's like Christian Kirk, Dion Cain, Antonio Callaway, Anthony Miller or 2019 1sts.

I would look to package Baldiwn and DJ and see if I could get Chubb/Kerryon/Cook/Michel, If that doesn't work I may take a shot in the dark and see if I can get Kareem ++ for DJ.

You're team is really young so DJ doesn't fit with your team, you need to keep building around WR's and trading away the 1 year wonder RB's like Gus Edwards
[/quote]

Thanks man. It's a full dynasty with 5 keepers every year. I like the fact of trading the RBs I have, but man I need DJ to step up in the final games if I wanna get something good for him. I'm always the most active with trades and I'm pretty sure I'll be trading most of my team this summer, so hopefully these guys can give me something to trade for towards the end.
2021 Champion
7-1

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:34 pm

mgregoirec wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:32 pm
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks man. It's a full dynasty with 5 keepers every year. I like the fact of trading the RBs I have, but man I need DJ to step up in the final games if I wanna get something good for him. I'm always the most active with trades and I'm pretty sure I'll be trading most of my team this summer, so hopefully these guys can give me something to trade for towards the end.
[/quote]

A full dynasty is when you can keep your entire roster, usually 20+ roster spots. A keeper league is when you only keep like 5ish players.

Duke Nuk’em
Starter
Starter

Postby Duke Nuk’em » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:31 pm

mgregoirec wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:02 am Who would you guys trade, in my team, for one of these kind of players (including draft picks):

Elliott, CMC, Conner, Barkley, Lindsay, J. White (Maybe), Fournette, Kamara, A. Jones, N. Chubb.

My Team is :

QB : J. Winston
RB : David Johnson, M. Mack, T. Cohen, M. Davis, G. Edwards, C. Thompson
WR : S. Diggs, C. Sutton, D. Baldwin, W. Fuller, D. Moore, M. Williams
K : J. Myers
DL : A. Hicks
LB : D. Jones
DB : J. Alexander

Regular picks minus the 4th round.
Non-PPR IDP league.
2nd fantasy year.. Overall "career" record : 5-21

Thanks for your help!
I'd go after Chubb and A. Jones and be looking to trade some combination of Mack, Cohen, Williams, Baldwin and Fuller. Even in non-PPR someone is bound to love Cohen.